Chapter 60: Her Happiest Day - Finale

The New JongHyun Scandal: The Experimental Story

And yes, your eyes are not deceiving you.

This is officially the LAST CHAPTER of the story.

BUT! 

Before you go unsubscribing and stuff, I just want to tell you that after this, there is AN EPILOGUE of this to be posted tomorrow. =]

ALSO, there's going to be a 3-part Christmas special that I'd be posting later on today! =] This one is not related with the story right here, of course, but I hope you'd like it just as much. It features the second leading guy in THIS particular story, though, KEY! <3

Please wait for it. =]

 

Now, Comment Replies! <3

kprincess1995: I'm glad that you enjoyed how the story went so far, especially the part where the people acknowledged Shirin-ah for Jonghyun-sshi. I'm really happy to know that you'd be missing this story once it ends. But, anyhow, there's also a 1-chapter epilosue, so I hope you'd like it as well. Thank you very much for you support, and comments. You never fail to make me smile. Thanks again.

 

AND NOW, the finale.

 

Everybody ready?

 

Brace yourselves.

 

This is it.

= = = = = = =

May 10, 2011
SME Building - S.M.E Auditorium
2:45 P.M.


"Mwo?!"

I screamed as we stopped just at the entrance of the auditorium. I snatched my hand away from his, and glared at him.

"Excuse me, JongHyun Sunbae, what is going on here?" I asked him, and he just took my right hand, where the ring and bracelet he gave me was placed.

"You never took it off..." He said, amused, and I looked at him curiously.

Yes, I never took the ring off. Maybe because I already found it in myself to NOT accept the end of everything. The moment I ended things with JongHyun Sunbae, I regretted it, which was evident in my tears when I got to HeeSung-ah. I JUST didn't make myself realize it.

"Happy birthday, Rin-ah." I suddenly heard JongHyun Sunbae say, and my eyes widened as he pressed his lips to mine.

I tried to struggle against him, but he was too strong. In the end, I felt myself kissing him back.

"I have a surprise for you, but please, don't be shocked." He told me, and then, he opened the doors.

"SAENG-IL CHUKAHAMNIDA, SONG SHIRIN!"

Hundreds of people, who I assumed as ShaWols and MoonBeams, greeted me as JongHyun Sunbae dragged me onstage. I saw the other members of SHINee there, and I can't help but smile at them as well. TaeMin Sunbae-yah gave me a mic, and I said my thanksgiving messages.

"I am so surprised that eveybody greeted me today, but nevertheless, I thank all of you." I told them before bowing lowly at all of them. The cheers of the people greeted me as I stood back up, and there to my left stood JongHyun Sunbae, with the other members of SHINee behind him. The crowd began to quiet down as they approached me.

"Rin-ah, don't think that you calling me 'Sunbae' has gone by past me unnoticed. I heard every single time you did, and boy, was I hurt big time. I thought it's supposed to be 'Oppa'...?" He asked me, and surprised, I looked at the people.

How can he say these things freely in front of his fans?!

"I had met them earlier, and I asked permission from them. I asked them if I could court you..." He began, and my eyes widened.

"You want to know what they answered?" He asked me, making me face the fans. Tears brimmed my eyes as I heard the loud shouts of "NEH!".

"Omona.." I whispered as I faced a smiling JongHyun... Oppa.

"I found my other half in you, Song ShiRin. Which is why I'm not gonna let you go no matter what happens. I know how you feel about me, and I wouldn't know what to do if you said 'no'." He told me, and at that moment, my tears spilled over.

"Who said that I was going to say no?" I asked weakly, and JongHyun Oppa carried me in his arms and spun me around with a loud shout of "YES!". The whole auditorium exploded in cheers, and even the other SHINee members had their little party on one side of the stage. When I was brought back to my feet again, JongHyun Oppa pressed his forehead to mine.

"I haven't brought anything for your birthday, but I gave myself to you. I hope that is enough for a gift." He told me, and with tears still in my eyes, I kissed him.

"Nope. It's more than enough."

= = = Chapter Soundtrack: Only Learned Bad Things - B1A4 = = =
May 10, 2011
Incheon Airport
4:27 P.M.


"You really prepared for this, didn't you?" I asked JongHyun Oppa as he had his travel bag with him on his left hand, and I had my travel bag on my right.

His right hand was holding my left.

"Well, let's just say I did." He softly said before raising his eyebrows twice, creating a smug face. I just laughed.

"Come on, Aegi-yah." He whispered before tugging me to go faster.

"Whoah, horsie. Since when did you start calling me 'Baby'?" I asked incredulously, though I was just teasing.

"Since... now?" He replied cutely, and I just looked away, feigning irritation.

"Yah... Waeyo?" He asked me in a whiny tone, and I just played around, releasing a playful "Hmph."

"Ei, do you not like being called 'Aegi-yah'?" He asked me before caressing my cheek with his thumb. I just looked at him and said...

"Mehrong."

Even if the people in the busy Incheon airport looked at us, JongHyun Oppa tickled me at the sides. When I finally had a chance to stop him, we began walking again.

"Yah! I thought you were really angry at me!" He whined, and I just chuckled.

"Mianhaeyo, JongHyun Oppa..." I told him softly and stopped walking, and now it was his turn to "Hmph."

"Oh. Arasso. I was about to call you 'Chagi-yah' anyways." I said, before walking again.

"Oi! Call me that!" He exclaimed before running towards me. He stopped me from walking.

"Jebal?" He pleaded with a pout, and with a chuckle, I leaned my lips towards his ear.

"Let's go already, Chagi-yah. We're gonna miss our flight to Jeju..." I said, and he lightly kissed my nose after I pulled back. With smiles, we boarded the plane.

= = =
May 10, 2011
Jeju-do, Korea
6:00 P.M.


"What's the matter?" I heard JongHyun Oppa ask me as he hugged me from behind.

"Nothing, actually. It's just that... a lot happened today." I said, looking out at the view of Jeju from the terrace of the hotel.

"But... are you happy?" He asked me again, hugging me tighter.

"Of course, I am. What girl wouldn't be, if she experienced this?" I asked him back, he just smiled before making our noses touch.

"You really are the king of skinship, aren't you?" I asked him as I pulled back, and he just nodded before smiling at me.

Just then, both our cellphones rang, the ringtones echoing from inside our room.

-=- At her side, always at her side, I want to make my place next to her. Not as a friend, but as a man. I'll hold her in my arms and tell her. I'll protect her from sadness. -=- [One For Me - SHINee]

Omona. That's my phone.

-=- What makes her so much better than me? What makes her just everything I could never be? What makes her your every dream and fantasy? -=- [When It Was Me - Selene {fictional} original song by Paula DeAnda]

That's JongHyun Oppa's phone.

Wait. Our ringtones are the songs of each other?

Nevermind.

I looked at my phone, my eyes widening as I found out who sent the message.

From: HeeSung-ah
ShiRin-ah, I'm here at the hotel. Urgent.
Something's wrong. Come down. Quick.


I looked at JongHyun Oppa and showed him my phone, his eyes widened as well. I told him that I'm gonna be dressing up as I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to change. When I went out, I saw him changed as well, and with a nod, we both went down to the lobby.

That's when we saw a smiling HeeSung-ah, JaeLi Unnie, LeeMyeong Appa, SooMan Sajang-nim, and the four other SHINee members.

= = =
May 10, 2011
Jeju-do, Korea
6:11 P.M.


"We would like to wish you a very happy birthday, ShiRin-ah." JaeLi Unnie said, and she hugged me. SooMan Sajang-nim replaced her as she retuned to the line.

"I guess the JongHyun scandal hasn't ended that easily." He told me, and even before I could reply, JongHyun Oppa beat me to it.

"Like heck I'd let it end." He said smugly, and all SHINee members with us laughed.

Next who came to me was LeeMyeong Appa. He faced JongHyun Oppa and said...

"You better take care of my daughter, JongHyun-ah." to which JongHyun Oppa nodded. He then faced me.

"Daughter, you DO know that all I want for you is your happiness, right?" He asked me, and as I nodded, he hugged me as well.

"Just tell me if JongHyun-ah isn't treating you well. I'll make sure he gets the LEAST exposure in the next SHINee video." He told me, and everybody laughed again.

HeeSung-ah came in front of us not long after. She kissed me on the cheek before speaking.

"Truthfully, I didn't like it when you said back in Japan that you were going to cut off all connections with these guys. I guess you realized it fully now, why I disliked it." She told me, and I nodded.

"Yeah. It's because I'm really happy being SHINee's sister. I couldn't get rid of that fact." I replied with a smile, which grew bigger when the four SHINee boys appeared in front of us.

"JongHyun-ah, the moment you hurt my dongsaeng, consider yourself dead."

Onew Oppa.

"JongHyun Hyung, don't hog ShiRin-ah to yourself, arasso? I still want to play soccer with her."

MinHo-yah.

"My Noona is still my Noona no matter what happens. Don't forget me no matter what, arasso, Noona?"

TaeMin-ah.

"ShiRin-ah, always remember that I love you too, and you can run to me when the dino is causing you trouble. And you, JongHyun Hyung, make sure that I won't regret letting you have her."

Key-ah.

I looked at the faces of the people who came to greet me, and I could only just bow. The moment I straightened up, they were already gone.

"They left us alone, Aegi-yah. HeeSung Sunbae whispered to me that they're saying sorry if they left you just like that." He told me with a smile, and I just nodded before proceeding again to our room.

The moment we got there, my eyes widened at another bouquet of fresh flowers on the bed. I immediately admired it, leaving JongHyun Oppa behind me. I looked for the card, and read what it said.

Turn around.

I did... and I felt my lips connecting with JongHyun Oppa's.

"I love you so much, Aegi-yah. And I hope you won't let the JongHyun Scandal end, because I CERTAINLY wouldn't let it." He whispered to my lips before pressing his lips to it once more.

I think I heard my phone's ringtone sometime during the kiss, but I dismissed it. I could check it later.

THIS moment's more important for me.



I won't EVER let this JongHyun Scandal end.





Like heck I will separate from the one I love.