Chapter 54: Rage Reaches Its Peak

The New JongHyun Scandal: The Experimental Story

Before you read the second half of my double update, I have some questions for you guys.

1. "What was the FIRST BLUNDER that JongHyun EVER did to ShiRin?"

--- refer to chapter 5 --- 

When you get the answer, proceed to the second question.

2. "What state was JongHyun in when he managed to do that to ShiRin?"

A. Happiness at its best

B. Rage at its highest

When you get the answer, proceed to the third, and final question.

3. "What happens when JongHyun [and SHINee] finally has enough of holding back?"

 

WARNING: SHINee's [especially JongHyun's] intense rage shall be exemplified in this chapter. Be prepared.

 

Wanna know the answer to number 3?

 

Then, brace yourselves.

 

= = =

 

April 28, 2011
Severance Hospital Event - Backstage
7:00 P.M.
 
The screams of fans echoed even in the backstage as the name SHINee was announced to be performing. Everyone was excited as this will be the first time that the group will be on stage with complete members, as Kim JongHyun already recovered from his leg problem. As SHINee went up, the screams got louder.
 
While greeting everyone, MinHo's eyes wandered around the multitude that was their audience and smiled as he saw some familiar faces of ShaWols, and the Flamers that continued to support him. He then looked at JongHyun, who was pretty nervous about dancing with the rest of them after being gone for so long. The two exchanged glances before the rapper turned his face towards the audience once more.
 
That's when he saw a very familiar face which made his eyes widen in shock. His heart began beating faster and his breath quicken.
 
She's here.
 
He immediately looked at TaeMin, who was as shocked as he was, looking at the same girl he saw. At that moment, he knew it. 
 
It was her.
 
Key was no exception to the surprise. Seeing the girl there with her hands full of burn marks, screaming out JongHyun's name, made his blood boil.
 
"If this girl really is a Blinger, then surely, she'll be in the Severance Hospital Event that you guys are going to perform in... Be on your guard always, Onew-ah."
 
The words of Lee SooMan echoed in Onew's mind as he followed s' gazes to the girl whom he saw at the video footage of ShiRin's dressing room. He memorized her face when the girl looked into the camera then, and it proved to be very useful now.
 
JongHyun, who recognized the face of the girl looked at their manager who was standing nearby and nodded, knowing what was bound to happen next as the latter made his way to the girl.
 
The protectors shall strike...soon.
 
April 25, 2011
SME Building - Conference Room
6:00 P.M.
 
Five men entered the conference room of SME's Conference room with confused faces. All of them were busy preparing for the performance that they will have in the Severance Hospital Event that will be three days from then. Having an emergency callback to the building was a complete surprise to them.
 
"You must be wondering why I called you out here suddenly. But this is very important for all of us here, as this news is related to ShiRin-ah's case." SooMan said, to which the group nodded to, now understanding what he meant.
 
"With your help and cooperation, along with the efforts of Park LeeMyeong, we might have actually found out who Selene's assailant is..." He continued, before motioning to his secretary to distribute a piece of paper to each member. It contained a picture and a few information.
 
Name: Yeon YoungHae
Age: 19 years old
Student of: MaRuJiNam Special Science Institution
Hobbies and Interests: Korean Pop Music, Korean Dramas, Playing Violin, Visual Arts
 
Crucial Details:
- According to reliable sources, she is a Shawol who had gone to the SHINee concerts in Japan and Korea.
- Based on her blog and comments on youtube, she is a JongKyung biased fangirl.
- Based on her 'About Me' section in Asianfanfics.com, she is a big fan of Shin SeKyung
 
Five pairs of eyes zoomed in on the picture of a girl with brown, shoulder-length hair. She was smiling straight at the camera, and her brown irises were the same shade as  her hair. She looked pretty average but most importantly, innocent...which was why Key had immediately asked SooMan about it.
 
"She looks very demure, Sajang-nim. How can you be sure that it's her?"
 
"Oh, Key-ah. Don't let appearances fool you. This girl has many reported cases of attempted murders and suicides in her past, which would not suprise me as to how crafty she planned her attempt at ShiRin-ah's murder. It is amazing how she looks fine despite that." SooMan told him, and with that, Key immediately leaned back and closed his eyes.
 
An evil smirk lined his lips not long after as he imagined holding the innocent-looking girl by , choking her.
 
"I think this girl is a Blinger, truthfully, due to her numerous pictures of JongHyun-ah in her cyworld, where she expresses her constant wish for the main vocalist's speedy recovery and quick return." The CEO added.
 
"I see. So, you think she'll not miss the first ever performance of JongHyun-ah after being away for many months?" Onew asked, and SooMan nodded as a reply.
 
"Yes. If this girl really is a Blinger, then surely, she'll be in the Severance Hospital Event that you guys are going to perform in, since it will be his first time on stage after his injury. You have to be careful about any attempts on you by her, arasso?" The older man requested, to which they agreed to.
 
He then looked at Onew, who was pensive about the entire situation.
 
"Be on your guard always, Onew-ah. When you see the girl there at the event, tell your manager immediately so that you guys could deal with her."
 
= = =
April 28, 2011
Severance Hospital Event - Backstage
7:10 P.M.
 
"Please wait here. The boys would like to talk to you after their performance." SHINee's manager said as he ushered YoungHae inside the holding area of SHINee in the Sevreance Hospital Event venue. With a smile, she nodded before the man left her inside.
 
Thoughts were running around in her head.
 
Not just ordinary thoughts, actually. They are more like... fantasies.
 
She wondered if she was going to experience the things she reads in fiction, where all five boys would claim her as thiers or something along those lines. In her head, she grew excited, hoping that she finally caught the attention of the one SHINee member she loves most.
 
JongHyun.
 
She had already scared that ShiRin silly in Japan after e-mailing her like that and frequently sending her poisoned food and beverages. She chuckled evilly at the thought that the who keeps lagging around her SeKyung Unnie's love and even the other members of SHINee which she respects so much would be probably in another hospital right now, if not dead.
 
Her thoughts drifted back to JongHyun, SHINee, and them coming to see her, she immediately though of how she would present herself to them. Should she try to seduce them? Or should she act all innocent like how her looks hint at and then charm them?
 
She looked at her hands, still with burn marks and smiled. They won't notice it later, she kept repeating to herself. If they asked her why she is liked that, she could say that he hands were burned by super glue while she was working on a project.
 
As long as she meets SHINee, and JongHyun, that was enough for her.
 
Never did she consider the thought that what was bound to happen will be the exact opposite of her thoughts.
 
Never did she think that she will meet not the angels she wanted to see... but the devils.
 
= = =
April 28, 2011
Severance Hospital Event - Backstage
7:15 P.M.
 
With their number now done, the five boys strode back to their holding area. Smirks were on their faces as they imagined how cluless their target will look when they meet her.
 
Of course, they will introduce themselves as the SHINee she expects them to be, before showing their true colors. Their true intentions. Their rage.
 
Their want for blood.
 
"Guys, stop me from killing her when I couldn't control myself anymore and make a move to do so." MinHo said as they continued in their trip back.
 
But no one was expecting the next words from their maknae.
 
"Don't worry, Hyung. Before you get a chance to kill her, she would already be dead by my hands."
 
JongHyun just chuckled in a low tone as they reached their holding area. He hesitated momentarily on coming in, but as he remembered what happened to ShiRin because of her doing, he found the strength to go inside and act like he didn't know a thing so that they could deal with her as they please.
 
= = =
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Bitnaneun SHINee-mnida!"
 
The group bowed formally to the smiling YoungHae, who stood up to greet them as well.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Yeon YoungHae-mnida."
 
JongHyun sat beside her on the couch, which earned him a blush from the girl. Key and the others sat across her before beginning to chat with her.
 
"So, I see you're a fan of SHINee..." Onew began to speak, and as YoungHae nodded, he proceeded to his next question.
 
"Who's your favorite member?"
 
YoungHae smiled shyly before saying JongHyun's name, and with that, Key exchanged looks with TaeMin before opening another topic.
 
"Oh, so you're a Blinger. Anyway, what do you think of new artists like Selene-sshi?" TaeMin asked, remembering to be careful in addressing Selene as -sshi and not -ah or Noona, so that she would think that they are not close with her.
 
"Well, truthfully, I think she is a . She keeps on sticking to you guys like glue. I don't think that she should do so..." YoungHae began, and at the word '' every SHINee member restrained himself so as to not lunge for .
 
"Oh, dear. What happened to your hands, sweetheart? They have many burn marks..." MinHo said in a sweet yet seductive tone, which somehow surprised the girl, in a positive way of course.
 
"Well, it just got burned when I was doing something. I had to use some stuff, so..." She dragged on, and at that, Key spoke which sent shivers down her spine.
 
"Then, could it possible be related with super glue chemicals and grape juice?"
 
As the question ended, she snapped her head to look at JongHyun...
 
 
 
...who immediately grabbed her by the throat.