Guess What JongHyun Did. x]

The New JongHyun Scandal: The Experimental Story

Hey! I FINALLY updated again! x]

I'm really sorry for not updating and being on hiatus. I would understand if I lost a lot of subscribers already.

But, here I am again to update. I'd be doing my best to update chapter 36 really soon.

I actually have the plan for chapter 36 already. I'm just writing the finished product. x]

Anyway, as you have seen the title of the chapter, I want you guys to do JUST WHAT the title said.

You'll understand after reading the chapter. =]

Pardon if I have errors in grammar or spelling. =]

Anyway, here's the OST of the chapter, "Me" [Korean Version] by SuJu M:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKEHxcCaV8E

= = =
February 9, 2011
KHT Magazine Studios
HotShot Star Segment - Pictorial


"And... we're done. Thanks for your hard work."

Lee YeongRen-sshi, the photographer of KHT Magazine, one of Korea's best-selling magazines for the high street, said after the last flash of the camera was seen in the studio. Yes, I had just finished a 9-shot photoshoot for the magazine. It was an honor to be requested to be on three pages of the issue by the head of the magazine herself, Jeong Joo Yi. Seriously. Especially being on the HotShot Star section of the issue, it's like even the high class people recognize your talent.

"You were absolutely stunning, Selene-sshi. It had been very nice working with you. If you want to venture more into modelling, please let me know." YeongRen-sshi said as he approached me. I could only bow 90 degrees in gratitude.

A set of cameras approached me and a production director told me that I should complete the video coverage of my photoshoot by saying my final words. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Arirang was going to film the whole shoot!

I quickly looked into the camera after nodding and said my final sentences for all the viewers of Showbiz Extra.

"So, there you have it Showbiz Extra viewers. My photoshoot for KHT. I hope everybody appreciated another side of me that I showed. Please continue to extend love and support and I'll continue to show more and more sides of me. This has been Selene. Kamsahamnida."

With the cue, the PD thanked me with a handshake and I bowed afterwards. With a smile on my face, I went my way to HeeSung-ah, who was holding a bottle of water. When I got to her, she gave me the bottle, and I drank, loving how the liquid refreshed my system.

"Yah, I got news today about something. It looks like you're not only going to be a model, but an actress too." She said, and believe it or not, I almost spit out the water I was drinking.

"Mworagoyo?" I asked my now laughing manager in shock.

"Yup. SPARKS, the program similar to Rainbow Romance, has given an offer of you being in 5 episodes as a special guest." She continued, and as I swallowed the water that I once again drank, I raised an eyebrow at her.

SPARKS is a one-of-a-kind TV show that pretty much is like Rainbow Romance because it features love stories, but the only difference here is that every two months, they would ask for a few special guests who'd stay with the cast and spice up the story for about 2 episodes. Not only that, when they ask for guests, they would usually ask for idols, about 2-3 idols as guests. I would expect that my guesting would just be done in 2-3 episodes. But 5? Perhaps the idols I'd be with here are hotshots.

"Well, your partner... or rather partners, are really famous personalities, so yeah. That's the reason why you'd be staying for 5 episodes. Filming's gonna start very soon. So, you game for it?" She asked me, and realizing that participating in this would be my debut into acting, I nodded.

"That's great. So, I think we should go to SME now. You'd be releasing 'When It Was Me' tomorrow, right?" She asked me, and I nodded.

My follow up track would be released tomorrow, and it's the video which JongHyun Oppa and I did together. Oh well, better prepare for more articles on "Jjong-Rin" really soon.

With the conversation now finished, HeeSung-ah nodded as well before escorting me to the van taking me to my next destination, SM Entertainment.

= = =
February 10, 2011
KBS Studio
MusiChart Taping


What makes her so much better than me?
What makes her just everything I could never be?
What makes her your every dream and fanatsy?
Because I can remember when it was...


-=- BAM! -=-

"Oh, HeeSung-ah. Wae-yo?" I asked my huffing manager as she entered my dressing room and slammed the door shut. I puased the video of "When It Was Me" that I was watching because of this.

"ShiRin-ah, fix yourself and close the cover of your laptop. I overheard a few PDs saying that they're going to be invading this place as part of their 'surprise backstage invasion' segment of the music program. You don't have that much time. Ppali, ppali!" HeeSung-ah rattled on, and in a state of hurry, I quickly fixed myself and minimized the window of my music video.

I can't risk showing the masses through this show what the video is about. It would be a spoiler, especially if the video will be premiered on this MusiChart episode!

I opened my media player and selected the last song that had been played in my playlist: Before U Go by TVXQ, or rather, the YunHo-ChangMin tandem. In less than a few seconds after that, the door opened revealing a camera, two PDs, and the guest hosts of today's episode.

TVXQ.

"...and ANNYEONG SELENE-AH!" The hyper Sunbae hosts greeted me, and to make it look like I didn't know of this, I acted all shocked. But I kept it natural, of course.

"Omona! Aigooo! DongBangShinKi Sunbae-nims..." I said, feigning surprise.

"You're officially in our surprise backstage invasion, Selene-ah!" YunHo Sunbae-nim said cheerily, and I really had to smile because of how hyper he looked.

"Oh. Neh. Annyeonghaseyo, yeorobeun, Selene imnida. How's everyone?" I said, bowing my head and smiling even more to the camera.

"So, is it true that today you're gonna reveal the video of 'When It Was Me'?" ChangMin Sunbae-nim asked me, and I nodded.

"Neh. I'm also going to be performing it for the very first time in front of all you!" I replied. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed that YunHo Sunbae-nim bit his lower lip gently. I wonder... why was he like that?

I thought I was the only one who noticed, until ChangMin Sunbae-nim mentioned it.

"Oh. Hyung. Why biting your lip all of a sudden?" He asked, and I looked at the other TVXQ member, waiting for what he's gonna say.

"Uhm... Selene-ah looks really cute up close, neh?" He asked rhetorically in a soft and gentle voice. I couldn't stop giggling.

"I thought it was something else, Sunbae-nim!" I said, continuing to giggle afterwards.

"Aigoo. Stop embarassing yourself, Hyung! Let's go! We've invaded Selene-ah's dressing room already. See ya, Selene-ah!" ChangMin Sunbae-nim hurriedly said, holding up his hand for a high-five.

I returned it and bowed one more time to the camera before the cameraman and the PDs, along with the hosts, left my dressing room.

The Sunbae-nims really are good at acting like they are charmed at a girl, huh?

My thoughts were suddenly cut when I heard the familiar "ping" of my laptop when I receive an instant message. I just breathed a sigh as I read the content of the IM.

From: LeeMyeong Appa

ShiRin-ah, the briefing for the SPARKS episode will be in two days. Saranghae, my daughter. Hwaiting! (:


= = =
February 12, 2011
Coffee Shop In Seoul
SPARKS Episode Briefing


"... So, do you think you could do it?" The director of SPARKS who was sitting across me asked, and knowing that I can do it, I nodded confidently.

"Okay, the filming of the first 3 episodes would be start Valentines Day, so sadly, we can't go out partying. Even I can't go to my wife because of this." The director continued sadly, and in my mind, I felt bad for the poor guy. He deserved to be with his wife for the occassion, but because of his job, he can't.

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Alright, though. I'll be here on the time you set for me. I should be on the set by 4 in the morning right?" I asked him, and he nodded. I glanced at HeeSung-ah for approval, and she nodded as well.

"But... who'd be my co-guests in the five episodes?" I asked, suddenly remembering. The director, out of the blue, smiled at me, and in a few moments, someone held my hand and leaned on my shoulder.

"ShiRin Noonaaaaa..." A gentle voice said. My eyes widened in realization.

Ah. I know who this is.

"Yah! TaeMin-ah! Stop being all cuddly around her, would'cha? Chinja..." A familiar voice resounded after, and I could only sigh in realization.

"Ehhh...JongHyun Hyung! I'm just rehearsing my character with Noona. After all, I'd have this scene in episode 2!" TaeMin-ah said, and in curiosity, I looked at the script on the table before me and looked at episode 2.

Whoah. The scene really IS there.

"You've been doing advanced script reading, TaeMin-ah?" I asked the younger male beside me, and as he withdrew his head from my shoulder, he nodded.

"Yep. I'm so glad that I could FINALLY act all lovey-dovey around Noona. Jjong Hyung already had his turn in your MV." He said with a cheeky smile, and I just rolled my eyes at him before smiling.

"Whatever. JongHyun Oppa has his own lovey-dovey moments with me too. Look at episode 3." I said, and after TaeMin-ah scanned the script for the third episode, he playfully scowled at JongHyun Oppa.

"Wow. You've been doing advanced script reading too?" JongHyun Oppa asked as he went behind my sitting figure and looked at my script. I shook my head.

"I just noticed it earlier while browsing chapter 2." I said with a small smile on my lips, and placed the script back on the table.

I suddenly felt a light touch on the top of my head, and JongHyun Oppa's hands on my shoulders. I could only look at the surprised expression of the director, TaeMin-ah, HeeSung-ah, SHINee's manager, and the producer, who was also present, at this.

"Eh? Wae-yo?" I asked HeeSung-ah, who still had a shocked expression. I still was wondering what JongHyun Oppa did.

And then I understood.

"Just rehearsing." I heard JongHyun Oppa say before going back to sit beside TaeMin-ah.