Chapter 59: Confessions, Tears, and Surprises - This Is It.

The New JongHyun Scandal: The Experimental Story

 

Comment Replies before anything else!

@PaintMeBrown: Well, the answer to that question, you have to read and see for yourself! x] Well, I don't mean to mean when I say that though, I just don't wanna spoil anything. =]

@kprincess1995: I'm glad you're excited for both the ending AND the events in the emergency fanmeet. =] I hope you'd like them. And by the way, you being mentioned is no problem. Replying to your comments and doing so is the least I could do to repay you for the support that you give my story. =] The answer to your question of "Will Jonghyun-sshi reveal them about Shirin-ah and him?" will be answered here. =] And just like you, I wish also that I have a guy like Jonghyun-sshi. =]

AND NOW...

The SECOND TO THE LAST chapter is here.

What had happened in the emergency fanmeet.

 

Brace yourselves, everyone.

This is it.

 

Oh, and before I forget.

Remember the flowers teaser in Chapter 2?

 

= = = Chapter Soundtrack: SHINee - Life = = =

May 10, 2011
SME Building - S.M.E Auditorium
2:00 P.M.


"Everyone, calm down."

Onew made the confused ShaWols settle down as he stepped on stage. JongHyun was beside him, biting his lower lip, afraid of what was going to happen today.

As the hundreds of korean ShaWols, and the thousands more of foreign ones logged in onto Skype, Facebook, Twitter, and me2day, settled down, Onew began to speak again.

"Alright. We are all here today because of a very special occasion. JongHyun-ah here..." he began before motioning to the obviously nervous JongHyun.

"...is to announce something. I hope that with whatever he's going to say, all of us would understand him. Let's not keep our minds closed and let's look from his perspective." Onew continued, and seeing the nods of the fans, he gave the mic to JongHyun.

 "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Bling-Bling JongHyun of SHINee, and today, I'm here to confess something in front of you all." JongHyun began to say, and at that moment, the faces of ShaWols became tense, and the automatic online translators began translating his words for the foreign netizens.

"I'm pretty sure that you guys have been bugged around by this scandal I have with SE's Song ShiRin. Many of you had showed support for the pairing, and some of you expressed disappoval. Today, I would like to clarify this with everyone." He said, and the ShaWols began looking at each other, wondering what JongHyun meant by "clarify".

"I know that you've seen the reports about her being rushed to the hospital. And I know that you've also seen her back on stage these past few days. But I know, most especially, how you felt when the reports came that she didn't press charges, nor released hurtful statements regarding her assailant. We all felt amazing admiration for this girl, did we not?" He asked, and seeing the nods and agreements of the people, JongHyun found it in himself to continue speaking, this time, with a bit more courage.

"I would like to express my gratitude for the people that support the JjongRin pairing, for..." He suddenly stopped, to the surprise of the fans.

The surprise grew to shock when JongHyun suddenly cried.

"... for that approval is the only thing I need from all of you to start courting Song ShiRin for real."

With the gasps he heard, JongHyun sobbed once before continuing.

"Everyone, I really love ShiRin-ah. The way I feel for her isn't a scandal or a scam. And unlike what happened with me and Shin SeKyung-sshi, I'm not gonna let her slip away from me."

He sobbed a bit more before huffing a breath and speak despite his trembling hands and lips.

"I really love the ShaWols so much because I found the love from them that was never the same with others. They were respectful of my wishes and they supported my decisions. That is why I will forever be grateful to the ShaWols, and of course the Blingers, who are always there for me. But, I hope you understand that even if I am an idol, I am still a man. I am still, JUST a human who yearns for someone to be beside him. I am a person who needs his other half. And I found my other half in Rin-ah."

The moment JongHyun said that, it was evident in the ShaWols that they understood him.

"I will always love the Blingers, and the rest of the ShaWols. It will NEVER change. You all still have a big place in my heart. It's just that... there's another person that will be added to the people I love. She will be the one I'd run to whenever there are problems, and she'll be another inspiration to my music. I will never, EVER forget you guys. It's just that, behind the Bling-Bling JongHyun you see, there lies a Kim JongHyun who needs a Song ShiRin to stay sane."

At that very moment, JongHyun slid down on the floor as his tears overwhelmed him. Seeing this, the other members of SHINee immediately rushed to his side to calm him down. As they did so, Key borrowed the mic from JongHyun and spoke.

"Everyone, I also want to confess something. Even I myself fell for Song ShiRin, and I would like to admit it in front of you all. You see, it is not only JongHyun Hyung who is caught in between love and career, both me and ShiRin-ah are also affected. She is in a state of distress because she knows once she accepts Hyung's feelings, she'll have more than 200,000 antis immediately. But I also am in a bad state. My hyung, my yeobo is in pain, even the girl I've grown to love, yet there is nothing I could do. Please understand that we are all just normal humans. We make mistakes. We learn, we live, and we love. I'm gonna be sad because the JongKey pairing will be set aside, but it doesn't mean that JongKey is dead the moment ShiRin-ah and Hyung get together. Hyung and I are still best friends, and we just happen to love the same girl."

As Key made a move to return the mic to JongHyun, who had been calmed down, TaeMin took the mic fom him, and spoke himself.

"Everyone, I've never met a Noona who is as caring, as sweet, and kind, and as respectable as ShiRin Noona. Which is why I know she'd take care of Hyung better than any of us, even Key Hyung. I'm not someone who would usually blurt out words like the two hyungs earlier. But I also am a normal guy, who can also be overcome by emotions, just like my hyungs. I hope that no one would misunderstand what I am about to say, but we are not the fictional characters in the stories you post on the internet. We are not the people you think of us to be. We also fall prey to our anger, and we also fall in love. I hope all of you will understand us, most especially Jjong Hyung, now that he found the girl he's willing to trade his career for. Thank you."

MinHo, with tears now b his eyes, went to the front of the stage and suddenly shouted "Uljima, JongHyun Hyung!" and Onew followed suit, leading the crowd to shout "Uljima" to the main vocal who was trying his best to stop crying.

"Uljima!"

"Do not cry!"

Bit by bit, the shouts increased in number, and not long afterwards, the whole auditorium was shouting "Uljima" for the man who huffed a deep breath and stood up.

"Everyone, today is actually Rin-ah's birthday, and I'm planning to confess to her today. But because I want you guys to still be a big part of my life, I'm asking your permission to be with her."

= = =
May 10, 2011
SME Building - ShiRin's Practice Room
2:38 P.M.


"ShiRin-ah!" A familiar male voice was heard in the rehearsal room of SME. Here I am again with the choreographer, rehearsing the moves for the next song I am going to promote. Rude Boy.

"Excuse us, JongHyun-sshi, we are having rehearsals here!" Choreographer Sunbae shouted at the man that called my name earlier. Yes, it was JongHyun Sunbae who called me. But amidst the remark from the choreographer, JongHyun Sunbae just bowed and entered the room, holding a bouquet of flowers.

It confused me that JaeLi Unnie would call JongHyun Sunbae "JongHyun-sshi" all of a sudden, but I brushed it off, deciding that it was just something trivial.

I looked at the dazzling man before me and admired how he looked. I suddenly remembered that he already talked with SeKyung-sshi yesterday, and I immediately talked politely to him, hinting that his flowers were for her. After all, if they were already back together, then, might as well tease them.

"Whoah, is that for SeKyung-sshi? Wow! Pretty!" I exclaimed as JongHyun Sunbae reached me. I was literally drop-jawed at the flowers before me. Wow!

I was amazed at the bouquet of fresh roses and stargazers. I was shocked to see that they were all blue. And take note, blue stagazers are one of the hardest to find. I'm astounded at how he could find these around.

"If you're giving this to SeKyung-sshi... then you better get prepared to be a taken man again!" I continued to say to JongHyun Sunbae, admiring the flowers.

"No, it's not for her. Come on, ShiRin-ah. I already told you that I'll stop it for good." He said with a smirk at me as I continued to admire the flowers, wondering about the one he's gonna give it to. JongHyun Sunbae turned silent as I touched a rose lightly with my index finger.

Confusion began seeping into my thoughts. If he is not giving them to her, then for whom are these? Certainly, these flowers are NOT for me!

"But come on, Sunbae. The way you and SeKyung-sshi were, it was absolutely priceless! If not for her, who will you give these flowers to?" I asked him, and his smirk turned into a smile before shrugging his shoulders.

"Yah! Seriously though, Sunbae. For whom are those flowers?" I asked him, nudging his lightly on the side. He just smirked a bit again before pulling me into a tight hug. He rested his face on my shoulder and whispered his answer to my ear.

"For you."

He immediately looked at JaeLi Unnie, who suddenly smiled before nodding.

"You can take her, JongHyun-ah."

And immediately, JongHyun Sunbae took my hand and I found myself running.