Chapter 2

The New JongHyun Scandal: The Experimental Story

Thank you for the first 5 subscribers that paid attention to my story. =]

So, because of that, I decided to post the second chapter.

By the way, I'll be using REAL SONGS for the songs that Selene/ShiRin will promote.

Also, I'll be adding fictional characters to the story.

 

Is the first chapter boring? I hope not. Well, anyhow, here's the second chapter.

Listened to SHINee's "Talk To You" while writing.

Here's a link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORJe7kyfNa8

 

= = =
 
"ShiRin-ah!" A familiar male voice was heard in the rehearsal room of SME. Here I am again with the choreographer, rehearsing the moves for the next song I am going to promote..
 
"Excuse us, JongHyun-sshi, we are having rehearsals here!" Choreographer Sunbae shouted at the man that called my name earlier. Yes, it was JongHyun Sunbae who called me. But amidst the remark from the choreographer, JongHyun Sunbae just bowed and entered the room, holding a bouquet of flowers.
 
"Whoah, is that for SeKyung-sshi? Wow! Pretty!" I exclaimed as JongHyun Sunbae reached me. I was literally drop-jawed at the flowers before me. Wow!
 
"If you're giving this to SeKyung-sshi... then you better get prepared to be a taken man again!" I continued to say to JongHyun Sunbae, admiring the flowers.
 
"No, it's not for her. Come on, ShiRin-ah. I already told you that I'll stop it for good." He said with a smirk at me as I continued to admire the flowers, wondering about the one he's gonna give it to. JongHyun Sunbae turned silent as I touched a rose lightly with my index finger.
 
"But come on, Sunbae. The way you and SeKyung-sshi were, it was absolutely priceless! If not for her, who will you give these flowers to?" I asked him, and his smirk turned into a smile before shrugging his shoulders.
 
"Yah! Seriously though, Sunbae. For whom are those flowers?" I asked him, nudging his lightly on the side. He just smirked a bit again before pulling me into a tight hug. He rested his face on my shoulder and whispered his answer to my ear.
 
"For you."
 
I was never a person who'd fear for herself, but the moment I heard that, I feared for my whole life. Literally.
 
So, how did this happen?
 
It all began when I first stepped into the SME compound.
 
= = =
September 10, 2010
 
"Thank you, ahjusshi." I told my uncle as I got out of his car, and looked at the building which my father's bestfriend told me to go to.
 
SM Entertainment.
 
I began walking down the road leading me to the building where I was supposed to meet the man I owed my whole life to ever since my parents died, my sneakers making scrunching sounds on the ground, and my heart beating wildly to the possibility of the impossible...
 
...being able to see a real k-pop singer.
 
My feet involuntarily sped up its pace and I smiled as I held on to that impossibility.
 
My steps were now close to running, but when I got to the front door, my feet skidded to a stop.
 
I saw a man and a woman holding on to each other. Hugging specifically. I knew I shouldn't be snooping around these two, because I know that Koreans value privacy. For all I know, they're lovers.
 
And I wasn't wrong. But something shocked me.
 
When the lovers disentangled from their embrace, I tried to hold back a scream.
 
It's Shin SeKyung...and Kim JongHyun.
 
The first thought that ran into my mind was "Well, you got your wish granted really fast." since I saw two celebrities almost immediately after I entered the compound. But at the back of my mind, I was wondering.
 
Are people aware of this?
 
Deciding not to snoop further, I tried to continue walking towards my destination.
 
But somehow, before I had even mustered a single step, my eyes met Kim JongHyun's. I held it for only a moment, then immediately walked away.
 
I got inside the SME building clutching on to my chest...
 
for my heart was beating much more wildly than before.
 
My mind was still frozen with the occurance of the impossible.
 
Did I just meet Kim JongHyun's gaze?
 
= = =
 
"Your name and identification card please?" The lady at the front desk asked me and I immediately showed her the requirements.
 
"Oh, you're the one that Park LeeMyeong-sshi is going to have an appointment with?" She asked me again, and I smiled as I nodded. So, my father's bestfriend works at SME, huh?
 
Suddenly, LeeMyeong Abeonim appeared in front of me, his arms wide, expecting an embrace. I quickly ran into them.
 
"Haha! You're finally here! I thought you got lost!" He exclaimed while laughing. I laughed in his embrace. LeeMyeong Abeonim, my father's best friend, is the one who took care of me upon my parent's death. But surprisingly, he didn't tell me where he works. Well, not that I asked him.
 
"Abeonim, you're mean!" I said, laughing as well before pulling back from his embrace. LeeMyeong Abeonim took me by the hand and began to lead me away from the front desk and on to the elevator.
 
But just as the elevator doors were closing, a hand stopped it, and I jumped in surprise.
 
There he was.
 
Kim JongHyun.
 
And he was staring straight into my eyes.
 
= = =
 
"Oh, JongHyun-sshi. You're gonna go up to the rehearsal room?" LeeMyeong Abeonim asked him, and he stepped inside the elevator, bowing before answering.
 
"Yeh, Sunbae-nim." He said, before leaning back on the railings of the elevator. Abeonim still had his arm around me, and he was still smiling.
 
"Abeonim, why did you ask me to meet up with you here anyways?" I asked him, not minding the presence of the k-pop idol near me. Surprisingly, despite being a k=pop fan, I never felt any "fangirl sickness" being beside Kim JongHyun.
 
"Well, I asked you to bring three extra sets of clothes, right?" He asked me before smiling. I furrowed my brows in confusion. How is that connected to my question?
 
"Abeonim, the connection?" I asked him, confused. He chuckled a bit as the elevator opened and he led me out. I noticed that JongHyun-sshi was behind us, walking as well.
 
Abeonim led me through a hallway with series of doors on either side. He stopped in front of one and looked at me.
 
"Well, look and see." He said, before holding the doorknob.
 
Suddenly, I heard JongHyun-sshi speak. But it wasn't a statement, it was a question.
 
"Sunbae-nim, do you mean she's gonna use SHINee's rehearsal room too?"
 
Upon that question, my head snapped immediately to JongHyun-sshi, then to LeeMyeong Abeonim, who just nodded before opening the door.
 
"ShiRin-ah, meet SHINee..."