36. Jimin/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #36. Taemins_LittleNoona - (Jimin/ OC) 170313 - 170320


One of the hardest things to do is getting over your ex.

Alhough Jimin had broken up with Laura for a year, he could never forget her. Worse, his love for her just got bigger and bigger everyday.

He missed Lu Laura. He missed her happy face when they were together, he missed her sweet voice, he missed her lips which he once was able to kiss.

He wanted them to get back together, but he was scared.

The day they decided to break up, he slapped her.

He -shamed Laura.

He said that she should never hang out with a guy friend when she already had a boyfriend.

The moment Laura left him in the rain that day at the bus stop, he started feeling regret. He knew he was wrong.

But his pride back then was too enormous. He changed his phone number, He even moved to another place.

When he finally gathered courage to call her, she also changed her phone number. She also even moved to another place.

He had no clue where she was. But he was sure, that if he was able to spot his ex one day, he would never let her go again.

And that day had finally come.

He spotted her, Lu Laura, healthy and happy and lively, and very pretty. It seemed to him that when she was not with him, she could live even better.

He bit his lip, thinking about how she had got over him that easy, while he could never.

He kept watching her, instead of the movie being displayed in the auditorium. The movie that they once watched together.

As if sennsing something, Laura looked toward Jimin's direction.

Gulp.

She had caught his stare. Jimin knew it, but he turned back to the screen. He started to sweat. What would she do now?

He didn't want to know, so he left before the movie was complete.

"Jimin?" A breathily voice called from behind him just after some seconds he left. Despite not hearing that voice for a year, Jimin could immediately recognize her voice. It was Laura.

"Jimin?" Laura called again because Jimin hadn't turned around yet. She was getting closer to him.

When Jimin was about to turn around, he heard someone other calling Laura from behind.

"Laura! Why are you running all of a sudden? Did something happen?"

It was that voice again. The voice whose took Laura away from him. The voice whose caused their break-up. Jeon Jungkook, Laura's guy friend.

Jimin had come to admit that it was entirely his fault that they broke up, but he couldn't help but feel a certain hatred for Jungkook.

Curling up his fist to a ball, he decided to walk forward. He was such a coward. After all, he was afraid that maybe Laura and Jungkook did become lovers. They even went on a date like this.

"Oh... Nothing. Thought I saw someone I know." Laura murmured, although Jimin could hear it clearly.

Jimin bit his lip and kept on walking, hoping that Laura could stop him. But she didn't.

Until he went out of the movie theater.

A hand stopped him mid-track, making him stunt and startled. He knew its warmness, he knew its familiar small size. He could feel it. He could smell her familiar perfume.

Lu Laura still wanted to check him out.

Lu Laura still cared.

A suppressed smile appeared on Jimin's face and just like that, his sad face had gone.

He turned his head around to meet her eyes.

"Jimin. You jerk. I've been waiting for your apology for ages." Laura said between her pantings.

"I'm sorry, Laura. I was an back then." Jimin muttered, looking down. "Please don't take my stupid words to heart. You seem to be better with Jungkook."

Although he meant it, he felt so hurt inside.

"Then prove it, Jimin. Prove that you are apologetic. Show me." Laura said, tilting her head a bit and stepping closer to him. Her eyes got teary as she looked at Jimin's bewildered gaze. There was barely a distance between their bodies now.

"I miss you so much." Laura said after Jimin didn't do anything. She held onto his waist with both arms. She looked up to him, waiting for his response.

"Laura..." Jimin trailed off, looking at Laura's passionate eyes.

She said show her. She said prove it. She leaned closer to him.

It would be only be that, right?

Jimin leaned down and brushed his lips against her to test her reaction first. However, she kissed him back, albeit very passionately.

Rest assured, Jimin started snogging her lips. It felt so good after twelve months away from each other. There were no more words needed.


Author's notes:

hope this was not so cheesy and cliched lol.

hope you enjoyed it though. thank you for requesting!