12. Kyuhyun/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #12. KpopLoverLella - (Kyuhyun/ OC) 151110 - 160806

Your request was: Jaesoo and Kyuhyun met the first time at a club and they were with each other the whole night, but Jaesoo had to go, and she didn't get his number or anything.. But the next time she met him did she meet him when she was supposed to meet up with a friend of hers.


“Hey.” Kyuhyun called out, trying to get the person’s attention. She did look at him, but ignored him afterwards.

He let out a lopsided smile before settling himself near the stranger he found attractive.

“You’re so beautiful.” He complimented, although he knew that the girl wouldn’t spare him another glance.

“Wanna go out for a hot night?” He said again, not hoping for an answer, but a reaction from her. He was always like that, lurking around the bar, finding some beautiful girl to play with. This brunette girl tonight was kind of different. She didn’t look that seducing with her office outfit. But with her winning face, he sure had an impression.

This time, she turned her face to him. Kyuhyun stared at her in awe.

He didn’t know she would look that fine straight-faced.

Perfect oval face with great features. Her greek nose was small, deep set eyes with light-brown and very twinkling orbs, her moist lips were painted dark pink, her cheeks were slightly red, her short and narrow chin was a plus point to her cute look.

She looked cute… and drunk.

That’s his type. Right there!

“Please don’t look at me with that face.” He chuckled at her. She looked kind of aware and scared of him, which wasn’t his intention.

She returned to her position.

“Why aren’t you talking, dear? You must have faced something bad, didn’t you?”

“It’s not your business.” She talked back. Something about her accent made he confirm immediately that she was introverted. Such insecure girl in a bar? There must be something really awful happened. He wanted to know.

“Well, of course it’s not. But don’t you think, talking about some personal topic to a stranger is a good idea?” He said, still looking at her. “You can release the stress and you won’t be bothered by boring advices and questions, right?”

She sighed.

“Is that so?”

“Of course.” Oh dear girl. She was still just a young woman. Probably some years younger than him.

“Well.” She took the glass of alcohol and drank a mouthful of it. “The truth is, I do have something bothering me.”

Kyuhyun just smiled, not saying anything back.

“My first day at work is kind of…” She motioned the glass in rounds, not knowing what to say. “I mean… I didn’t expect that I had to work under such boss. He didn’t really care about my capability.”

“Uh-huh.”

“I didn’t go to work for getting flirted whole day.”

Kyuhyun burst out his little laughter.

“Sorry. I just did kind of the same thing to you just now.”

She shrugged it off.

“Why don’t you quit your job and find another boss you can deal with? You don’t want to waste your talent, do you?”

“I…” She stopped for a second. “I don’t know. It was hard to find such position in a good company. My mom has been worried enough.”

“Oh. So that’s what happened.” Kyuhyun remarked.

“What is that tone? Are you mocking me?” She asked, offended.

“I don’t know. Maybe.” He snorted. “You have to be brave to get what you want. Although in my case, I got in jail for my braveness.”

“What?” She exclaimed, looking at him in bewilderment. “Don’t make such jokes.”

“It’s your choice to believe it or not.” Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder easily. “But I just got out from jail months ago. Got slandered for stealing company’s money. When in fact it was my boss.”

“What happened?” She asked, paying real interest in his story. He chuckled at her.

“I denounced him. But in the end, he won with his ty money.”

“Such filthy act.” She commented, looking worried and sorry to Kyuhyun.

“That’s right.” Kyuhyun sat back, heaving a relief sigh. “But I never regret for what I did. I side justice.”

“You should have just kept silence and quit instead.” The girl suggested.

“I don’t know. Maybe.” He shrugged. “So… what are you going to do?”

“Hm… I don’t know.”

“You shouldn’t be so indecisive like that.” He said.

“It’s life, you know.” She gave him a hopeless glance, and continued on her alcohol.

“Nah. I recommend you quit the job. You can lie to your mother, just like you are right now, but this case it’s going to a bar?” He guessed, and it seemed correct, because she was startled a bit. Like she was caught.

“Very smart.” She commented. “What are you  doing now?”

“I have another job. Not better in income, but better in humanity.”

“That’s nice.”

“Don’t beat around the bush. Just answer me.”

“What.”

Kyuhyun bit back his laughter. The girl sounded too drunk by now. But he wouldn’t be meeting her again. So he wanted to know her choice.

“Look. Let’s play rock, paper, scissors. Anyone wins can get what they want.”

After a second of thinking, she nodded her head.

 

Rock, paper, scissors!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three months later

 

“I don’t like dancing that much.” There was a girl saying near Kyuhyun. Her voice made him immediately turned back to actually realize a familiar stranger.

What a coincidence! They met again!

She seemed to recognized Kyuhyun, too. Her face looked a bit shocked, then she blushed really hard. She avoided eye-contact with Kyuhyun.

He chuckled. Such a cute girl.

“Come on, Jaesoo! It will be fun!” The girl who was pulling her wrist encouraging her was probably her co-worker, or a friend. Kyuhyun thought of something mischievous suddenly. That way, he could interact with her again, naturally!

“Hey! Jaesoo-ya! I didn’t know you would come here, again!” He stressed the last word with made her blush even harder, if that was possible.

“You know him?” Her friend asked, checking Kyuhyun out in awe.

“Hello! You must be Jaesoo’s friend?” Kyuhyun shook Jaesoo’s friend’s hand friendly. “I’m Kyuhyun.”

“Oh… Nice to meet you!” The girl said, introducing her name, too.

Right at that moment, the DJ somehow changed the background music to a jazz song. Slow and romantic.

“Would you mind if I took your friend out for a dance? Just a little bit.” Kyuhyun asked the friend, looking at Jaesoo. She was still hiding her face, lowing her head down so that he couldn’t see her actual emotion. Kyuhyun noticed she was clenching her fists. Such cutie.

The friend easily nodded her head and bid goodbye to Jaesoo.

“What… are you trying to do?” Jaesoo asked after her friend was gone, finally looking at him.

“I’m not trying to do anything.” Kyuhyun replied. “Just a dance, maybe?”

He took her hands up and started dacing slowly to the music. She had no choice but to follow his foot steps.

“You are even more beautiful than the last time we met.” He commented, looking at her outfit today. She wasn’t wearing her office clothing anymore. She was wearing a short body-lined red dress. She looked more mature and y.

She blushed again.

“Jaesoo is such a beautiful name.”

“Kyuhyun is a weird name.” She murmured, but loud enough for him to hear.

He chuckled.

“I guess so. But you like me, don’t you?”

“No way!” She retorted, looking elsewhere.

“How’s your life? Good?”

She nodded. “I quit my previous job and got another soon after. Despite not as much salary, the staff take good care of me.”

“Wow. Brave girl.” Kyuhyun patted her head. “Good job.”

She smiled lightly. And for the first time ever, Kyuhyun saw her genuine smile.

He didn’t know how, but he fell for her from god knows when and how. He just knew it, that he wanted to see her, and most importantly, smiling like that forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Throwback

Rock, paper, scissors!

Jaesoo pulled out a rock. Using the time she wasn’t really paying attention thanks to her drunk mind, he pulled out a paper after milliseconds.

“Wow! I won!”

“Whatever.” She said, looking disappointed.

“Okay. Now. For the most important part of the game…”

Kyuhyun reached his palm behind her head. And then, he pulled her in for a kiss. Just a quick kiss. But he could feel her amazing lips brushing on his own. The sensation she gave him was awesome. He felt seduced by her aura. Truth to be told, he didn’t expect such affection he felt from her just now.

And… as expected. He got a rightful slap in the face.

“What are you doing!” Jaesoo yelled, looking bashful at him. She quickly wiped her lips with her hand shirt.

He yelped a little and covered his slapped cheek with his palm. Looking at her, still able to bid a smile.

“Just like that kiss, I wanted you to be brave I dared to kiss a beautiful lady in front of my eyes right now.” He said, looking at her with courage. “I knew I would have to pay the prize, but at least, I got what I wanted. Isn’t that life, too?”

She loosened her facial muscles, returning to be calm.

 

 

 

 

 

“ert.”


Author's notes:

I spent kinda 100 mintues to edit this oneshot (MS Word told me so). Phew!! I hope you like it. If you'd like to feedback in privacy, please go to foreword to check out the form for private feedback!