23. Xiumin/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #23. CocoMina - (Xiumin/ OC) 160808 - 160811

Your request was: In wich EXO are wolf shape shifters and the oc is a fan of everything to do with Fantasy, so she notices little things about them (that other's don't) which are weird... and decides to follow them one night to convince herself she's NOT crazy. Also, she has a crush on Xiumin ^^

Fantasy/romance, Wolf!Era


Werewolves do exist, for your information.

But really, nobody cares to listen to me.

Red-flashing eyes at times, different aura, very strong physically, and changing forms at a specific times. There are so many more features about werewolves that I won’t talk about here. Because, nobody would care.

But I don’t mind it. People never get ready themselves to accept the fact that some more awesome creatures are living on the same ground as they are.

Like really. They don’t see anything from all the werewolves documentary and everything about them roaming on the internet. That’s not human’s imagination. I know that it’s purely the truth.

“When will you give up on those fictional stuff?” My friend is telling me to give up again. I’m really disappointed at her, really. She always discourages me on this.

“They do exist!” I protest again and again. She just won’t listen to me, so I won’t listen to her.

“Really.” She sighs. “I can deal with anything about you. But you’re insane on that stuff. Werewolves? Please.”

“Don’t talk too loud!” I warn, looking carefully at the corner of my class. “They might hear it.”

“You are really weird. Who are you referring to? Werewolves? Do they have super ears or something?”

Yes, my friend. Yes, they do. And I know it! They are darting their eyes at my friend.

My classmates. EXO boys.

 

“Mom, can I stay at my friend’s house? We have some pair work to do for homework.” I say whilst walking along pulling my bike forward. Lucky! Mom lets me go.

“Alright. I have to see it with my eyes tonight. They do exist!” I talk to myself because my friend isn’t here. She has already gone home and it’s a bit  late now. I was wandering here and there at school since EXO were talking about something serious together. They probably are going to forms tonight. I have been observing their activities a lot so I know this will be an exact time to seek for evidence.

 

Somehow the sky is darker than usual. I am walking alone so I’m a bit scared. The road I walk is deserted except for some cats and dogs running around.

EXO will probably be here. A place where there’s clear sight of the round moon and there are threes surrounding so that nobody will catch them shifting.

When I leave my bike and step in the forest, something passes by me quickly. I don’t dare to light up my phone to search around. They might get angry.

But I realize that it’s such a bad idea to go seeking around when I’m alone, passive and there are a bunch of werewolves nearby.

I accidentally step on a piece of bough and it cracks, making a ridiculously audible sound. Oh no, I just got myself in trouble.

I freeze in place because there seems to be a change in the air. I have no choice but to reach for my phone in my uniform pocket, to check if there’s any creature around me.

I almost howl in shock when the phone’s light directly point at a big fluffy animal.

Wolf.

 

I nervously turn round and attempt to run for my dear life but I stumble upon another fluffy, big animal. There are at least two wolves here. I’m so done. I read in some books about werewolves that they won’t be able to control their emotions when they are in wolf form.

Tears prickle my eyes as I feel extremely feared. This is the dead of me. I can’t even move an inch now.

My mind turns blank as I fall down the ground before I can process to see anything happens next to me.

 

 

 

First thing I see when I wake up is the light provided by a small fire near me. The comforting heat roused me to wake up. Somehow, I feel really comfortable. I almost forget all the things that happened earlier but an EXO member freaking reminds me of it right after.

I widen my eyes at him and look around. No one else is here. Just me and him.

He is observing me, like he is concerned if I woke up or not. I open my eyes completely and blink. This is not a dream. I’m still alive.

I sit up and start looking around. This is near the forest but there’s not plant or grass here, apparently. And… I just realize another fact that there’s thick enough fabric beneath me.

So he took care of me all the time?

“Where’s your house?” He speaks up first. His tone sounds kind of calm. Why is he so calm? When obviously he might have known that I know about their existence.

“Where’s your house?” He asks again, not minding my stare.

“Oh…” I inform him my home address. Then he stands up and jerks his head, signaling me to come along.

“Minseok…” I manage to talk, I feel nervous suddenly. “Why didn’t you guys… kill me?”

Minseok winced a little at my blunt question.

“Why should we? But don’t tell it to anybody. Or really, I won’t be able to help you again.”

I silently think about all that happened again. So I guess Minseok were near there and rescued me? Now thinking about it, that last wolf I stumbled onto had same eyes with Minseok. I’m not joking. But really, they give off the same vibe.

“Thank you… for saving me.” I say quietly but enough for him to hear. It’s our first personal meet so I get nervous. Minseok is my favorite classmate or how should I put it, he’s the most attractive boy to me. He doesn’t have amazing height like Chanyeol, nor Baekhyun’s hot looks, nor Jongin’s badass vibe, nor any good thing people see in other EXO members. Sure. But he has a pretty face. He’s kind and thoughtful. I can never forget that day when he was quick to catch me from falling down stairs for focusing crazily on my book.

“Oh… can I ask you something?”

Minseok nods at me and his smile creeps on his face slowly. He’s making me blushing.

“Why were you able to save me whilst in wolf form? Is it because…” I trail off, not daring to say it. But as I read in many sources before, I just come to one conclusion that might me the correct answer.

He looks elsewhere and hides his face. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but deep inside, I hope it’s true. That I’m his mate.


Author's notes:

seriously i really love supernatural things but when it comes to werewolves, i become so cliched. anyway i think this oneshot is a bit too bland. i'm really sorry! hope you don't mind :) and since you didn't provide oc's name, there's no name for main female character orz

anyways thanks for requesing! i myself love exo a lot and also their wolf ear was daebak. i didn't add number of members because i still miss them *sobs*