M2. Mingyu/ Minah

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request from Minah Oneshot Request #2. Anonymous - (Mingyu/ Minah) 151011 - 151112

requested 151011 (date planned to write: [151120] 151122 - OMG I'm super sorry tomorrow there is a test and I haven't studied at all T_T DONE

"Let's go!" Minah chanted as she got out of her house and went to walk with Myungyu. Their houses were near and they went to the same high school. Therefore they had been going with each other for more than two years. To say they were friends was not too accurate. It was not friendship and it was beyond acquaintance too. They didn't talk to each other much but they always felt comfortable being around the other; or at least that's what Myungyu thought.

Myungyu nodded his head and went along with Minah. Sometimes he tried to hold her hands during winter, and it was winter then; but he didn't want to get the atmosphere awkward between the two.

The road was so slippery because of the snow. Minah was walking pretty slowly, plus she had shorter legs compared to Mingyu's.

"It's so slippery today." Minah said as she quivered and held tight onto her craft. Somehow she looked cute with that image. Myungyu glances at the girl several times before he suggested helping.

"Hold onto me." Myungyu felt his cheeks turn warm as Minah turned to look at him and smiled happily; he couldn't resist looking at her adorable eyesmile.

"Thanks, Mingyu." Minah said as she extended her hand to link arms with Mingyu. The two were walking like that until they reached the bus stop.

There was someone walking towards them and the stranger sat next to Minah on the bench.

He looked foreign; his hair was wavy and considered long if compared to the average hair length males had. He looked very handsome with his big eyes, milky skin and thin lips. Mingyu kept staring at the guy until the mysterious boy turned his head over Mingyu. He shrugged and tilted his head to the side where Minah was, his mouth close to her ear.

"That guy sits too close to you." Minah was surprised by his words; she only realized someone sat next to her when Mingyu mentioned it.

"Oh... didn't see him." Minah giggled to Mingyu, she was hiding her face with a hand and moved closer to Mingyu. They were too close to each other and their bodies clashed for a while until Mingyu gently moved his away. Minah probably noticed that. She cleared .

"Oh! The bus is coming!" Minah chanted childishly as the bus came. At the moment Mingyu glanced at the foreign-looking boy who was smiling upon hearing Minah, that smile smelt something fishy; he didn't like it, he felt like that boy was going to do something to Minah. The sudden thought made him realize how sensitive he was. He was just a stranger!

The trio went to the seats, there were many seats left so Minah chose to sit on an empty bench, which left one free seat. Mingyu was busy helping an old woman so he was late to get to Minah, because that boy already sat next to Minah. They bowed each other slightly, smiling too. He raised his eye brows at the scene. He went to sit right behind the two.

"First time see you here." Minah started the conversation. She was always sociable like that and Mingyu didn't like that side of her by then.

"Yeah, I just transferred school. My new school is now ROR (lol)." The boy spoke fluently. He's Korean or half Korean, Mingyu judged.

"Wow! Same as mine! Nice to meet you!" Minah kept talking nonstop with the boy and they even shook hands. She was never that that friendly towards Mingyu, but being friendly to a stranger like that was just too upsetting for Mingyu to watch on. They talked with each other very comfortably like they were meant to meet, and later on they finally knew his name was Vernon, or Hansol in Korean.


A/N: Let's stop here! Word count: 0.63K words.

There will be more! I'm sorry for the hanger again OTL! But I'll update it soon! Busy life ~~

Anonymous if you're somewhere here in AFF community I'd like you PM me or something as to share your thoughts on this chapter. ^^ So that I'll have better ideas for the plot!

Beta-reader: KillerGal

Poster credit:

Background credit (unfound image/ no longer used) (20kp):