M4. Kris/ Minah

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request from Minah Oneshot Request #4. Anonymous - (Kris/ Minah) 151214 - 160225

Thank you for requesting <3 Here's your oneshot. And... I can't say it's worth a read and it's real short, but still...

Fun fact: this is real life based oneshot ;)

Date requested: 151214

OMG sorry! Just realized that you requested for a good ending OTL.


At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.” Professor Lee’s lulling voice miraculously snaps me back to my literature class.
I look around and can see many students seem to be roused right now, just like me.
I have no idea how it led him to quote this sentence, how this lesson is related to the quote. But I just have to agree so much with it.
Because there’s one person who reminds me of this.
Kris Wu.

To me, he's my first love. Is first love always sad and broken? Because it is, in my case.
Kris was a hottie in my class, his visuals stood out the most among the guys. Yet, I didn't give much attention to him. Until one day, there was a bastard who sat next to me gossipped some stuff to me. That I should address, an ear candy.
"I know there's a person who likes you in this class." Chanyeol the bastard I mentioned, whispered into my ears with his mischievous eyes and toothy grin. I just rolled my eyes and pretended to act cool, unaffected.
"You don't want to know?" The guy just wouldn't leave me alone. I hated it.
"Fine! Who then?" I cleared my throat as he giggled and smirked at me. Gosh, he knew me so much. He knew I was interested.
"I won't spell his full name, okay?" He told me with his mysterious disturbing tone. I hate him.
"Just tell who it is, really!" I groaned as I saw him scribbled something on his paper. He passed it to me. I stared at it, bewildered.
He wrote a 'fraction'. The numerator was 'BM' and the denominator was 'KW'.
It was too obvious. 'BM' stood for Bang Minah, while 'KW' stood for Kris Wu. No one in the class was related to 'KW', except for that guy.
I glanced over to the right. Kris Wu was another guy who sat next to me... but in another table. When I looked over at him, he didn't bother to look back at me. Rather, he was staring into space. His gaze was unreadable. Creepy.
I glared at Chanyeol and shook my head.
"Nonsense."
"So you know who it is?" Chanyeol nudged me and gave me yet another annoying smirk. "I swear he was staring at you very often. I couldn't help but notice his gaze."
Thanks to Chanyeol, I began to notice Kris Wu.
I remembered one year ago, I was actually sitting next to him, in one same table. That time we rarely talked with each other, of course. To me, he had been just a poor guy who got injured badly in his foot right in the first days we were arranged in the same class.
But then, I realized he was more than just that.
I began to get interested with his character. He acted calm and cool and all but he was really boyish, and cute?
I was the one who stared at him often. What a plot twist.
I never figured out if he really liked me as Chanyeol said, or not. I doubted and hoped and doubted again. Because after all, he liked someone else. He liked her from years ago. Everyone knew that.
My heart was beating like crazy whenever we exchanged random eye-contact. He still looked stiff and cold. Sometimes, I really thought he was staring at me, but I don't know, I was too shy and naive. I didn't look back.
It dawned on me that I could never see him again. Cause his father passed away suddenly that year. He traveled elsewhere. We were separated just like that.

I never asked Chanyeol if the guy he was aiming actually Kris Wu. I didn't dare to ask. I was naive.
But I am grateful. Thanks to Chanyeol, I found my first love.
I still stalk his facebook wall sometimes, just to check out... his photos with his lovers. I got deleted as a friend by him twice, but in the end I clicked on the add button, pending to be his facebook friend again. He accepted anyways.
But really... I just want to know how he is doing. I don't want to lose track of things.
Like I did with another guy. Although I would say, that other guy is unrelated to me, basically.


Who's that other guy anyway? Do you guys want to know more?

Poster credit:

Background credit (unfound image/ no longer used) (20kp):