16. Park Jinyoung/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #16. ninakai - (Jr/ OC) 151111 - 151206

Scenerio:  Minhee is best friend with Youngjae. She visits him during a dance practice and there she meets Jinyoung.

Your request was: Minhee is best friend with Youngjae. She visits him during a dance practice and there she meets Jinyoung


"Im Minhee!" Youngjae called out excitedly at the sight of his best friend. They were practicing the choreo in their company - JYP. Minhee was a trainee in JYP too that's why she got to visit GOT7 room so easily. That day was her first day ever being an official trainee of JYP. She hoped she could get well with all her sunbaes there. So she went to GOT7 room first because she was friends with Youngjae and he was actually the one inviting her to JYP.
"Hello! I'm Im Minhee!" Minhee bowed to each of the GOT7 members, except for Youngjae.
"Oh come on! You have to bow to me too!" Youngjae whined. But Minhee ignored him. The members looked at Minhee and acted dorky and fanboying all over Minhee.
"Yay! We got a new beautiful trainee!" Jackson ran all over the room to express his happiness. Other members burst out laughing with his action. Minhee laughed along and covered her face, feeling amused but still embarrased as there were seven guys in the room and she was the only girl.
"Can you wait for a little? We need to practice the dance for one more time. Just wait here, don't have to go anywhere." Youngjae said as Minhee was about to leave. She stopped her steps then and slowly nodded. She went to sit on a chair at the corner of the room.
"Excuse me then." All the members nodded and smiled at Minhee... no.
A cold looking person didn't pay her any attention. He didn't look bothered by her existence. He seemed tired and sweats were all over his face, his shirt. All the others did to be exact, but he was the one sweating the most.
It was Jinyoung, a.k.a Jr on the stage.
She watched them dancing to their newest single. She even danced along with her hand gestures. It was so fun... but not for one certain person. Jinyoung might have injured somewhere in his back, Minhee noticed.
After the dance practice, they all went out of the room for their own schedule, and then Youngjae got called.
"Yes, it's Youngjae speaking... Oh manager-hyung!... Oh really? Crap! I forgot!... Alright I'll be ready!" Youngjae said nervously and glanced at Minhee. Then he put his phone back to his pocket and went to Minhee, who was still on the chair waiting.
"Don't tell me you forgot your schedule!" Minhee predicted as she so knew what Youngjae's person was like. He then nodded slowly.
"I really forgot it this time. Forgive me Minhee-ya." Minhee was feeling embarrassed as there was still one person other than the two of them in the room. Jinyoung looked at Minhee expressionlessly but she still felt boiled up by Youngjae. She wanted to punch her dumb friend but then she bit her lips to control her anger. How dare him make her wait in an all-boy room like that and then she would have to leave the room like nothing happened? What were the staff going to gossip about her?
"Don't worry. No gossips will be spreading." Youngjae assured her as he read her face. He winked and left the room.
So that left Jinyoung and Minhee all alone.
"Hey!" She called Youngjae but the guy already ran out of the room. She stood up, ready to chase after the guy but the moment she help the doorknob, Jinyoung fell on the floor.
"Jinyoung-sunbae! Are you alright?" Minhee panic, she ran to Jinyoung and supported his back with her weak arms. She thought she wouldn't last it long so she placed his head on her lab. Jinyoung didn't show any resistance. He didn't faint either.
"You're exhausted." Minhee said, placing her hand on his forehead to check his temperature but it was okay.
"Do you have schedule today?" She questioned as she his hair upward, leaving sweat all over her palm. "Cause I don't think you can do anything today."
Jinyoung just shook his head really slowly, if Minhee hadn't notice she couldn't have known.
"Well that's good."
She remembered something then straightened Jinyoung up. He sat there, his eyes looking at Minhee in an expressionless face.
"Your back hurts, doesn't it?" Jinyoung nodded.
"Let's go to a hospital. I'll call your manager for you." Minhee put out her phone and ready to unlock it but Jinyoung grabbed her hand to stop her.
"Don't... I don't want to be on news looking this bad." That long sentence impressed Minhee, it was his first long sentence she ever heard during the day. He must care about his image a lot. Although Minhee didn't see him looking bad at all. He looked handsome nonetheless.
"Oh I see... Then I'll call out some staff for you." Minhee was about to stand up and went out of the room but Jinyoung once again tightened his grip on her hand.
"Don't go. I'll get yelled at for being injured." He begged. Minhee looked at him and she could tell Jinyoung was really desperate about it. She sat back near him.
"I feel sorry for you, sunbae." She looked at his sweaty body and frowned. "Your back must hurt. Let me see your back."
She didn't mean anything out of the original idea of helping him out but then she realized how sensitive the topic was.
Jinyoung looked at her with big eyes but then nodded.
"O-Okay sunbae... Excuse me..." She pulled his shirt up, revealing his back. There was a big bruise on the left side near his shoulder.
"Oh my god. This is huge." She gasped, touching his bruise lightly but still he cringed over the gesture.
"What do I do..." She murmured then went outside. "I'll bring ice."
She returned and Jinyoung was already sleeping soundly at a corner of the room.
She didn't want to disturb his sleep but she had to apply the ice she prepared on his back.
She then patted his shoulder and whispered. "Sunbae, move your side a little." Then Jinyoung did what was told, his eyes still closed.
She pulled the shirt up again and applied the ice on his bruise. Jinyoung cringed at it and panted a little. Minhee stopped and bent down on the right to meet his face.
"Are you alright? It may be cold and hurt but please endure it." Jinyoung turned his head and met her eyes, their faces really close with each other. He then nodded slowly and avoided her gaze.
She kept on the progress for a while.

 

"Minhee-ssi." Some noise called out for her but she didn't bother to wake up.
"Hoobae ah." That voice again, this time closer to her ear. She then quickly opened her eyes and saw Jinyoung's face really close to hers. She then lowered her head to avoid his gaze, her face getting hot.
"I'm sorry, sunbae-nim." She apologized and stood up. Wow, she was sleeping in a sitting position, her back against the wall.
"No, it's okay. But it's late and you should go home." She looked at the clock and widened her eyes.
"Gosh. I slept for two hours already." She covered with her hand. She then bowed to Jinyoung.
"I should better go now. Sorry for bothering you, Jinyoung-sunbae."
"Thank you for getting me recover." Jinyoung said. "Good luck and debut soon!" He said as Minhee got shy seeing his warm smile. He then winked at her.
"Sleep cutie."


Author's notes: This is too short, I'm really sorry for being unprofessional. Word count: 1.3K words.

What do you think about this oneshot? read-worthy? anything? ( I know it's boring and chemistry-lacking, but still...)