35. I.M/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #35. reginadjww - (I.M/ OC) 161031- 161227

Your request was: When I.M panic because of their son birth.

A/N: there are some subtle hints to a little secret in this scenerio. Try to figure it out!


"You are thirty-five years old already, Changkyun. Stop with the love for pop music." You grumbled rather half-heartedly at Changkyun. You didn't exactly mean those words, but you just wanted to switch channel to watch your favorite drama.

"And you are thirty-three." Changkyun retorted by instinct. It was clear he only spoke out what was in his occupied mind. He was so into the TV screen that he didn't pay attention to anything else, including the pregnant woman you.

"I am!" You exclaimed in exaggeration and annoyance, startling Changkyun.

"Yes?" It seemed he finally paid attention to what you were saying. You chuckled at him fondly. 

"Yes, I am thirty-three." You reached for another piece of apple Changkyun had cut for you, purposely ignoring his gaze.

"This gets me everytime." Changkyun sighed. But he quickly changed his expression as he smirked at you.

"If you keep on teasing me, I'll punish you."

You giggled at his choice of words. You were about to say something to him when a hard kick hit the inside of your abdomen. You let out an unwanted yelp, your hands both reached to the top of your stomach, squeezing it a little.

"What is it, baby?" Changkyun immediately went to your side, his face showed absolute concern. You had to chuckle at how much he worried for you.

"Kinam just kicked." You informed him softly. Kinam was the name for your baby, decided long ago.

Changkyun didn't seem to relax, though. He just nodded at you.

"I'll let you watch your drama, okay? I didn't mean to cause you mood swings." He said in deep regret, his hand pressing on the remote control.

You nudged his neck with your head gently, ressuring him.

"It's just our baby! It's not your fault." You said matter-of-factly.

Changkyun was slightly relieved, until you let out another yelp. He placed a hand on your stomach, carefully rummaging it around.

"Honey?"

You smiled at him to show him you were okay.

"Some cuddling would help." You half joked to make Changkyun feel better and be helpful. He would remorse deeply if he wasn't able to help you with something, and honestly you loved him for this.

"Okay." Changkyun replied. As soon as he stopped talking, he held your cheeks and kissed you in the lips. It was actually just a quick peck, but it magically erased your little pain away.

He continued to kiss your forehead and then he shook his forehead against yours endearingly, making you giggle non-stop.

"You feeling better?" He asked as he kissed your lips again, this time it lingered for a short moment.

"Better than ever, babe." You grinned at him, completely satisfied with his affactionate kisses.

Chankyun beamed at your words, though you noticed he was still bothered by something.

When you let out a louder yelp than the formers, he showed you his real concern.

"Oh gosh! I think the baby is coming! I should hail a taxi right now!" He nervously reached his phone and dialed a number before you could even mutter a word.

"Changkyun, you sure? I think it's just our naughty kid, it's al-" this time, you let out a small scream.

"Hang on babe! Yes, please have a taxi waited by the building..." he gave the other line your apartment address. "We are having our first baby!"

"Changkyun..." You muttered weakly, looking over your husband. A worried face was in front of yours, and you sure disliked that.

"I'm gonna be fine, baby."

"I'll pray for you and our baby. Please be alright." Changkyun said in uneven breaths. Before you could reply something, your eyes fluttered shut under his comfort.

You would be alright, and you knew it.


Author's notes:

i dont know what to do with this request, so it turned out too short. I'm so sorry! Theres one more request from you, so I hope I can come up with something better!