25. Jungkook/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #25. Taemins_LittleNoona - (Jungkook/ OC) 160809 - 160811

Your request was:

Jungkook is out alone in LA after BTS is performing at KCon LA and a group of crazy fangirls spot him all by himself exploring the city, he snuck out to get some fresh air but that was a bad ideaA, the fans chase him back to the hotel and they surround him trying to and take his clothes off (lol XD) luckily a true fan named Laura Lu that happened to be at the same hotel and see the show saved him and maybe he faints near the end from so much drama and I have to take him back to the BTS dorm? Lol

Can u have it Jungkook falls in love with me at first site and wants to take me for a date as a thank you after a. :)


Jungkook was too tired after Bangtan’s hectic performances for KCON, LA. He was going alone outside of the hotel for some fresh air. He snuck out without the manager’s knowledge. But he did leave a note, so that they wouldn’t feel worried. It was past mid-night, so they wouldn’t read the note, though.

Jungkook went out of the hotel right when someone passed him. He didn’t care to notice her so he continued walking on.

When he went out of the hotel, however, there were a few girls chanting non-stop about something in English, he didn’t mind to listen to. But one thing he noticed, though, was the light sticks they were holing in their hands.

Armies. Some sleepless armies outside the building. He started to worry for his fans. Some fans were so obsessed with Bangtan. Despite telling them over and over again at fan meetings and such, BTS always got fans like that. Sitting and waiting for their idols to come out of the building just to seek for pictures or touching. Touching was worst. He was just a boy, too. He needed private space for himself.

Jungkook stood there, a bit afraid. What if they recognized him, though?

He was in a dilemma. He didn’t know what to do. Should he come back to the warm hotel room and sleep and call it a day or should he get out to get some fresh air and honestly, he’s not that sleepy since the time zone was different in LA. And plus, he was wearing casual clothes with his mask on.

The preferred answer was chosen.

He went out of the building and set himself in full remorse after he had left the buildings a bit far enough.

He was too careless. Nothing could pass an eye of a fan. They recognized him immediately and started rushing towards him.

He had no choice but to run farther from the hotel.

Unfortunate for him, because when he ran mid-way, he got an ankle withdrawed. Due to heavy choreography, his legs were worn out. He tried his best to keep the distance but it got shorter and shorter by the time fans got too excited and ran crazily towards him, yelling and screaming his name, even.

When he thought he was completely dead, someone pulled his hand into a small alley.

The alley was a bit dark and there were a small crossroad inside. They turned left and then the mysterious person pulled him down to sit with her.

He was frightened and was about to yank her hand off his wrist but then the fangirls’ voice got closer. Luckily, there was a big trash can hiding them so the voice faded out slowly.

Jungkook heaved a long sigh after the voice was completely faded out. He tried to control his breath after the run. The hand grabbing his wrist loosened and left his wrist entirely. Now that he noticed the person sitting next to him.

It was too dark. He couldn’t see anything. But he was sure that whoever she was, she helped him. Without her help, he would have been in big trouble.

“Are you alright?” Her voice sounded worried.

“I’m OK. But my ankle…” Jungkook tried his best to explain it to the English-speaking girl. He rubbed his ankle nervously. The girl seemed to realize the situation so she helped him stretch it out. With her help, the ankle was back to its normal condition.

“Thank you.” Jungkook shyly said.

“Let’s get out of here.” The girl suggested. “But will you be okay going out like this?”

Since the girl talked too fast he wasn’t able to catch up with the second sentence.

“Shall we stay a bit more?” Jungkook said, he was still afraid if the fangirls were around the hotel. “Oh, if you have work to do…”

“No, I can stay with you.” The girl said. She sounded like we wanted to stay with him. But he couldn’t care more, at least he knew that the girl helped him.

“Thank you.” He managed to say. Then suddenly, a house near there the lights, making him able to figure out the girl’s face.

She had blonde hair and her face was remarkable. Her blue eyes were staring at him in a gentle yet warm and… excited feel?

“You’re really handsome.” She confessed and then hid her face behind her palms.

Jungkook chuckled. “Thank you.”

“I’m an ARMY, too.”

Jungkook was startled a bit. But since the girl wasn’t overacting and such, he stayed calm.

“Thank you.” That’s all he could say. If the girl had been Korean he would talk more freely.

“Why are you out here? Don’t you know it’s dangerous?” This time, she talked a bit slower so that Jungkook could understand her. And he could.

“I know but… hotel is too boring.”

“You should be careful. Fangirls are everywhere. Without your manager I don’t think it’s a wise choice to go out.”

“But there is a good fangirl, too.” He said, not aware that the fangirl in front of him would blush hard at what he said. Maybe he didn’t try to mean that way, but it still captured her heart. Nonetheless, he’s such a cute person.

 

“So… was it worth it? Going out like this? You ended up in here so I bet you regret it, right?” The girl said after some silence.

“Eh… Pardon?” Jungkook tried to sound cool but he didn’t catch what she said. She couldn’t help but laugh at him.

“Are you tired?” She asked as she knew it was late at night.

“I’m strong.” He said, pointing to his recovered ankle. She didn’t mean that, but oh well.

“I went to the concert. You guys were awesome!” She exclaimed happily. Jungkook bowed a little as a thank.

“What’s your name?”

“Laura Lu. Nice to meet you.” She excitedly said. “You are my ultimate bias.”

Jungkook seemed dumbfounded at the latter sentence. He probably didn’t know the term ‘bias’.

“Nice to meet you, too.”

 

When he called his manager to lead him back to the hotel, they were about to separate. Jungkook was a bit upset because he didn’t have more chance to meet Laura. Talking to her was fun and was worth it, if only he could express it in words.

“Laura…” Jungkook called, looking at the girl.

“Yes?” She said, still smiling happily at Jungkook. She looked like a satisfied fangirl who got the chance to meet her idol in fresh. Jungkook just grinned at her cuteness.

“May I know your email?”

 

 

It was later on that Laura found a mail which contained a V.I.P ticket concert provided from BigHit.


Author's notes:

gurl i'm so sorry for making the oneshot so choppy and undeveloped. i would have written it better but something bad happened to me so i can't have a mood to write. it would have turned out better though but i hope you find it decent and readable.