14. Chanyeol/ Chorong

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #14. chimchim55 - (Chanyeol/ Chorong) 151111 - 151203

Scenerio: Chorong confesses to Chanyeol - the idol and kingka of the school.

Your request was: Chorong is just a girl student who are quiet in school. No one wants to bother. The queenkas in the school keep bullying her because she is ugly. Actually, she's not. She is beautiful as a fallen angel, she just hide her beauty under her thick glasses. Chanyeol is the most popular kingka in the school, he is also an idol. Girls in the school admire him, including Chorong. But, she knows that he definitely won't know her. One day, the queenkas forced her to confess to him in front of the school because they want her to be embarrassed by Chanyeol. Will he accept her confession? How will the girls do? Happy ending ..Maybe a kiss please. I think i will ask for a sequel..


"Ch-Chanyeol-ssi, will you go out with me?" Chorong asked, her voice low and stumble and shaking.
"What? That ugly girl just asked Chanyeol-ssi to go out with her?"
"She asks like Chanyeol-oppa is not an idol and a kingka of this school. Heol~"
"She is stupid or something?"
"Aren't she embarrassed? She didn't look at the mirror or something?"
All the whispers were heard through Chorong's sensitive ears. She lowered her face even more. She bit her lips so that she could control her daring tears to fall.
She was standing in front of Park Chanyeol, the idol and the kingka of the school. When Chanyeol was about to go to the cafeteria, some queenkas surrounded him and told him that Chorong had something to tell. And so Chorong 'confessed' to him like that.
Chanyeol heaved a sigh after looking at the crowd surrounding them. He nodded.
"Of course. Let's meet at the movie theater today. I'm free. You?" He tried to look at the girl's face to examine her reaction but he couldn't. Chorong was too short for him and her head was so low her hair hid her entire face.
She looked up a bit at Chanyeol's words.
"R-really? I-I mean... I'm free... too." Chorong answered, her voice still shaking.
"Everybody listen up. I will date this girl... Chorong! No one dares to mess with her! Alright?" Chanyeol asked everyone and the whispers quieted down. Some girls looked amazed, some looked disgusted and some showed obvious disappointment. And the queenkas who called Chanyeol over, dropped their jaws the lowest they could.
"Did you just say that you were going to..."
"Yes, I'll date Chorong-ssi. For now." Chanyeol nodded held Chorong's hand.
"Let's go, Chorong-ssi." He led her to a table and they ate meals together there.
"You don't need to accept my confess because of commiseration." Chorong said. Through her thick glasses, Chanyeol could see her red eyes. She must have cried a lot but she hid it.
"Why don't you have any confidence?" Chanyeol asked back. He took one more bite on his burger.
"I'm ugly that's why." She touched her messy, curly and sticky hair.
"Non sense. I don't care if you're ugly or not." Chanyeol said, his voice firm and made Chorong raise her eyebrow. She then got back to her foot.
"But are you willing to spend your precious time with me this afternoon?"
Chanyeol nodded.
"Yeah. We just pretend to be really dating. Same time I need to get rid of some girls." He glanced at the queenkas who put on thick make-up and stared at him from time to time, doing some aegyo and binking seductively at him.
"Thank you, Chanyeol-ssi. The bullying girls will stop their behavior for a while." Chorong smiled, showing her dental braces. Chanyeol looked at them deeply and he widen his eyes in realization.
"Your braces... aren't real." He pointed at her mental braces, he could see them moving at times she chewed something.
"Wh-what? You watched me eat?" She looked around, making sure no one heard him.
"Yeah. Sorry... But I sit right in front of you so I can't help noticing." Chanyeol shrugged.
Chorong just nodded.

 

"Hey! Sorry for being late!" Someone poked Chanyeol's back. He turned around and saw a beautiful girl. She had smooth soft hair, her eyes black and big, her lips thin and red (without make-up), her skin perfect and no pimples. And then her familiar nose made him realize a fact...
"Chorong-ssi!" He yelled excitedly and way to loud she had to elbow him.
"Quiet down. Everyone's looking." Chorong smile nonetheless. She was rather shy because Chanyeol kept staring at her.
"Wow, without glasses and dental braces, and your hair washed. You look like a total different person. Except for your nose. It's so tall and small and cute." Chanyeol praised making Chorong look down and her cheeks red.
"I don't want to look bad compared to you. People would judge." Chorong reasoned.
"Well I don't really care about what people think. As long as I love someone, I love their soul, not their face." He continued. "But if that person looks good, then it's even better." He winked at Chorong.
"You are the first one who thinks like that." Chorong sighed.
"Why?"
"Because I get bullied for being ugly."
"Why do you make your face ugly?"
"Long story." She turned the topic off then walked to the movie room. "Let's go."
Chanyeol tilted his head. What was in Chorong's mind?

While at the theater, they watched a pretty scary film (Chanyeol wanted to watch it) so Chorong almost cried out loud whenever the ghost appeared. She even pinched Chanyeol's hand while her other hand covering in fear. Chanyeol laughed at her reaction to the movie but he also helped her ease the fear. He held her hand.
"Yah! You ert!" Chorong yelped and tried to let go of his hand.
"If you take my hand, you will be safe." Chanyeol winked at her, not in a playful way but a sincere and warm way, then he got back to the movie. Chorong blushed and her face heat up, her hand could feel Chanyeol's warm palm on hers. His big hand covered all her hand and it surely made her feel safe. Her heartbeat fastened. Why was she feeling like that? Or... was she already in love with Chanyeol?

"Did you enjoy the movie?" Chanyeol asked as they went out of the theater.
"H-huh? Um... it's scary so I didn't really enjoy it." Chorong half lied. Actually she couldn't focus on the movie anymore when Chanyeol held her hand. She got disappointed when the movie ended, because she couldn't hold his hand.
"Sorry... I love horror and this movie is really popular but I haven't watched it before..." Chanyeol murmured, not sure if he should let Chorong hear his story or not.
Chorong smiled. "That's OK, I understand."
They kept walking for a good one minute then Chanyeol broke the silence.
"Are you going home?"
"N-no. I mean! Yes! But... what are you going to do?"
Chanyeol raised an eyebrow but decided to answer. "I'll take you home then."
"No, I'm OK. Bus is coming soon."
"Oh... It seems that your way is this way right?... Then you can go with me, I won't take fees!" Chanyeol smiled his teeth out.
"Th-thanks then."
"Why are you stuttering all day?" Chanyeol asked, signing her to go into his car. He opened the car door and let Chorong go first then him afterwards.
"I... Why can't I though?"
"Or... Are you scared that I'll tell the whole school about your secret?"
"What secret?"
"About hiding your beauty." The sentence made Chorong all the way red. So Chanyeol did think she looked good.
"N-no, not that." She shook her head.

They kept quiet during the arrival.
When they arrived at Chorong's house, she told the driver to stop and then she left the car.
Chanyeol called out for her.
"Wanna hang out sometimes? Since you're going to be my girl for like two months or so." He smiled. Chorong smiled back, she felt so happy hearing his sentence.
"Yeah." She never felt excited over a guy like that before. She put her hands into her pocket and felt her name tag. Wait...
"Chanyeol-ssi! I didn't put on my name tag that day. So how did you know my name?"
Chanyeol smirked.
"Nothing."


Author's notes: Hey chimchim55! I'm sorry for this false update I got for you. 1.2K words is too short for the standard length you asked for... T_T I'm sorry I was lack of ideas and I still managed to write this crap.

I don't know Chorong well so I just made her a bit cold, a bit innocent and a bit shy towards people.

I hope you still like it at some point...