28. B.I/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #28. reginadjww - (B.I/ OC) 160901 -161011

before you read, I would like to inform that there will be a character named BangMind in this oneshot. Hope you dont mind the illogicality lol. I just want to be an OC so bad lmao.

Your request was: When Hanbin try to make his wife believe that he not cheat on her. (Maybe something happened at the beginning.)

Kiss Scene please XD #slap


It was a regular day when Hanbin was working in the company...

 knock knock.

A hand knocked slightly on his cubicle. He tore his gaze from the computer screen to the said person. It was BangMind.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry to death now." She said with a whiny tone while resting on the edge of his cubicle.

"Okay." Hanbin agreed. "I'm starving too."

They headed to the company cafeteria.

When they were inside the elevator, BangMind started talking.

"Is this alright? Should we stop this? It's not like I feel uncomfortable, but you will, Hanbin-ah. You already have a wife and outsiders would think that—"

 "Come on. It's only been three days. Don't worry about me."

BangMind looked at Hanbin with a smiley face, she then bumped his shoulder lightly.

"Thank you. As expected, Kim Hanbin."

Hanbin smirked.

 

 

"You want to eat this?" Hanbin asked as he took a spoonful of sashimi and fed BangMind with it. She took the spoon with full glee.

Hanbin smiled at the sight of BangMind eating. He was about to take a bite for himself when a loud voice called his name.

"Kim Hanbin!" 

It didn't take long until he found the source of the familiar voice. He widened his eyes when he recognized the person's appearance.

"Regina!" Hanbin gaped and dropped the spoon imediately. "Why are you here?"

Regina shook her head in disbelief then she left.

Hanbin stood up immediately and walked quickly for two or so steps. He looked back at BangMind with concerned eyes.

"Is it okay...?"

BangMind only responded with a meaningful nod.

 

 

 

Hanbin was fast enough to catch up with Regina on the first floor of the building.

"Regina!" He reached for Regina's wrist but she yanked it. "Why are you here?"

"Why am I here? Is that all you could ask?" Regina scoffed. She looked at Hanbin with fierce eyes, her hands grabbed around her stomach.

"What do you mean?" Hanbin scratched his nape in a frantic manner.

He suddenly opened his mouth.

"Don't tell me you thought I had an affair with my best friend BangMind?"

Regina rolled her eyes.

"Do you actually think that I'm that close-minded to get jealous over an arm-broken person?"

"Sorry..."

"You don't remember anything?" Regina asked.

"Then what am I missing, Regina? I don't—"

He stopped when he notice a small bag Regina was carrying.

He broke into a bright smile. He hugged Regina tightly afterwards.

"Hey, we are still in public!" Regina struggled in his strong arms.

"You really made gukbap for me? I thought it was a dream..." Hanbin said, giving Regina a longing kiss on her head.

'What are you saying..." Regina chuckled. "Don't tell me you thought the night we had yesterday was also a dream."

"Well, I actually do! I was too tipsy last night, huh?"

Regina let out another chuckled. She pushed Hanbin out of her lightly.

"Next time, make sure you don't eat anything when I already prepare a meal for you."

"I will still eat this, honey. I will eat well." Hanbin grinned at Regina then he bent down to give his wife a peck on her lips.

It earned him a slap in the chest from a blushing girl.


Author's notes:

Sorry, this is so short omg. Please forgive me cause I really dont have enough time to write. I hope you still like it!