27. V/ Chorong

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #27. Isabella37 - (V/ Chorong) 160811 - 160913

Your request was: Taehyung is a rich chaebol. He got all the things in his life, girls, money, looks. You name it , he have it. Chorong is a poor girl who works as his personal maid. She loves him so much, but her heart was always hurt by him because he kept bullying her. What if one day he confessed to her?

3rd POV, slight angst but fluff at the end, Happy ending, I want to see them kiss

Hey there!!… Long time no update (lol). Isabella!!!! I hope you will like this crap. I HOPE. I'll explain the whole thing if you dont get the idea. Just comment about your theory on this chapter and I'll reply with correction. So… Comment after reading~~


"Taehyung-ssi. I can't say anything but to advise you to stop working for the remaining weeks of the month. Do something else better for your health. Overworking yourself is highly unrecommended." The doctor told Taehyung those last words. The latter looked at nothing in particular.

After a long time, Taehyung rubbed his eyes tiredly after the doctor made his way out of the chairman's personal room.

After another five minutes, a woman came in with a slight knock on the wood frame.

"You ordered this, young master." The woman said with her soothing voice. She placed a tray on the table. The dark brown liquid waved slightly at her movement.

"I want to go to bed." Taehyung stated, which resulted the woman to startle.

"No-nothing, young master." The woman stuttered, her eyes focused on the clock on the opposite wall. It was 11pm, an unusual time for her master to sleep.

In a swift move, she took up the tray and carried it out of his room.

She came back when Taehyung was already on bed. She came closer to his side.

"Do you want anything else, young master?"

Taehyung was lying on his king-sized bed. On of his arm covered his eyes.

"Get out." He said simply.

His words were always harsh towards the maid. She didn't know why, but it had been more aggressive these days.

She was worried, nonetheless, that something might have happened to him. She was most afraid if something wrong going inside his precious body. He had been meeting with doctor every weekend like today.

"Good night, young master." She bowed at Taehyung and then turned her heels to go out.

But a hand stopped her.

"Stay."

"Certainly, young master." She couldn't control her anticipating tone lacing between her words.

"What can I do for you?" She continued.

"Strip."

And she did so.

She was only wearing her underwear by then.

Taehyung removed his arm on his face. She looked at his maid, from head to toe.

There were many bruises and scars on her shoulders, her collarbones, her arms, her abdomen, her hips, her thighs, her shins a everywhere. Without a doubt, those were caused by him, indirectly. He overworked her with countless houseworks, many orders. All these times.

"Why don't you wince at me? I just humiliated you."

"Why would I, young master? This is my duty. I am your servant."

"You are a crazy woman."

"Love can drive people crazy, I guess."

Taehyung sighed deeply upon hearing her statement. It wasn't the first time he heard her subtle confession.

"Get out."

"Good night, young master." She said, bending down to take her outfit up. She went out immediately after putting on her clothes again.

A tear escaped his eyelid while he was trying to sleep.


One week later


Taehyung was enjoying his meal in the kitchen. His personal maid was standing close.

He sat there for a while, even after he had done eating.

"This lifestyle is so boring."

"Can I do something to entertain you?" His maid asked.

"You are boring." He snorted. "After all I have done to you, you should have escaped."

"Why would I, young master? Unless you demand me to, of course."

"What if I keep bullying you for the rest of my life?"

"I'll let you do whatever you please, young master. Your happiness is my happiness."

Taehyung looked at the woman in disbelief.

"I have made up my mind." He said at last. "Get changed. I'll visit a countryside today."

"Young master, I thought the doctor would come today?"

"No. He is never coming here again."


Taehyung was waiting for her to get changed. When she came out to meet him, he nodded, satisfied.

She was wearing a simple oversized white dress, a vintage headband on her hair which was freely loosed, a pair of earthly boots.

She grinned at him.

"What?" He snapped at her sudden delightful mood.

"Young master, I'm so happy that you won't have to check your health constantly again."

Taehyung ignored her. He turned his back and ordered his bodyguard to prepare the car.

"Porsche for today." He said.

With that, they drove off from the city to the countryside, where there were nature-much: it was near a forest.

The house which Taehyung owned was near the forest.

She smiled at the sight. She was sitting near Taehyung, but her body became less tense thanks to the view.

"Mori." Taehyung said when they reached the house.

"Yes, young master?" His maid replied.

"I will go to the forest, come with me."

"Yes, young master."

"What about—" The chauffeur interrupted, but he was cut when Taehyung raised a hand.

They were walking alone to the forest. There was sunlight on their way, too. There weren't many trees, yet.

"Why do you want to go here, young master?"

"There's a stream near here."

They kept walking until they found it, the stream.

The pure water flowed smoothly with a relaxing sound. She looked at the scenery in awe.

"Such a beautiful scenery." She ran to the stream, enjoying the cool water against her palm.

Taehyung sat on the ground, where grass was surrounding the whole surface.

"You are indeed Mori."

"I'm sorry to ask, young master. But why do you always call me Mori? I have a name. And it's Park Chorong. Is my name that ugly?" Her gaze remained focused on the stream.

"It's just the same treatment when you always call me young master. I feel fair with calling you so. Don't you agree?"

"Oh, now that I understand. But you are in the sky, and I'm down here, on the ground. You can treat me whatever you want. Isn't that true?"

"You said this before, 'love is free from any limitation'. So it must be fair, mustn't it? When it comes to love, people don't belittle the other one."

The maid looked back at Taehyung. She stood up and went to Taehyung. She sat down face-to-face with him.

"Did you just say love, young master?" She asked with anticipation. Her eyes were twinkling.

"Come here." He stretched out his arms.

Chorong immediately threw herself onto his open arms.

She hugged him tight. It was he first time ever being this close to the young chairman. She bit back her sobs, but her tears fell nonetheless.

Taehyung hugged her back. He closed his eyes tightly.

"Young master, I can't believe that you were swayed by my longing love."

Taehyung shook his head, but he didn't say anything back.

They were then lying on the soft grass. Their hands were holding with each other.

"Why did you believe in my words so fast, Mori?"

"It's like a dream to me, young master. So I'll just reach it whenever I can. Of course, I readied myself to fall from that dream as well."

"You are indeed Mori."

"Again, young master, what does Mori mean?"

"Mori means forest in Japanese. You are like forest, in many ways."

"I feel honored now, young master."

Taehyung moved on top of Chorong, their eyes were locking at each other.

"Young master…?" She faltered, her eyes were blinking nervously.

Taehyung lowered his head and their lips met for the first time.

He pulled out after a while.

"Let's hang out this entire week, Chorong." He emphasized her name.

"Yes, Taehyung.