9. Baekhyun/ Chen

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #9. lovelysky - (Baekhyun/ Chen) 151018 - 151111

Not beta-read yet!

Scenerio: Age-gap (one is much older than the other), , almost PWP, Baekhyun is a CEO and Chen is a server.

Your request was: Sugar daddy au, affair, age-gap, pretty uke, happy ending


"Mr. Byun, your room was booked. It's the room 92." The receptionist said, her eyes were gluing at Baekhyun. However, the man didn't bother to look back at her, he just nodded slightly and made his way to the elevator. He was phoning someone he didn't even know.
"Hello. Chen listening." The other line spoke out. His voice was a little high for a normal man.
"It's Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun informed. "I'm heading to the room 92. See you there."
"Okay. 10 minutes sir and I'll be right there." Chen answered with a calm tone. It made Baekhyun cringe. That guy Chen acted too normal for such thing like this; instead Baekhyun's heart was pounding a little fast compared to usual.
He stepped out of the elevator and walked his way to the booked room. He entered the luxury room and went straight to the bed. He sat there, his back supported by a pillow and he took his phone out to called his business partner.

 

"But we can't finish the whole building within that amount of time! I did promise that we would get it all done by June but..." The other line said in a pleading voice but soon got cut off by Baekhyun.
"How the hell did those stupid containers mess with me and my paperwork?! Work it out your own and don't even dare to phone me unless you get the done!" He hung up and threw the phone fiercely to the table next to the bed. He rubbed his nose and closed his eyes, sighing angrily. He pulled his tie with hid right hand but still let the tie hanging on his neck. It was a bad day at work for him.
The phone rang again. Baekhyun knew it would never be that business guy again so he picked it up.
"Hello. Byun speaking." His voice was still harsh and loud, like he was yelling.
"Honey... Stop being so coarse." He could hear his wife's fake sweet voice from the other line. That sly fox, she acted like she was scared by his tone. When both knew that there was no use acting to each other.
"I'm sorry. What do you want?" Baekhyun was being straight to his wife, as always.
"I need some money for our kid's clothes and school fees. I'm taking out the money from your card. I just wanted to inform you dear." Baekhyun cursed mentally. That woman would never spend his money for good purpose. She would always take most for her own benefit, or in other words, for her gigolos. Baekhyun couldn't refuse her either. He was just the same. The family wasn't broken just because Baekhyun made a deal with his wife; that he wouldn't interfere with her personal life, had to give her money regularly and in exchange, they would keep raising their son in a normal condition. At least he still loved his son enough.
"Sure. You've worked hard for the kid." Baekhyun answered. He felt empty while saying the words. He missed his son. It's been a while since he last met his kid. He was too far from home, being a CEO he had to be hard-working.
"Nothing dear." The woman replied. Her voice sounded so fake Baekhyun knew she was feeling irritated with taking care of the son. She hung up shortly.

Ding dong.
Baekhyun got out of the bed and went to the door to open it. His eyes scanning one single man in front.
Stepping in front of him was a same-height man. His hair was curly and he was wearing a red suit with a tie. Although Baekhyun wouldn't call him handsome, he was sure that the man had something on his whole body which made Baekhyun comfortable enough.
"You're probably Mr. Byun?" The man asked, his eyes staring at Baehyun's messy tie, his face unreadable. His voice was exactly the same as Chen's voice he just listened to minutes ago.
"Yes. Come in." Baekhyun didn't want to sound too cold but he couldn't help it. He then walked back to the bed and suited his self comfortably on the bed, not caring about Chen.
Chen went in shortly and closed the door, going towards the bed.
"I heard it's your first time?" Chen asked, he sat next to Baekhyun and took off his suit jacket.
Baekhyun nodded. "Correctly. Just be quick and get out. Today I'm pissed, not having the mood."
"And the money...?" Chen asked, his eye brow raising.
"Don't worry. Bastard." Baekhyun felt his temper running low as Chen mentioned about money. People were so into money which made him sick.
"Bastard?" Chen rephrased, feeling displeased. He then let out a small mocking chuckle. "Don't you ever underestimate us. We don't do this job out of random. We have our own reasons."
"Whatever. It's all about money." Baekhyun still closed his eyes. His hand putting on his forehead. "I'm older than you, I know better."
"Okay... although it's weird to see such a young face being already 32."

"I'll teach you a lesson later. But today I'm going to be gentle." Chen whispered, he was already lying down. His mouth near Baekhyun ear which made him tickle and cringe a little as the warm breath blowing his ear.
"Who says I'm meeting you again?"
"I doubt it. Just watch and see." Chen curled his lips up into a smirk. Baekhyun saw that face of Chen's and rolled his eyes.
"I just wanted something fresh in my boring life. This will also be probably the last time I entertain with a man."
"I don't think so. Once you're in, you can't get out. And trust me, I'll ease your anger to a zero." Chen said as he slid his hand to Baekhyun's waist, his hand around the man's stomach.
"You have a small waist. Not muscular but brawny enough." Baekhyun couldn't help laughing a bit. "It tickles."
Chen immediately cut his laugh by moving straight towards his thin lips. He bit Baekhyun's lower lip then caressed and his upper lip. Baekhyun gasped loudly, pulling Chen away.
"What the man. Are you crazy? You just kissed me on the lips!" Baekhyun yelled fierely, he glared at Chen and hid his mouth behind his hand.
Chen didn't answer back but he just frowned and smirked a bit. Baekhyun frowned as well until he realized how dumb he was.
"Oh. Sorry. My first time. Didn't expect such things." Baekhyun felt his cheek getting hot and shook his head. He felt like laughing at his own clumsiness.
"You hate kissing with men then." Chen stated, although he was grinning at Baekhyun's cute embarrassment.
Actually the kiss felt good. But Baekhyun tried to act cool. He shrugged. "Not that hate."
Chen, as if he was given strength, he bent down and used his wet tougue to into Baekhyun's cavern. The more Chen explored his mouth, the louder Baekyun moaned.
Chen ran his hand to Baekhyun's shirt, he didn't bother resisting. He was so into the kiss and he was busy gasping for air. The kiss lasted a bit too long.
Chen threw the shirt away and stopped the kiss. While he was breathless, he still found himself accrossing Baekhyun's upper body. His hand touching every part gently making Baekhyun running out of breath.
Chen let Baekhyun have some time to inhale for his own sake. He then use the time to take off his shirt, revealing his muscular body. Baekhyun just stared at him especially his beads of sweat running down his neck, to his collarbones and his chest, his waist and the lower. He didn't show any amazement but not that bored look either.
Chen smirked.
"You already got hard." Chen was traiting his eyes down to the thing between Baekhyun's legs. Without permission, he unbuckled the pants and stripped them down for Baekhyun, then threw it at the corner of the room, which ended up being on top of Baekhyun's shirt.
Chen playfully d his fingers from Baekhyun's feet to his knees, then his thighs. He kept doing like that which made Baekhyun flustered and moaned loudly.
"Boy just do what you need to do right now!" Baekhyun sounded frustrated and impatient. was hard and biggest it could be. He shut his eyes tightly, his hands beginning to comfort his own ual desire - his own member fiercely.
Chen laughed his off. The sound kept echoing long in the room. He then bent down and bit Baekhyun's neck with his teeth strongly it made Baekhyun whimpered at the pain. Chen slowly moved his bites down to his chest, then gently turning to kisses on Baekhyun's belly, then stopped.
"What the man!" Baekhyun sounded disappointed. It was so good and felt so pleasant, until Chen stopped his movements so abruptly.
Chen laughed again. But then he quickly winked at Baekhyun. He moved his hand and made its way to Baekhyun's hard member. He held it tightly and rubbing it faster and faster. Baekhyun groaned loudly, making Chen do it even faster and more passionately.
Chen looked at how sweaty Baekhyun got, he smirked with his lips curling up. He then made Baekhyun let out a huge moan as he touched his ' tip with his index finger. Chen then it round and round, making continuous circles around the tip. Baekhyun felt like he was in a drunk state where he felt his body so light and all his stress were gone so easily. His head was light and over all, he was satsfied and all his worries weren't there anymore.
When Chen felt the time was enough, he slowly put his mouth near Baekhyun's and let it enter his mouth.
Although it couldn't be fully into Chen's mouth, he could still feel so pleased and content to his . Chen it with his mouth up and down way so near to his throat. He bit the member at times which made Baekhyun whimper and his hands holding onto Chen's hair violently.
Chen finally used his tongue and skillfully. Baekhyun couldn't take it anymore.
"I'm !" Baekhyun didn't take a second to commit his words. He all the liquid out. The got scattered all over Chen's face but mostly, it was in Chen's mouth. Chen panted as he couldn't breathe with his mouth but only his nose. He felt dizzy just like Baekhyun so the both settled themselves on the sides of the bed.

"How was that?" Chen asked, his breath still out of tune and unstable. The both were gasping and breathing hardly on the bed.
Baekhyun didn't answer, he closed his eyes and turned his back at Chen.
". Your oral skills are way better than any woman I have met." Baekhyun half admitted, half joking. He still wanted more but he was too tired for it.
Chen let out a laugh despite being breathless. His laugh was so loud the whole room was filled with the noise for ten good seconds.
"Maybe your harsh words . Weird. But it was a fun experience." Chen said. He eyed Baekhyun's back. His phone then sudden rang.
"Is my mom still alright? I'm coming! Please help my mom doctor! I'm bringing the money!" Chen said, his voice showed obvious worry and sincere tone that Baekhyun heard for the first time seeing him.
Baekhyun turned back and faced Chen. He felt curious but it wasn't necessary to ask since it's not his business and he didn't have the right to know a stranger's situation.
"Your job is done. The money is right there in my jacket." Baekhyun pointed at his jacket. Chen let out a hum and went to take it after taking his clothes on again.
"Thank you." He waved the envelop and went out of Baekhyun's sight. "Have a good night, sir." Chen winked at Baekhyun and he responded with a roll from the eyes.
"By the way, what is your real name? Chen sounds Chinese and distant."
"It's Jongdae. Kim Jongdae. The first customer who wanted to know my real name." Chen said and he smiled at Baekhyun. He blushed when Chen smiled like that.
"Psycho." Baekhyun murmured under his nose.
When Chen came out of the room, Baekhyun reached for his phone. He dialed his manager.
"Do you have the full information about that Chen guy?" He quickly asked when he heard the other line picked up the phone.
"Yes, sir. Do you need it right now?"
"Yes, I do. Sorry for interrupting your sleep, manager."
"It's okay sir. As long as it's you. I'll send it to you right away."
"Thank you." He hung up.

The phone soon rang again but that time it was a message. He opened the message and saw the full profile of Chen. 
"That little brat. He's 12 years younger than me."

He searched through the whole information then he stuck his eyes on one simple line.
"Family: currently living with mother, who is now having a cancer."
Baekhyun frowned and touched his chin as he was thinking the things through.
"So Jongdae, that little brat, has a cancer mom. He doesn't have sisters or brothers or even his father..."

ONE MONTH LATER
"Sir, there's someone who called himself Chen standing right in front of me and says that he needs to meet you right now." 
"Chen?" Baekhyun asked. He was a little happy to hear the name again, after quite a while. "I have a meeting in ten minutes so yeah, let him in."
Knock knock.
"The door is open." Baekhyun said as he turned his chair back to face the door. When it's opened, he saw one familiar man walking towards him.
"Kim Jongdae. Long time no see." Baekhyun smiled upon seeing Chen. Chen smiled back and hugged Baekhyun tightly.
"What the man!" Baekhyun yelled but didn't have any sign of protesting. Instead he even hugged Chen back.
"Thank you so much for the extra money you sent! My mother could finally do a surgery and thank god she is safe now!" Chen blurted all out.
"It's okay. Just don't do that job and live a fine life." Baekhyun felt happy for Chen's mother. He smiled proudly. Finally his money was useful.
"I quit the job thanks to you! But you know I can always be there if you call!" Chen winked at Baekhyun. He just replied with a shook on the head. He felt like Chen was a son of his. He wanted his son to be loving his parent so much like Chen did. So he decided to quit having love affair so that he would deserve his son's love.
"You little brat! Be straight from now on!" Baekhyun said and the room was filled with laughter.


Author's notes:

Please don't laugh after reading it T_T I tried my best but I couldn't write anything close to standard. I did some research about and how men do it together... wow~ it's like a brand new world to me XD

Sorry for the not worth waiting for this ty oneshot. Hope you won't mind me orz.

PS: I keep Baekhyun and Chen straight. So yeah basically they aint gay.

New updated A/N: okay so lovelysky deactivated her account I'm so sad she doesn't have a chance to read her requested oneshot T_T