19. Taemin/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #19. Taemins_LittleNoona - I'll Save You No Matter What (Taemin/ OC) 160304 - 160807

Your request was:

Taemin was shocked after the shocking news that his girlfriend got kidnapped. But he quickly got back to his senses, and called his girlfriend’s phone again.


“I-I’m her boyfriend.” He confirmed to the kidnappers.

“What? You are her boyfriend? Didn’t you say that you didn’t know her earlier?” The man from the other line sounded pissed off.

“No no no. I’m her boyfriend.” He said, looking at his manager in anger. He knew that the manager just wanted to make him free-minded during a photo shoot, but that went too far. His girlfriend was so precious to him, he got angry at his manager.

“Alright. Whatever. If you wanna get this beautiful lady back before we get to touch her...”

“Don’t you even dare to touch my girlfriend! I swear I’ll kill you all if you touch a strand of hair she has!” Taemin yelled into the phone. He furiously brushed his hair backward.

“Easy pal.” The other line was startled a bit, he lowered his voice. “Alright… whatever. Bring five million won if you want save her.”

Five million won… for a super hallyu star like Taemin? That’s easy like eating a cake. Besides. He could give them all of his savings to get back his girlfriend. He loved her that much.

“Deal. I’ll get to your location.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Taemin!” His girlfriend called in delight. He finally made it to get to her location.

“Laura!” He replied, unstrapping her surrounding ropes. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine. Taemin, am I ruining your busy schedule?” She asked in worry.

Taemin kissed her forehead gently, reassuring her that it was fine.

 

“Hey! Isn’t him Taemin from the group Shinee?” One of the kidnappers said.

“I think so! He looks like it.” The second one said.

“Change of plan. You have to give us five billion won to save your girlfriend!” The head of the gang announced, looking at Taemin with his filthy eyes.

“I don’t think so.” Taemin sighed. “Since I already saved Laura. Let’s fight.”

Years of trainging and dancing made him amazingly strong and atheletic. He just needed to punch every single one of them some fists before they got completely knocked out.

After he had won the match successfully, he looked back at Laura.

“You’re my hero!” She said, hugging him tightly.

“Just be careful, Laura. You’re too beautiful, even more than the flowers in your flower shop.”

“Stop it.” She said, brushing it off.

Taemin pulled her in for a kiss.

 

I wanna be with you forever, Laura!”


Author's notes:

Since the scenario you gave me was hard to write seriously, I just wrote what I thought about it. It turned out too short, so I’m very sorry. However, I hope you had fun reading it. At least it was entertaining to you, right? Or was it not? OTL