21. Onew/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #21. Taemins_LittleNoona - Strawberry Romance (Onew/ OC) 160325 - 160811

Your request was: Onew has had a huge crush in me for the longest time,. He wanted to take me out for a fun friend date and we decide to go Strawberry picking in a strawberry farm. We have a lot of fun together. Onew catches me eating all the strawberries we pick and I get it all over my face and he thinks I look adorablea, he tries to confess to me by the end of the day and when we get home I end up with a tummy ache and he tries to make me feel better! :)


Jinki pressed the phone number with his exciting fingers. He was calling his long-life crush, Laura Lu.

“Oh, Jinki-yah.” The other line of the phone spoke up after some ringing. Jinki stood up from his seat on a coffee shop and went out to talk with her.

“Are you free tomorrow?”

“Well, yes. Why?” She asked lazily.

“I’m going to visit my parents house. Do you want to come along?”

“There’s a strawberry farm near there, right? You told me about it before.” Laura sounded more excited than ever. Jinki tried to control his snicker and hummed in confirmation.

“Yay! Can I go with you?”

That was what he expected, and wanted.

 

“I’m ready!” Laura exclaimed when she went out of her house gate. She was so beautiful and girly with a blue fluffy dress, just like her beautiful natural blue eyes, Jinki observed.

“Then, let’s go!”

 

It would be a lot of fun to talk to Laura during the train to the countryside. But unluckily, she was sleeping the whole time. However, she was sleeping her head on his shoulder. So no big deal.

 

“We’re here.” Jinki called Laura when the train stopped. He patted her arm a little. The touch sent Laura back to waken up. She yawned and then stretched her arms. She sure slept well.

“Wow. It seems like just minutes ago we started going.”

Jinki laughed at her cuteness.

“Let’s go!” She said excitedly and left her seat, leading the way.

Jinki followed behind but he felt his shoulder tensed up due to a long period of being leaned by Laura’s head. Despite feeling uneasy, he praised himself well done because Laura got a good nap.

“Slow down girl! Do you even know where you are going?” Jinki called after the excited girl.

 

“Well then. Go on now. You have to go back to Seoul soon so remember to get back on time!” Jinki’s parents said as they were biding goodbye. “And thank you, Jinki’s girlfriend, for coming along!”

“Mom!” Jinki sighed at his mom. She would always call Laura his girlfriend, but in fact, he didn’t even confess to her yet.

“That’s okay.” Laura held Jinki’s shoulder. She was blushing a bit from hearing that.

 

“The owner of this place has done picking up the good strawberries to the city. So there. You can pick all you want to eat.” Jinki informed Laura as they were in a large strawberry farm. There were still a lot of strawberries left. “Don’t worry, although these weren’t selected, they are still tender and even sweeter.”

“Thank you, Jinki-yah.” Laura grinned happily at Jinki and she went straight to a line of strawberry to pick some fruits.

Just watching her eat them was enough, Jinki thought. She looked so cute.

But then…

“Ugh.” Laura exclaimed. It seemed her there was something wrong going on. She was wincing.

“What is it, Laura?” Jinki ran to her and held her by her shoulders to support her from falling down.

“I… I think I’m having a stomachache.”

 

Jinki had to go buy her a bottle of water to drink. As expected, she was just suffering from too much food eaten.

“I know you like strawberries, but don’t eat that much, okay?” Jinki asked her with his tone.

“I don’t like them, I love them.” Laura corrected and then laughed herself.

Jinki couldn’t help but give her a knock on the head.

“What are you doing!?” Laura said, pouting cutely at Jinki.

“Don’t make such face like that. I don’t think I can handle it any longer.” Jinki was blushing at his own words. He didn’t know he would blurt out that thing. It was like confessing to her.

Laura’s face stiffened and her smile faded, she looked at Jinki with a more serious but still mischievious look.

“What are you gonna do then?”

With that, Jinki came closer to her. She wasn’t resisting or stepping back either.

Then… they kissed. For the first time in forever.


Author's notes:

There you go! the request from months ago! I guess I was too harsh to you the other day. I shouldn't have sent such thoughtless comment. Again, I'm so sorry. I found your newest request interesting :) I will try my best with that new request so stay tuned! And yes I know this oneshot is not much better than the previous one I did for ya. Hope you don't mind OTL.