30. V/ Chorong

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #30. Isabella37 - (V/ Chorong) 160914 - 161102

Your request was: Chorong is Taehyung's secretary. Both of them went on a business trip in Jeju Island and that's when their romance begins. 3rd POV, Slight angst, fluff, happy ending please. I need to see them kiss T. T


For the love of her life, she could do anything. Even to sacrifice herself. She looked at the most handsome man she found in the world with longing eyes through a picture from the past. At least, he gave her what feels like to love someone whole-heartedly. At least, she could do something helpful for her one-sided love.
From the pocket of her hoodie, she pulled out a gun. It was the gun he used.
She wiped the gun carefully with scrutinizer and a piece of cloth. She then grabbed a hold on the gun tightly, in attempt to leave clear fingerprint on it.
She clicked the door of her apartment open. As if on cue, suddenly a loud thunder growled in the sky after some lightnings. It was going to rain.
She was determined. She had to do this. She had to go to the police department until it was too late.


Until she noticed, long lines of water was all over her cheeks. She sniffed loudly, not on purpose.
She wiped her tears and rubbed her eyes for a clearer vision. She was about to read on, when a man sitting next to her snapped the book from her hands.
"Taehyung! Give it back!" She sniffed, her voice was a bit raised compared to usual to her boss.
"You ruined my sleep." Taehyung emphasized each word equally, his teeth was gritting childishly.
"I'm sorry." Chorong bit her lip sheepishly. "I won't cry anymore. So... Can you please give me the book back?"
"What book?" Taehyung scoffed, his eyes scanning the book cover. "You call this a book? It's not even worth reading. Novels, especially romance ones are just garbage. They are made up so badly."
Chorong couldn't help but groaned at her boss, another act she would normally refrain from doing.
"Well, it has pages and it has a thick cover, a thick spine and most of all, there are words written on the paper. So I can safely assume it's a book, can't I? Now please give my book back and I promise I won't disturb your sleep again." Her voice was laced with slight anger, which was rare tone she used against Taehyung. It was now that she regretted having the same seat row as Taehyung.
Taehyung chuckled as her remark, he raised his hand and rubbed his palm on her head, making her perfectly combed hair shuffle and become messy.
"Hey! I'm older than you!" She huffed.
"But you are my secretary." Taehyung deadpanned.
"But we are not at work." She glared.
"So what is this trip to Jeju Island for? Honeymoon?"
"Business." She grumbled, tired of their fight. She was always the loser in their mouth fights.
Taehyung stuck out his tongue at Chorong. She deadpanned, but she could still see it from the side of her eyes.

When he was back to closing his eyes and his breathing became more stable, Chorong looked at Taehyung again. She sneakily touched the book which was in his embrace, trying to pull it out. She had to know what happened next, it was so close to the final chapter.

It was when she felt Taehyung's breath brushing against her cheek that she recognized how close their faces were. She felt a throb in her chest and her cheeks started to heat up.
She shrugged of and aimed at the book again.
Taehyung suddenly opened his eyes, causing her to startle. She leaned back to her seat immediately, avoiding his judging look.
"Were you trying to kiss me?" Taehyung asked. 
Chorong knew he was just joking, but she couldn't reply anything. Her heart was beating like crazy.
So she decided to just read the book some other time.

Chorong woke up when she felt something pointy and tiny brushing on her face constantly. She opened her eyes as well as scratching the brushed part of her cheek.
She was surprised to see Taehyung observing her. She then saw him holding a hair of hers. So that's what happened.
"You can just wake me up by calling me." Chorong said, yawning and stretching her arms.
"This way is more effective." Taehyung shrugged. "Let's go."

"Can you give me the book back, please?" Chorong pleaded. They were hailing a taxi to a hotel for their short stay.
"I'm throwing it away, though." Taehyung deadpanned, let along a goofy pair of eyes glaring at him.
"You don't believe me?" Taehyung looked daring. After no response, he raised the book in his hand up, looking at Chorong challengingly.
Chorong looked frighten. She started to reach for the book. She even put her hand on his shoulder and hopping like a rabbit. But it was to no avail. She whined at Taehyung.
"Please!" Chorong begged, her face sulking like she was going to cry.
Taehyung checked her teary eyes. He blinked nervously before  stepping back, handing her the book.
"Alright, here you go." He hurriedly added when Chorong really looked like she would cry out loud.
"Just... don't you dare cry over this stupid book again." Taehyung stuttered and Chorong found it weird. It was rare for her to see him stutter. Why was he stuttering? But then something else caught her mind.
"Hey! You called it a book!" Chorong exclaimed excitedly while Taehyung just continued waving for a taxi.

Jeju Island was definitely a wonderful place for dating. But not for business purpose.
Chorong was really gloomy throughout the whole meeting they had with another business partner. She asked if Taehyung could delay the stay for just one more day, since it was her first time to visit this place. To her dismay, he said no. Taehyung was always very strict and he never misused business purpose for entertainment factors. To Chorong, it might be because he didn't want to spend his time with her at all. Why would he? When she was a nobody to him.
Chorong was crying silently in her hotel room. She overheard Taehyung and the female partner talking just minutes ago.

"Do you want to tour around this place? I can help you if you want." The flirty woman said, flipping her hair seductively.
"That would be awesome, thank you." Taehyung bowed at her, putting on a polite smile. Before a thought cut him, Chorong left.
"Let me call my secretary-"
"My car won't be able to contain enough people. There are already four. You, me, my chauffer and my secretary." The girl cut him shortly.
"Thank you. But I can't let her be alone." Taehyung said and bowed at her before heading out of the room.

A door knock was heard in Chorong's room. She washed her face hurriedly before heading to the door to open it.
She was startled to see Taehyung right in front of her.
"Taehyung... Why are you here?" She asked weakly.
"I'm bored." He answered simply and let himself inside her room.
"Get out... please?" Chorong ran her hand through her hair. "I want to be alone now."
"I'm just giving you company." Taehyung said, observing her carefully.
"You are giving me a hard time." Chorong murmured, trying to control her face but her eyes screamed sadness.
Taehyung was able to hear her words. He stood up from the sofa and went straight to her. Thinking that he was too close, she too a step back. She kept stepping back as Taehyung went further at her. She stopped when her back was completely leaning on the wall. Taehyung slammed a palm on the wall strongly to block her from escaping.
"Why?" He asked, his face was inches from her. She suppressed her breath for seconds, avoiding his eyes.
"You are getting too close..." She reminded, but he wouldn't budge.
"Why are you sad?"
"I am not." She lied.
"You are having a one-sided love or something?"
And it's you for my case, Taehyung-ah.
"Wow, you guessed it right."
Taehyung took a deep sigh.
"Now tell me, Chorong. What will a person do to express his feelings towards the person he loves?"
Chorong's eyes moved to Taehyung's. Her heartbeat became unstable.
"K-kiss?" She asked back, the breath escaped from the word all went over Taehyung's face.
At that moment, both of them were looking intensly at each other. Chorong wanted to kiss him so bad. Right when she thought she could collaspe on the ground due to overwhelming, Taehyunng pulled his face closer and their lips smashed agaisnt each other. Chorong opened her eyes widely but when Taehyung's lower lip moved out and onto her lip again, she began to lose control. She answered the kiss back just as passionately.

"So now... Do you get it, you idiot?" Taehyung asked as he laced his fingers with Chorong's. They were walking on the sand near the blue, wide sea.
Chorong was still overwhlemed with Taehyung kissing her back in the hotel room, and now they were holding hands for the first time.
"Thank you..." For loving me back. I thought I would end up being like that female protagonist.
"Yeah. You are always so naive. That's why you need to stop sinking in whatever dramatic world inside those dumb books."
Chorong started to get offended.
"What if I didn't love you back? Do you know that kissing me out of nowhere is a bit too much?" But I love it, nonetheless.
"Even if I receive a slap? Yes, please."
Chorong looked up, facing Taehyung. They were staring intensely at each other. Chorong broke her gaze and coughed awkwardly.
"Even so, I wouldn't slap you. I would get fired."
Taehyung laughed at her and rubbed the top of her head lightly.


Author's notes:

There you go! There are two more requests from you... hmm.. gonna take long with the next. Hope you like this oneshot though. The slight-angst wasn't omitted as it was right at the beginning, wasn't it?