34. Kim Woobin/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #34. Hirin12 - (Woobin/ OC) 161030 -161226

your request was: Kim Woo Bin introducing HeeYeon to his family

genre: romance and comedy


Woobin never thought once in his life that his girlfriend would be introduced to his family in a police station.

No one would, either.

"What is this mess?" Woobin muttered to himself, although it was audible enough for the two most important women of his life in front of him.

The quiet silence embraced the room, with the police officers' irritating yet amused glances at Woobin - the victim, or Heeyeon and his mother - the center of the problem. Some would cast a glance at Woobin's father, too. He was trying to have a romantic date with his wife, only to be turned out a horrible long day. The look on his face was barely readable, but anyone knew he would have been bothered and annoyed.

Giving the police officer one last respective bow, Woobin signaled his family, and Heeyeon, out of the place.

They all left, feeling embarrassing in different ways.

 

 

 

They ended up in a restaurant.

"You probably know each other already." Woobin couldn't help but chuckled in the end. The look on Heeyeon and his mother's face was awkward and embarrased all through out. "But may I introduce you to my parents, Heeyeon. Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend, Heeyeon. We have been dating for two years, or longer, I don't recall."

Heeyeon smiled awkwardly at his mother and bowed to the married couple. "Nice to meet you, my name is Heeyeon."

His mother finally started talking. "Heeyeon, I am Woobin's mother. Please don't mind the accident earlier. I'm sorry for dragging you to the po-, there."

Heeyeon shook her head dismissively. "I don't mind at all, mother. It was only an accident."

 

 

 

 

"Accident my ." Heeyeon exclaimed loudly when she and Woobin were finally alone. She glared at Woobin, completely angry.

Woobin winced at his girlfriend's tough remark. He fastened his seat belt before starting the engine and drove off somewhere for their date.

"Imagine mom knows how aggressive you can be, Heeyeon."

"I don't blame your mother at all. That's why I'm only cussing now." She continued witn the harsh tone in her voic.

"Alright alright, what do you want babe?"

Heeyeon gripped on her necklace tightly and with a powerful pull, the pendant swung in the air, escaping her neck.

"Hey!" Woobin saw what was happening from the side of his eyes. He was still concentrating on the road, though.

"You told me there's only one in the world! Why did you lie to me? It's no big deal if you have told me mom has one exact twin of this." Heeyeon frustratedly spilled the words in one breath, huffing and looking away.

"Oh, you feel not special for having exactly same gift with someone else? I'm sorry, okay? I'll buy you another one."

"I know you are rich enough to buy me millions of necklace." Heeyeon shook her head at him.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"You have told mom the exact same thing before, right? She looked really panic when I tried to convince her it was my necklace which I dropped accidentally. By the way mine is loosening the lock, it keeps falling without my notice." Heeyeon observed her necklace carefully.

"Yeah. It would be weird if I told her there were another same piece given to my girlfriend."

"It's weird that you bought two exact pieces you moron." Heeyeon snapped his head, making some strands of hair go messy in his perfectly smooth cut. She giggled when Woobin knitted his eyebrows at her words and gave the matter a deep thought. He looked cute.

"I messed up big time, sorry. Never imagined my mom would meet her daughter-in-law that way."

Heeyeon laughed as she recalled back to the day she and his parents met. It was ironic that she found it funny now. She was basically scolding Woobin for making things turn out messed up just a moment ago.

And then she tried her best to not beam too much from the word "daughter-in-law".

"It's also good that I got to meet your parents after all, you know."


Author's notes:

thank you for all your kp and your support and for the request! I know it's too short, but this is something I really tried to write, not like 'eh just do it and get it done with'. So yeah, I hope you liked it.