17. V/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #17. yeolhannie - (V/ OC) 151217 - 160808

Your request was: V broke up with ZoZo because he thinks that Zozo is cheating on him with her best friend

sad, good ending, Her best friend is Suga


“Zozo! Today, what do you want your oppa to do for you?” Taehyung talked on his phone, smiling at nothing particular, despite it being the most affectionate and loving gaze he would give to his girlfriend, whom he called, Zozo.

“Um…” There was a pause in the middle. “Let’s meet in my house, first.”

“Alright! Your man is coming!” He didn’t know why, but he always got hyped up, even more than usual when he thought about Zozo. Zozo was the one who brightened up his life. She was the one who pulled him away from the miserable string of those days waiting for someone to come back. That someone was his first love. He once loved her so much he waited for her to come back to him, even though that girl never came back.

And Zozo… she was right there for him. She was the one who fell for him first and foremost. She was the ultimate one for him. Right… she was his light.

“What am I thinking… all of a sudden?” Taehyung chuckled at himself, shaking his head continued on walking his way to Zozo’s house.

 

 

Before he got in her house, Taehyung was grinning and all happy. But after that, his mood turned upside down.

The view he was facing at was the most unpredicted thing he could ever imagine. No way…

She was with a guy. And that guy, without a doubt, was supposed to be her best friend, Yoongi.

But why?

Why were the best friends kissing each other? Or even… making out?

From the outside, he was able to hear Zozo’s groan. Was she that satisfied, being kissed like that?

Yoongi’s face wasn’t seen because of Zozo’s blocking head. But he was sure, Yoongi was doing his best kissing her.

The sight hurt Taehyung’s eyes so much. He closed his eyes and stooped down the front door stairs.The trauma suddenly hit him making him unable to stand still.

As a man, he never thought he would cry. But at the moment, tears were betraying his pride. A teardrop had magically made its way out of his eye.

The pain him on his whole body, and especially, his heart.

Was she really worth his tear? Yes! Yes she was. She was his last love, he thought. She was his only hope. He trusted her no end.

But he just got betrayed. For god dang real.

A rose was still in his hand. But he unconsciously dropped it.

Why? Why would Zozo do that to him? Didn’t he tell her about his painful past?

But he did, he did tell her about his past. That his first love betrayed him, just like what Zozo was doing to him now.

 

All this time, he was fooled. All this time, he healed his heart for nothing. His invincible scar even got worse.

 

He didn’t leave, though. He wanted to make it clear with her, right now.

 

 

“Now that I notice. Why is the door open?” Suga’s voice was heard. Taehyung got tensed just by listening to him. He clenched his fist. Time to make it clear with them.

“Oh! Taehyung! I saw your back!” Zozo’s cheerful voice echoed in his mind. Her words still managed to make his heart jumping. But this time, it’s in a whole different way.

He stood up and went in.

Zozo came and greeted him with welcoming eyes. She ran to him and hugged him tightly. She even kissed his cheek (as per usual). That obviously made Yoongi uncomfortable, because he told them to ‘keep it cool in public’.

“Baby, why are you so late?” She asked him with her innocent voice. How could she treat him so normally after all that happened? Didn’t she feel guilty, just by tiny bit?

“What is that stare you are giving me, Taehyung?” Zozo worriedly asked him. “You don’t look okay.”

“Sorry for ruining the moment, I’ll go then. See you later, Zozo.” Yoongi said as he was about to grab his jacket and leave.

“No, I must be the one to say sorry, for ruining the moment.”Taehyung emphasized.

 

Zozo spent one second exchanging conspiratorial glance at each other before turning back at Taehyung.

“What’s the matter, babe?”

Taehyung touched her lips. Her lips were so soft and moist. Of course they would be.

“Please don’t play around anymore. I saw it all.” He said in the calmest tone he could. He was not sure if he would rage any moment now. He was depressed but mostly, he was angry at the moment.

“Saw what?” Yoongi spoke up, his eyebrows lifted up. “Don’t tell me you are referring to that…!”

Zozo turned to look at Yoongi, she didn’t seem to understand.

Yoongi burst out his laughter.

Taehyung swore he would pummel that guy to dead if Zozo didn’t hold him by his hand.

“What are you laughing at?” Zozo asked, confused.

“He mistook it!”

Taehyung still looked at Yoongi in a disgusted stare. He saw It with his eyes wide open! A kiss was a kiss!

“You think we kissed right?” Yoongi asked, his eyes full of amusement.

“Not think. I know.” Taehyung remarked.

“Zozo, explain it to him.”

Zozo looked into Taehyung’s eyes. She was processing what to say.

“Oh… Oh! That’s probably it!” her eyes brightened up. “That was probably when Yoongi tried to reach for the remote control. I was eating with my both hands so I didn’t bother helping him. Well don’t look so doubtful like that! I mean… we are best friends! It’s not that much if your best friend has a close distance physically. It’s not a kiss!”

Zozo seemed freaked out as she was trying to explain to Taehyung.

Taehyung was trying to take in all the explanation. So… she was probably just grumbling as a complaint to Yoongi but not a ual groan like he thought?

 

He hugged Zozo tightly.

“Please Zozo. Don’t leave me, no matter what.”

“I’m sorry, Taehyung.” Zozo patted his back soothingly. “I must have been more careful.”

 

Meanwhile, Yoongi was just standing there, watching a mini drama in front of him.


Author's notes:

Did you enjoy it? I hope you did. But I couldn't make it out of ordinary, prose zone. So. I'm sorry!

If you forgot what you requested for, I can remind you again. Just comment if you want to know :)