33. Hansol/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #33. SayGoodNiGhtaNdGo - (Hansol/ OC) 161027 - 161208

your request was: "YOU CAN'T KEEP KISSING STRANGERS AND PRETEND THAT IT'S HIM!" When Minhyo lost the love of her life(Johnny) and Hansol is the only one she has left who can try to comfort her.

Angst, Romance, 3rd person.


Minhyo lost the love of her life, or had been the love of her life, because of an accident.

She could never forget that day, when she was running into him, Johnny.

So happily, and so excitingly, that she did not see a car coming.

And then, Johnny saved her, with his whole life.

***

"You can't keep kissing strangers and pretend that it's him!" Hansol yelled at the too of his lungs. He was out of patience.

He couldn't count how many times he had witnessed the girl he loved kissed a total stranger. There could have been more than that, it meant.

Minhyo lost her mind and had to get treatments from the hospital. She was diagnosed to have a heavy PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) that made her see Johnny in basically anyone who was a gigolo.

A gigolo... was Johnny's 'occupation' back then. That meant, Johnny was just some witty-talk guy she met at a bar.

And he stole her heart from Hansol... just like that.

***

Minhyo was mad at Hansol.

He yanked her away from the man she was kissing, yet again.

She darted a furious gaze at Hansol, who in return, sent her sad look. His eyes always got teary looking at her like this.

"Go to the hospital, Minhyo. You need help."

Minhyo pulled her wrist from Hansol's touch, she shook her head weakly. The alcohol really influenced Minhyo this time, she was too drunk this time.

***

Minhyo was a rich girl from a top-rich family. She had everything she wanted. But she was dumb.

She didn't study well because her family had always gone easy on her, thinking that she could live her life to the fullest with their money.

But Minhyo turned out to be a laid back lady, and she got too arrogant for her back-ups.

Until there was nothing.

The company they owned corrupted. Her father passed away by a heart attack, and her mother moved on with another rich man.

***

Johnny used to be Minhyo's source of entertainment. With Minhyo's money, they traveled everywhere together. Johnny was the only one Minhyo truly trusted and shared every secret with him, which was then told to Hansol, a friend of Johnny.

Hansol told him to stop using her for money. He didn't know why, but after seeing Minhyo smiling so genuinely at Johnny, he felt sorry for the girl.

Johnny never listened.

That accident was on the day Minhyo's family broke down. And who knows what Johnny would do with her if he knew that fact.

But nonetheless, he was a good person.

He saved Minhyo's life.

But sadly, Minhyo's heart was damaged.

***

Hansol, whose life was better than any of the two, became a successful business man.

He helped Minhyo with hospital fees, but she always begged him to let her out, saying she would be alright.

He was determined to cure her disorder.

Because he loved her, from a long time ago, he didn't know how long, though.

***

"Why are you helping me? I'm nobody to you." The question Minhyo always asked Hansol every once in a whike was heard in Hansol's apartment.

"You are somebody to me, I repeat. You are my best friend's girlfriend." He said tiredly after driving her home from the bar. It was yet another hectic day for him.

Hansol had been keeping her in his apartment since Minhyo had nowhere to go. It had been like this for the past two years. Minhyo would live on Hansol's money, while spending the whole night at bars. That meant, she went 'home' in the morning and slept till late afternoon.

This night was one of those nights, Minhyo obediently told Hansol where she was, because he threatened to drag her to the hospital if he saw her again.

"I am his girlfriend..."

Hansol removed his tie and his jacket, observing the dazed Minhyo.

"No... I was his girlfriend!" Minhyo exclaimed dramatically.

Hansol raised his eye brow. It was the first time Minhyo used past tense when referring to her late boyfriend.

"Have you... gotten over him?" Hansol asked quietly. It was more like talking to himself, talking things he wanted to actually happened. He was sure she couldn't hear it.

But she did.

"I... I still feel so sorry for him, still. But I..." Minhyo stuttered, staring at Hansol's back when he was heading toward his room.

Hansol's interest raised up. He stopping moving and waited for her to continue. From deep inside, he wanted her to say that she had gotten over him. That way, she could cure her mental sickness. And it was all he ever wanted.

"But I..."

Hansol still waited for her. It seemed there was something hard to express, or something she hesitated to admit.

When he thought she was too drunk to set her mind right and was about to open the door, a warm body engulfed his back.

He just stared blankly ahead, wide-eyed. What was she doing?

Two small hands slowly moved over his hips to his waist and finally, resting on his abdomen. He gulped nervously as her soft breaths breezed agaisnt the layer of his shirt as Minhyo ducked her head on his back.

She was backhugging Hansol.

She had never touched him on purpose, hugging was beyond that to even start with.

Hansol stilled, not daring to move. He closed his eyes and tried to control his heart.

As if he could do so.

His heart was beating like crazy. His whole body stiffened to the contact and sweat started forming just about every inch of his body. He wondered if she could feel it.

Although he wanted the moment to last forever, he still had to used both his hands to moved Minhyo's hands away.

He softly turned back, staring at Minhyo with concern when she looked up to him, her eyes teary. He was sure she was drunk by the heavy smell of alcohol. But her eyes looked not like of a drunk person, not at all.

"What's wrong?" Hansol asked, not minding their close distance.

"Just a kiss."

"Pardon?"

Minhyo didn't hesitate at the bewildered Hansol as she lifted her head and stood on her toes to match his height before she slammed her lips on Hansol's.

Hansol swore he did not mean to do it. He knew it was wrong.

But it was his instinct.

It was only a natural reaction when someone you love kisses you.

And that is, to kiss them back.

He immediately parted his lips to feel her whole lips agaisnt his. That was when Minhyo knew he allowed her actions. She tangled his neck with her arms to pull him closer. She started to move her lips, kissing him eagerly and passionately.

Hansol was bathed in satisfaction and ual desires that his mind went lost. He only thought about his unrequited love for Minhyo.

Until he felt a tear roll on his cheek.

It was not his, it was Minhyo's.

It was wrong in the first place.

Minhyo was not mentally concious.

He was probably some guy Minhyo wanted to see as Johnny, like moments earlier.

He pulled out from the kiss.

Minhyo looked slightly disappointed. But mostly, she looked hurt.

Hansol didn't know what to do.

He panicked.

"Minhyo, I'm sorry, that was a mistake. Please don't get me wrong, I just-"

Minhyo shushed him with a finger on her lips.

"Can you just listen to me, for the next few minutes?" Her voice was so serious and clear. He was now sure that she was not drunk at all.

So he nodded and watched her talk.

"I still feel sorry, and guilty for Johnny, but I have gotten over him, for quite a while now. Maybe a few months after he left. I just go to bars at night and sleep here at your apartment the whole day to avoid seeing you."

Hansol could sense something odd so he looked away. However, he felt like a weight had lifted from his shoulder. She had got over him. Her mental status was, in some aspect, healthy again.

"I don't know how, or since when, jave I started to feel weird around you. My mind becomes calm and pieceful. I feel safe. I felt safe when you came at the bar and stopped me from kissing strangers."

Hansol looked back at her. No way...

"I don't know what the feelings were about. So I bet that it's because you are the only to lend a hand to me. You are the only one who takes care of me."

Hansol's heart ached at her words. She was telling the truth. He was the only one who cared, but it might be too random, since he was no more than a stranger to her. He felt sorry for her that her mother, the only family member she had left, didn't care for her at all.

"I'm just too stupid to realize that I actually wanted to get rid of my feelings for you. That's right, I love you, Hansol. It's crazy, right? That kiss we just shared, was heavenly good. I could feel it."

Hansol parted his lips but he didn't know what to say. He was taken aback at her confession. He just couldn't believe it.

"Back when I was with Johnny, I figured out that he was only a person I talk about my problems to. He was the one who listened for me, and talked me comfort. I mistook it as love. I don't know if he loved me or not, but it's definitely not love to me."

Hansol shook his head mentally. Telling her the truth now was too late. He didn't want to bring up about someone dead long ago, either.

"That's why, Hansol. I can't lose you now. I know I'm being too arrogant, ignorant, and selfish.But I don't want you to leave me. I need you, Hansol. I know I'm worse than the worst kind of girl. But can I start over? I want to work and earn money. I want to do what a normal adult do."

Hansol finally knew the feeling when a person got their wish granted.

The woman he loved loved him back. And furthermore, she had the will to start over.


Author's notes:

There you go! I know this is not okay at all; it was rushed and the characters were just.. there. They are too bland. by the way, is Hansol a guy from NCT? or Seventeen? I think its NCT, right?

I enjoyed writing it thats for sure, but I want to know your opinion as well!

. another request of yours will be pushed back since I feel sorry for the other requesters too, they are waiting for too long :/, so please excuse me.