24. Jungkook/ Chorong

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #24. Isabella37 - (Jungkook/ Chorong) 160809 - 160811

Your request was: When the students are playing pepero game during the prom night, chorong and Jungkook acidentally become partner.. How will they play the game.

3rd POV, Fluff. Some kisses please!!


Jungkook was observing Chorong from far away. While everyone was enjoying the prom night at school by eating, drinking (juice) and dancing everywhere, he couldn’t have fun.

He planned to ask Chorong to be his partner from long ago, but now, look at him. He was just standing alone, if not mentioning Bangtan members chatting non-stop to each other.

“Dude, you like her that much?” Namjoon nudged Jungkook. But he still fixed his eyes on Chorong. She looked really beautiful. Such a queenka. But he was glad she hadn’t accepted any boy to dance with yet. Which was good.

“Jungkook stop darting laze eyes at her it looks scary.” Taehyung joked and all of the boys laughed with him.

“I can’t stop it.”Jungkook sighed and dug his face onto his palms. He didn’t know what had got into him. Ever since he had a crush on Chorong, he always acted that way.

 

“Wait a bit.” Namjoon voiced out and left his seat. He went towards the mic stand and cleared his throat to gain attention.

“Are you having fun tonight?” Namjoon asked and the crowd excitedly cheered in response. Such a powerful school leader, Jungkook thought.

“Well, do you want to play a game?”

And again, the cheering got even louder.

“What should we play?”

So many suggestions were spoken up among the crowd. Even Chorong raised her hand and said something Jungkook couldn’t decipher.

“Alright!” namjoon raised his hands so that everyone would quiet down. “I see many of us want to play… pepero!”

Everyone got louder than ever. Jungkook sighed. He wasn’t that excited into the game. But when he saw Chorong cheering excitedly in the crowd, he couldn’t help but want to participate.

“Now. Everyone who wants to play this game will have to pair up with another partner of different gender.” Namjoon ruled out. Some screamed in agreement but others looked disappointed.

“The winner couple will be tonight’s king and queen!”

 

“Jungkook you don’t look fine.” Seokjin said as he saw Jungkook’s eyes sorrowful. He felt coward. What if Chorong got paired up with someone else? But he couldn’t brave up to invite her as a partner. Never.

 

“And now. I have prepared a lot of Pocky so I hope everyone participate. First for the boys, who want to be the first receiving this?” Namjoon eyes trailed at Bangtan, hoping one of them would support his game.

“Not me.” Jimin said, shrugging. The rest nodded in unison. That left Jungkook alone again.

“Jungkook you go for his happiness.” Suga commanded with his annoyed face.

“Why always me!”Jungkook cursed under his breath but went up stage anyways.

“And the first girl? Oh… what a pleasant surprise.”

When Jungkook went through the crowd to Namjoon, there was already a girl standing.

Chorong.

“You guys will be a couple then, since you came alone.” Namjoon said and smirked a bit at Jungkook. He widened his eyes when he saw Chorong but then he looked elsewhere. His heart was beating like crazy. He could feel his sweat forming on his forehead.

It was even worse when Chorong stepped closer and greeted Jungkook.

“Hello.” She said politely. Jungkook nodded at her, not daring to make eye-contact.

 

The first round started with twelve couples in total. Chorong shyly gave Jungkook the Pocky stick. He received it with his shaking hand. Was this really happening? He was overwhelmed and too nervous.

“Hurry up. I’m counting down from three then you guys start, alright?”

Jungkook was still frozen like a statue. Chorong looked at him with her eyes squinting. She was smiling angelically at him. No way. She smiled at him!

“Jungkook-ssi.” Chorong carefully called him, snapping him from his own world. “Let’s get started.”

Jungkook hurriedly obeyed her request. He put an end in his mouth and bowed his head lower so that the other end could come to Chorong’s mouth.

“Okay… let’s try our best!” Chorong cheered with her hand up, she was smiling at Jungkook. He thought he was going to faint over her cuteness. Okay, let’s try our best.

“Three… two… one! Start!”

Jungkook didn’t bite anything and let Chorong be the one who led. He thought that his shaky mouth couldn’t keep the stick in his mouth if he moved even a bit.

Chorong was coming nearer and nearer. Her face was so near to Jungkook as she kept biting the stick. His heart felt like exploding. He started sweating even more.

Finally, when he thought Chorong’s lips were about to touch his, she pulled out.

The stick was completely shorter than he’d ever expected.

“Great!” Chorong cheered but Jungkook could see her cheeks reddening up. She was shy as well.

 

“Well bad news! It seems there are two winners! We have to hold another final round!” Namjoon announced after a while. “Jungkook – Chorong couple against Minseok – Mina couple!”

Chorong looked rather surprised. On the other hand, Jungkook felt delighted. He got another chance to be with Chorong.

“Well, let’s try our best this time.” Chorong said.

Jungkook flashed her a smile, the first smile ever to dedicate to Chorong. And what really caught him by surprise was that her she looked super shy and her face turned red like a tomato.

He didn’t know why she was acting so shy like that but something inside him made him hope that Chorong had the same feelings towards him.

 

The second round started and this time Jungkook participated in eating the stick. Since he knew Chorong was trying to be polite, he thought they would bring out a better result if he joined her, too.

He didn’t acknowledge his own ability to bite almost the whole stick in one bite. Then, they accidentally brushed their lips against one another’s.

They both opened their eyes wider. Their face were barely apart. It was like kissing except for the stick inside their mouths.

Jungkook broke off first by biting it one last time and released the stick first.

Chorong was frozen. And Jungkook was panic.

“I’m! I’m really sorry!” Jungkook bowed at her non-stop as an apology but inside he was filled with joy all over his mind. He couldn’t help it. He saw it as a kiss. Finally! He kissed his crush!

Chorong took off the stick and it was barely more than half an inch. However, she didn’t look at it but she looked at Jungkook in embarrassment. She touched her lips and blushed.

 

“So the queen and the king of tonight’s prom is none other than…!” Namjoon announced, his eyes darting back and forth towards the two couples. “Chorong and Jungkook! Congratulations!”

Everyone cheered on them. They looked rather shy and embarrassed. They just looked down the ground.

 

“Do… you want to dance…?” Chorong asked as Jungkook was shyly leaving to his group of friends.

Jungkook looked back at her and nodded. He could never denied her request.

And then, they shared an awkward but intimate dance.


Author's notes:

humph... i don't know if you liked it or not. like, i have a love-hate relationship with this oneshot. but i still hope you liked it. somehow i kind of starting to ship them together lol. they look good together. both look fluffy and give a cute vibe (well not denying jungkook's y appeal either lol).