M5. Sehun/ Minah

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request from Minah Oneshot Request #5. IrdinaExo - (Sehun/ Minah) ?????? - 160704

to IrdinaExo, my favorite friend!

Scenerio: Sehun cheats on Minah. What would she do to her husband now? (Side notes: Minah's POV; are you able to see the two gifs I posted below? I tried hard to find them lol)

Sehun is texting. His face stays deadpan as always but despite that, I can still sense something. If your husband is texting someone, it will probably be with a woman. Because why the hell won't he just talk directly to the other person?

"Honey." Sehun tears his gaze from his phone screen to me. His brow furrowed.

"Yes?" I answer, trying to sound as normal as possible. However, Sehun probably knows what I'm thinking, but he's stern enough to ignore my doubts.

"I'm going out tonight for an appointment. Expect it to be late." Without waiting for my answer, he leaves his seat, grabs his jacket and goes out of our house with a slight slam on the door.

The fact that Sehun is cold in nature doesn't convince me about his acts these days. He's a lot more emotionless than usual at home. And we haven't talked in a proper way for a while.

I have made up my mind. A hunt wouldn't hurt.

I leave my phone on the table. The phone had better be at home. I go to our bedroom to change my outfit to a more decent style. A pair of leggings and a turtleneck sweater seem good enough.

I leave the dinner we were having just now and go out of the house. I lock the door hurriedly and hop in my car. I start the engine and speed up to track after Sehun. The GPS shows that his phone is located in a big restaurant. No wonder Sehun wasn't touching his bowl of rice. I was doubting my cooking skills a lot because of him. , Oh Sehun.

Alright. I am finally in the same place as Sehun. I quickly cover half of my face with the high neck of my sweater. Sehun wouldn't recognize me, would he?

Good thing he doesn't see me but instead, I see him. And yes, my instinct was right. He is with a woman.

The young girl who is talking and smiling her flirty beauty to my husband is indeed Sehun's secretary. My hunch tells me that Sehun is having a thing for that girl. But my pride tells the opposite. Come on, it's just a normal business meeting. Minah, just pull yourself together, Sehun is holding a folder right there, not like...

! She's biting her lip and her eyes full of passion at my husband. That is a serious flirt out there.

The moves out of her seat and sits closely to my Sehun. In a split second, I see him fixing his gaze on her revealing big chest.

Such a flirt. Her skirt is too short. Her legs look so mesmerizing even to a woman like me. But Sehun... He won't fall for that trick, right?

I was thinking so much that I returned to reality in shock. The secretary smashes her lips against Sehun's. Her hands snaking all over his back. Should I interrupt them now?

I was about to stop the but to my surprise, Sehun freaking kisses her back.

So my hunch was right.

If only it wasn't mutual, I would blame the for hitting on my husband. But in this case, Sehun cheats on me.

My eyes are getting sore and moist, I should go home now.

 

On the way home, I wonder why Sehun would cheat on me. I think I know the reason. No, I know the reason. It is all my fault. I can't even keep up our love. I'm such a pathetic woman.

It's just up to me now to hold Sehun or not. And it's about time I did something to gain back our love.

 

 

 

 

The morning arrived as I get up earlier than usual. I give Sehun sleeping soundly beside me one last glance before hopping off and go out to prepare breakfast.

I tend to pay more attention to everything I cook just to make the food as delicious as possible. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right?

 

Sehun doesn't show any special emotion towards it, though. But I know he is satisfied with this breakfast. At least he spared me a soft (but still stiff) look.

After the breakfast, he is first to leave the house to his work place. I go after him while he is fixing his hair. Gently pulling his tie so that his face bows lower to my reach, I whisper a goodbye and give him a longing kiss on his lips. I don't force it so neither of us moves during the still kiss. As I expected, when I break the kiss, Sehun gives me one odd look that obviously tells me what the hell I'm up to.

Just you wait, Oh Sehun. I have something special for you tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun gets back home later than I do. Therefore, I have enough time to prepare dinner.

I cook what he likes most today. Again with my food tactic.

Sehun and I eat dinner in silence. This is the first time after such long time I realize we have become too distant for a married couple. Gosh, no wonder Sehun is fed up with me. Now thinking about it, I'm such a fool.

Not like yesterday, Sehun does eat, a lot. I guess it worked.

When I go out from bath, Sehun is already sitting on the couch in front of the TV. He's watching a soccer match. Let's see if my next plan can work on him.

I go to the kitchen and pure bubble tea I bought from the best bubble tea shop in town. Just by smelling it, Sehun will go nuts.

I go back to the living room with the cup. Sehun tears his gaze from the soccer match to me. Of course he would do so, it's been a long time since I last expose this much to him.

There's nothing on my body beside a short towel wrapped around.

I walk to Sehun and sit on one of his lap. My side leaning on him. He doesn't protest or say anything. In fact, his eyes were trailing from my eyes to my bare neck and further down. He pulls my hair back to look at my revealing chest.

"Want me to find some gray hair?" I ask silently before stuffing my fingers on his hair. Sehun loves his hair being touched for some reason. Only do I know this about him.

Sehun obidiently nods. Ha, he even places his hand on my bare thigh. The single gesture he made is enough for me to feel butterflies in my stomach. Damn, Sehun turns me on instead.

 

He points at the cup and looked at me with his desperate puppy eyes. You cutie monster, starting to act childishly with me again.

"Is that bubble tea, hon? Smells good." Sehun compliments while looking at the cup I prepared. Oh Sehun and his internal love for bubble tea.

"Yes and it's mine." I say playfully at him which results in a bite on his lip. Don't act like you are mad, Sehun. Such a cutie.

Each and everytime I pull out a gray hair from his head, I sip a mouthful of the cup. There's just a little liquid left in the cup, and Sehun is obviously annoyed.

"Give me that last sip or I'll be mad." Sehun warns me with his deadpan expression, his eyes still concentrating on the TV screen. To be honest, I want him to get mad. In other words, he will be wild. But... I already got fed up of the amount of drink I took in. Therefore...

I take in the last sip in my mouth, observing Sehun's furrowed eye brow, and kiss him.

He seems to play along with me. Knowing what I want to do, he parts his lips.

I transer all the liquid inside my mouth to his. He is so quick in receiving it, his mouth covers the whole of mine. I can hear him swalowing the liquid hurriedly before he starts kissing me for real.

His tongue slips inside and discovers every part of my cavern. In coordination, I play my tongue along with his. The small, thin tongue doesn't speak true to his wild nature. He can please me to the max with that little tongue, which is still snaking in my mouth.

I almost bite his tongue when his phone vibrates. A text message. Probably from the secretary. What a nice er!

I break the kiss and breathe hard as I'm lack of air from the long kiss. Sehun is doing the same.

"Some... one... texted you." I say, still panting.

Sehun is fast to catch up his breath. He ignores my statement and pulls me in for yet another passionate kiss.

At first I protest by beating non-stop at his chest, but then I slowly give in.

I'm totally .

When I hear the soccer match playing is suddenly muted, Sehun breaks the kiss, carries me bridal style and in a short time, I am landed on bed violently. But it doesn't hurt, how magical.

Sehun stands on his knees in front of my parted legs. From his vision, he probably sees what's hidden under the helpless towel. He smirks at me, and then lifts his T-shirt up.

I take one good minute to stare at his bare upper body. His muscles are so on point, his abs are still there as the last time I saw them. Or is he looking even better now? I breathe hard at the thought of touch him right now.

I reach my hand to his upper body, from his broad shoulder to his tummy. It feels so good, feeling him with my hand again. I miss this.

Without a hesitation, we kiss again. Sehun is on top of my body, pressing gently agaisnt me, although his hardenning starts poking on my inner thighs. That small part of me starts getting wetter and hotter. I naturally squirm hungrily to make more contact with .

Sehun leaves my lips after we have kissed for what seems like forever. He doesn't waiste a second to kiss my neck. I tilt my head so that he would get more access. By this time, I can't hold back my moans anymore.

He trails his mouth lower to my chest. The annoying towel finally makes its way to the cold floor when Sehun's hands quickly remove it off me.

I'm now completely .

I can see his eyes shining and staring at me from head to toe. He is observing me, taking in every inch of my body. I can even hear him whisper the words I always want to hear. "So beautiful."

I advert my gaze from Sehun's intense stare. As much as I love it, I am embarrassed.

"S-stop staring."

"You are right." With that sentence, Sehun gives me one last lustful stare before attacking my whole body with his skillful hands and not to mention his crazily awesome lips.

***

"What time is it now?" I ask after we have settled to lie down, covered our tired bodies with the blanket.

"It's past midnight now." Sehun informs after looking at his watch.

"What? Longest min time ever." I exclaim. All those moans and groans I made resulted in the soreness in my voice. I sound throaty.

Sehun answers with a soft chuckle. I smile back at him, that word we made up still sounds cute, funny, mischivous, and of course maybe a bit dirty kind of joke; but it's something only for us: and therefore, precious.

"No protection - best min time ever."

"Agree." I giggle into his chest. Curling up in a ball and being hugged tightly by Sehun, is the best thing ever.

"If only I could make it inside you. Just saying."

"What do you mean?"

"How long have I known you? Don't pretend you don't know." Sehun opens one of his eyes, his brow furrowed.

"What?"

"What?" He retorts. What nonsense is he talking about? Don't tell me...

"You didn't do it?"

"Why would I? You don't want to be pregnant, babe." Sehun says in a matter of fact tone. So that's why...

I just stare at him, dumb-founded, then my gaze turns soft.

"I love you so much, Sehun."

"I know."

"You know what. You're already allowed to do it. I don't care if I'm pregnant."

Now is his turn to become dumb-founded. He doesn't say anything, but his eyes say it all. He is in glee. His eyes twinkling and brightened up.

All these times, I was so selfish. I priotized my work too much to the point that I almost lost Sehun. I love him so much, so much that I can't stand seeing him get irritated of me anymore. I want to live with him forever, even if it means I have to give up my job to focus on the little family we'll share in the future.

"I'm sorry, baby. I gave you a hard time." Sehun says apologetically.

I shake my head. He shouldn't feel sorry. "I don't wanna lose you babe."

 

"I don't want to hurt you, Minah. It's just at times I got weak without you beside me." Sehun says sincerely. The way he looks at me makes it hard to get mad at him for what he did last night.

"So you had with some other woman?" I ask nervously, waiting for his answer. Kissing is already beyond my take. Just please, Sehun. Say what I want you to say.

"Bull. Kissing is already beyond my take. I can never betray you, Minah. I'm sorry for making you worried. I just kind of gave in in that particular moment... like-"

"Alright. As long as you are not the one to start it first, everything is okay." I interupt him. Sehun seems to be really apologetic and nervous like he committed a crime or something.

"But really, it just happened once."

I grin at him. Although I was really jealous and heartbroken last night, I shouldn't make a fuss over it. Everything that past already past. Without that event last night, there would have never been us right now.

"You haven't said love me yet." I whine in a cute way. Sehun finds my cute acting quite annoying at times, but I still want to act it out to him.

"You already know that." He sighs. "Let's just sleep."

"I don't feel like sleeping. I'm so happy." I confess, cooing closer to him.

"Sleep or I'll do it right now."

Scary Sehun. I snort while Sehun just smirks while his eyes still close. And as crazy as it sounds, in our minds right now, I know we both are only thinking about one thing: tomorrow's night.

-

-

-

-

-

-
Author's note: Did I bore you to death with my terrible writing? I'm so sorry then orz. This is the first time I write something ty so I can't go further from that part lol.
Anyways I'm back to writing! Anyone misses me? Okay lol I should focus on writing my chaptered fiction but I can't seem to come up with an idea whether I should change the plot or continue with that crappy storyline...

Poster credit:

Background credit (unfound image/ no longer used) (20kp):