22. Jinhwan/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request #22. reginadjww - (Jinhwan/ OC) 160807 - 160811

Your request was: Super sweet newlywed's Jinhwan get jealous with Regina's best friend Hanbin and try to protect his lovely wife.

iKON's Hanbin as Regina's best friend.
Mmmm, and can you put something sweet morning call wake up from Jinhwan at the beginning?
Genre: fluffy romance


“I announce you… husband and wife. You can kiss the bride now.”

They just waited for that sentence from the priest so that they could kiss each other. That’s one of the greatest things about the wedding ceremony. Kissing in front of the crowd to show them how much they loved each other.

 

They were kissing in the kitchen when it was Regina’s time to cook. Her husband just wouldn’t let her cook dinner in time. But hence, she could never resist his kisses.

“Jinhwan… ugh…” She called her husband’s name while trying to push him away and break the kiss since it was too long already.

Jinhwan reluctantly broke the kiss as he was out of breath. They both panted for seconds.

When he tried to get near her and steal her lips again, Regina kicked her husband in his shin, causing him to jump on one feet, yelping from the sudden pain.

“Regina!”

Regina laughed at her husband and got back to the dishes she were making.

 

Ding dong.

 

“I’ll get it.” Jinhwan said whilst thinking it might be a mailman or some office delivery. Seriously, who in this hour would try to interfere a newlywed couple, right?

He went towards the door. He opened it to only realize that the man before him wasn’t as he expected.

He was even drunk, seeing how red his face was and how low his eyes looked.

The drunk guy greeted Jinhwan with a lame smirk on his face. Such a sloth.

Jinhwan shut the door without spending him a word. Just go home, please.

“Who’s that, honey?” Regina called out from the kitchen.

“Someone’s mistaken. Don’t mind.” Jinhwan lied. But he didn’t have a choice. He had planned out all the things he would do for Regina to share a hot night with his wife. Thus, he left the drunk guy out there, hoping that he could just…

 

Ding Dong.

 

“Ugh.” Jinhwan whined without sounding too loud so that Regina wouldn’t hear.

“Someone again?” His wife asked, looking out for the door.

Jinhwan opened the door again, hesitantly.

“I didn’t say hi.” The drunk guy said, showing his dimpled smile. He looked so erted with his smirk, as always.

“You just said so.”

“No I haven’t.”

Sigh. Jihwan rolled his eyes and face-palmed himself.

“Hi.” He started.

“Hello there, little shorty!” The guy raised his voice too much Jinhwan doubted that Regina would ignore that. And he was right. Regina came out from the kitchen after taking off her apron.

“It sounds like… Hanbinnie!” Regina exclaimed way too happily for Jinhwan’s thought. And she even called him by nickname! He just winced at the scene before his eyes. They were greeting each other with all smiley face on.

“Why are you here this late?” Regina asked and led Hanbin to the house. No!

“I’m… kind of… you know…” Stuttering unorganized words with his stinky mouth. How nice.

“You smell like alcohol.” Regina showed concern on her face. “Sit down on the sofa.”

Hanbin lied down on the sofa without a sigh. There’s a high chance Hanbin would sleep over tonight, Jinhwan worriedly thought.

“Hanbin-ah, I brought you water.” Regina called when she went over to check on Hanbin. “Oh. He’s asleep now.”

“I’ll wake him up.” Jinhwan said, tiredly bowed down and was ready to wake Hanbin up but then Regina stopped him halfway.

“Don’t! He won’t wake up. He can’t, Jinhwan. I know him that well.”

“Why is he here anyway?” Jinhwan heaved a long sigh, looking at Hanbin with full hatred.

“He might want to congratulate us?” Regina laughed at her own words but shrugged it off. “I don’t know. He’s too drunk, let’s get him in first.”

“In where?”

“Our bedroom, of course.”

Jinhwan opened his eyes widely at his wife in total shock and displeasure.

“It’s too cold for him to sleep on a sofa.” Regina said as she touched Hanbin’s forehead to check his temperature.

But then, Hanbin’s head rolled off Regina’s palms and it ended right on her chest. She hugged the guy tightly to prevent him from falling off the sofa.

Jinhwan widened his eyes and even dropped his jaw. His blood felt like boiling up all over his body. What the heck!

“Quick, Jinhwan! Help me!”

Jinhwan rushed towards them like a flashlight. He quickly pulled Hanbin’s hair so that his head moved away from her chest.

“Jinhwan! He might get hurt!”

“Why don’t we just drive him home?” Jinhwan said impatiently.

“I wish we could. But I don’t remember his new apartment address.”

Nice.

Since Hanbin was too tall for Jinhwan, giving him a back ride would be a burden. So he decided to carry Hanbin bridal style.

It was a struggle for Jinhwan to carry Hanbin all the way to the bedroom. It wasn’t on purpose, but Jinhwan made Hanbin’s head pang into the edge of the door. He didn’t wake up at that, either. So Regina was right after all.

 

He placed (more like dropped) Hanbin down on his precious bed he shared with his wife. He clicked his tongue hopelessly and stood up, controlling his breath. Too tired.

He observed Hanbin for a little while, and then, he swung his hand. Because Hanbin just made a erted face again, and Jinhwan had taken enough of it. This is for harassing my wife, you jerk!

The noise it made from slapping Hanbin right on his cheek was quite loud it even startled Jinhwan, because he knew it wasn’t that hard of a slap.

By then, Regina entered their room.

“What’s wrong Jinhwan? Did you just…”

“Um… what?” Jinwhan wandered his eyes.

Regina didn’t buy his nervous expressions but she didn’t bring up the topic anymore. “Go and eat, dinner is ready!”

 

 

“What do we do now?”

“Sleep.” Regina said in a matter of fact tone.

“What? We sleep together with him?”

“Why not? We have no other choice.”

“You must be kidding me.”

Regina chuckled. “Didn’t you see it coming, though? You were the one to put him here.”

“But...”

“Just sleep, baby.”

“Where do I sleep?”

“You sleep in the middle, of course!” Regina laughed at Jinhwan’s dumbfounded face.

“No way I’m gonna sleep near him.”

“Come on! Do you want me to sleep between two grown-up men? Even if you’re a husband and he’s a best friend?”

“Ugh.” Jinhwan exclaimed but then he obediently settled himself on the bed. Regina followed right after.

“Don’t be upset dear, we have a lot of time in the future.”

Jinhwan just nodded. Regina leaned on him and planted a kiss on his lips. He was taken aback a little but then they started kissing again.

But then Hanbin just had to ruin the moment with his snores.

“I just cannot endure this!” Jinwhan yelled in complete annoyance. He rubbed his hair furiously while Regina just laughed at him as she found him super cute.


Author's notes:

i had a lot of fun whilst writing this! thank you for requesting for jinhwan. rhythm ta! but somehow it turned out not as you might expect. there's not a solid jealousy in here but yeah.