13. Jungkook/ Chorong

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

*Request #13. BTS-CHORONG - (Jungkook/ Chorong) 151111 - 151129

Scenerio: Chorong lost her watch. Who stole it?

Your request was: N/A


You were searching for your lost watch. It was really boiling you up because that day was the last day your school stayed for the school trip. It got to be then or you would never ever see your watch again.
You went out of your room after searching thoroughly. You were not close with anybody so you had to find the watch all on your own (except for the fact that you had reported the news to your teacher).
You walked through places you had passed by, to see if the watch dropped somewhere around. You cursed under your nose.
"If only I hadn't put it on my bag and gone to the pool so carelessly like that."
You kept going and going, you raised your hand to see how long you had been searching but oh well... you lost your watch.
You were so boiled up and tears started falling on your cheeks.
There was someone beside you who wiped your tears off with his soft and cool hands.
You yanked as you were taken aback. He got a little startled at that too.

"J-Jungkook-ssi?" You asked. Although you knew who exactly the guy was. He was your crush, ever since your high school years. Studying in the same class was a fact that you either liked or disliked. One, you got many chances to steal glances at him. Two, he would find you a nerd who didn't have close friends, who only focused on study. Yes, you were like that. Nothing got on your study, even if it was your crush. Somehow you managed to put your romantic side out of your brain.
But then your crush came in front of you, he even wiped your tears! Oh my god, what were you going to do?
You quickly wiped the rest of the wetness on your face. You were trembling. You didn't look at him but you knew well that his eyes were glued on you. But he wasn't laughing or smirking or anything offensive to you.
He didn't look down on you - a nerd. That fact made your stomach full of butterflies.
You jerked your head to face him. You were too short for him.
"Chorong-class-monitor-ssi." Jungkook said, his eyes squinting as his lips curled up to a perfect moon shape. You almost fell on your knees because of the sudden warmness creeping all over your body. 'Don't panic, Chorong. Don't. Panic.'
"H-have you seen any watch? I lost my watch and n-now I'm searching for it." Oh no. Hiccup.
"Calm down, Chorong-ssi. Let's go." Jungkook nodded his head and turned his heels to go. He wasn't going to a place you knew.
However, you decided to follow him. It was awkward. It was all silent if not counting your hiccups. Thank god you got rid of them for like... how many minutes again? You had that habit of looking at the watch but the fact hit you again. You lost your watch.
Jungkook stopped and you almost hit his back but thank god you managed to handle your feet.
"I'm sorry." Jungkook started to talk.
You were looking at the scene. Wow, such a wonderful sight. You just realized that that place was one of the most beautiful places for beach. Every other student might have visited here, but you. You sighed. You were reading books the whole trip. You didn't go if it wasn't compulsory for the school activities.
"W-what did you say?" You asked. You felt so shy when you were with him.
"I'm sorry. I thought the watch was not that important to you." Jungkook looked at your eyes, directly. You wanted to scream and somehow touch his fluffy hair, so bad.
"Oh... Um... It means a lot to me. My dad bought it as a gift of my valedictory at secondary school." You looked at him shyly to see if he was interested in your story. He nodded and waved his hand to tell you to continue.
"Sadly, he left our family last year and... it became a memorable thing to my dad..." You looked down. Cause if you kept looking at him, you would never know if your tears fell down your cheeks again.
"I'm sorry, Chorong-ssi." You felt his hands on your shoulders. You shook your head.
"It's nothing..."
When you felt that you were safe from crying, you looked up again.
"Why are you sorry anyways? And why did you lead me here? Did you find my watch?" Jungkook put his hands down and reached his pocket. He pulled out something. And it was...
"My watch! I mean... is that my watch? It looks alike." You tried to calm down and you knew that it was yours. The watch had a pink stain on it, which was a result of you painting and forgot to put it off.
Jungkook chuckled but then handed it to you.
"It's yours. I 'stole' it."
"Wh-why?"
"Because your watch is golden and it might be stolen if it was put carelessly in your bag like that."
You nodded, understandingly. You forgot to zip your back pack.
He continued. "And there's one more reason."
You raised your brows to let him keep explaining. You felt hotness still all over your body. He cared for your watch!
"You always stick your eyes to the books but not the beautiful things around you. You always look at your watch to check the time. For example, this beautiful sea. It's worth viewing." He hovered his arms out and let you see the beautiful view.
"Sometimes you need to stop and enjoy things around you. Time is golden, yes. But sometimes, just slow down."
You nodded in agreement. It was a great view.
"Thank you, Jungkook-ssi. What a beautiful sight." You went near the water and its wave almost got your feet but you quickly ran back in and you let out a laugh. It was so fun you kept the progress on and on until you ran out of breath. You hadn't laughed that much before. It hurt your face a little but it was so fun. You put off your shoes, threw them away and let the wave hit your feet. The cool water splashed over your skin. It was such a nice and soothing feel. So that was how a school trip be like. All fun and relax. No books. It's weird. But sometimes it's tiring and dark and brain-wrecking. So you thought that day was the day you needed to enjoy the nature.
You sat down and played with the sand. Your eyes teary again because you laughed too much. And you suddenly thought of your dad. Your dad was always encouraging you to play, as the oposite of his wife, haha.
You smiled at the thought.
"Your is getting wet and dirty, miss monitor." Jungkook sat next to you. Oh god, you forgot that he was watching you all the time.
You blushed.
"That's a little erted to talk about, Jungkook-ssi."
He bursted out laughing.
"Cute." He pinched your cheeks, still smiling and showing his bunny teeth. How the hell could he tell that when he was milion times cuter?
You shrugged and looked to the sky. The wind was blowing nicely but still made your hair messed up. You should have made a bun for your hair.
Jungkook reached his hand and the next thing you never knew could happen: he put your hair behind your ears and cupped your cheeks.
You swallowed nervously. His gaze was so deep and serious. What was he thinking?
Then slowly, he moved his face closer to you, closer... closer...
His lips landed on your forehead.
You couldn't breathe until his lips left your forehead. You could still feel them on your forehead. The kiss made your head spining. It was like... dream.


Author's notes:

Thank you for requesting. And sorry for making you wait!

I hope you like it! I was out of idea until I look at my golden watch, haha.