M3. D.O/ Minah

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Request from Minah Oneshot Request #3. barbieksoo (D.O/ Minah) 15???? - 151213

Author's Note:

barbieksoo, here's your oneshot!

I stopped immediately and thought like... "What am I writing?"

It suddenly got me freeze and I can't think of anything more... T_T

Do you think that this is so far not interesting at all? Please tell me and I'll change the whole concept and start writing a brand new plot!

I'm so sorry!


"Hey there." A strange voice disturbed Kyungsoo's peaceful moment. It was break time and he just found an oak tree in the campus to sit on. Hearing a girl's voice was worse than being hit by a falling acorn to him. What did the girl want?
He stared back at the strange girl then smiling flirtingly at him. But as soon as she saw his scary eyes (he didn't mean to, it's just his nature) her smile faded and replacing with a frown, like she was aching of something.
She cleared and managed to seetle herself next to him.
He waited her to say something.
"So... aren't you going to talk?" The girl asked him. She seemed to get used to his scary face by now, because her flirty smile came back.
He wanted to roll his eyes but he was nice enough to not be rude to a stranger. He bowed his head lightly and stood up. But his wrist was held by the girl.
"Ah why? Sit here with me." Kyungsoo wanted to fling his hand away from her hand but he was gentle enough to pull out with his other hand resist hers.
"Who are you?" Kyungsoo asked, his voice came out pretty calm. He was always calm.
"What?" The girl widened her eyes. "Oppa, you don't know me?" She whined and made a pout. He was sick of her fake aegyo. And her face wasn't bare, it was full of make-up.
"Ah! I know! Wait for me oppa!" The girl chanted as she ran to somewhere, accrossing here and there... until he couldn't see her small figure anymore.
He sighed, not knowing what to do. Perhaps he wanted to go away and hide from her. But since he didn't like making people upset, he stayed.
Finally, the girl came back. With her face wet and water dropping on her face.
"Oppa, do you know me now?" She smiled happily, then Kyungsoo noticed. Her makeup was gone.
"Uhm..." He didn't have anything to say since he had no idea who that girl was.
The girl humphed and crossed her arms.
"Excuse me then..." Kyungsoo said as he made his way to his class, the bell had already rung.
"Oh. Okay oppa. See you later." The girl waved her hand at Kyungsoo and she smiled like nothing happened. "If you don't know me then I'll make you do."
Kyungsoo shivered. That girl was so strange and... scary. Why was she approaching Kyungsoo? There must be of some bad purpose attempted.

"Oppa!" No need to look back and Kyungsoo could know whose that voice was. Hearing that high-pitched and rather annoying voice, Kyungsoo looked back and saw her.
"Where are you going now?" She asked, running to him and held his arm.
"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo shrugged the girl's hand off of his arm but she clinged onto him like glue.
"Oppa would you like a date? Today's weather is quite nice."
"Sorry I have to work... wait. I don't know you." Kyungsoo kept his face straight and not looking at the girl's pleading eyes.
"You'll know me and like me nae?" She sounded over-confident about herself. Aish this girl, what did he do to get this random punishment?

"I told you I have to work." Kyungsoo repeated tiredly. They were then in a coffee shop, it was time for his night shift.
"You are a waiter? How nice!" The girl giggled. It was so fake Kyungsoo felt irritated.
"Suit youself." He said and went to the changing room to wear worker's uniform.

When he got back he saw the girl sitting at a table. She raised her hand. He then hesitated and walked to her.
"Yes?"
"Oppa, how can you talk to your customer like that?"
"What do you want, mistress?" Kyungsoo found him being in anger, which was new to him. She was the first one to boil him up after such long time.
She smiled in victory. "I would like one cappuchino, no sugar, please!"
Kyungsoo nodded and jotted down to his note. "Please wait for a while, mistress..."
"Nae." She smiled at him again.

The rest of the night, the girl kept on watching him and ordering some more cups of coffee.
When it was time to end his shift, he changed into his usual clothed again and walked out from the shop.
"oppa! Wait for me!" That girl went out and took a cup with her.
So they walked together to the bus stop.
"Won't you introduce yourself?" It was best knowing her name.
"Kyungsoo-oppa..." She clicked her tougue. "I'm Bang Minah. I'm at your age. But I'm some months younger that's why I can call you oppa right?"
Aish this girl. She's such a witty.
"Why did you know my name?" Was she a stalker?
"Secret!" Minah laughed.
"Ah wait oppa! I have to go to some WC. I think I'm full of coffee." Kyungsoo grinned at her cuteness.
"What? Why are you laughing at? Aish... here, take this cup for me." She ran away and returned after minutes.

 


Author's Note: I'm sorry for sudden 'cliffhanger'!

Leave comment please!

Poster credit:

Background credit (unfound image/ no longer used) (20kp):