S2. Jimin/ OC

[OPEN] BangMind's One-shot Request Shop (+ Old Story Dump)

Sample #2. BangMind - (Jimin/ OC) 000000 - 170315


Sometimes... just being soft is the bravest of all.

In other words, yes, I think there's bravery in being soft.

"Minah!" Jimin called in delightful tone, waving at me from the counter. I chuckled. Just watching him smiling with his crescent eyes sent me butterflies. He was the perfect boyfriend that I, luckily, claimed my own before anyone else could.

"Oppa!" I mouthed quietly, waving back at him, though not as enthusiastically. I was not very comfortable when there were people around. It was a coffee shop, in other words, a public place.

He gave me one last smiley gaze, before shifting it toward another person, in this case, a female customer.

Wow. Just by looking from behind, I could already be certain that she was not any ordinary girl. She was so slim, healthily slim. Her black hair was tied up into a medium curvy ponytail. Her bodyline was amazingly shown as she wore tight jeans and a neat crop-top. Body goals!

I kept myself busy with checking the girl out, without giving the fact that Jimin's mouth kept moving as he talked quite a lot to the foreign customer much thought.

Well, not that I didn't notice, just I didn't mind.

Jimin already had me anyways. I sure didn't have a killer body like her, but now that she finally showed her face, I could say that I was a little prettier than her. I chuckled to myself. I was too ahead of myself.

Suddenly, it became a compare section. I kept taking notes of her features and comparing with mine.

I didn't know why, but I could never forget her face after that day, as if she would be someone significant to my life later on.

I keep reminding myself that I have done a good job. Because that's the truth.

Placing my hand on top of his own beside me, I leaned over to give him a brief kiss on the lips. When I pulled back, Jimin didn't look pleasant at all.

"Come on, we are watching movie." Jimin coldly uttered, casting me one last annoyed glance before shifting his gaze back to the big screen again.

I opened my mouth, wanting to say that why not, when the scene displaying then was of the main characters making out with each other. I saw so many couples kissing passionately in the auditorium.

But for some reason, I quit fighting.

Jimin's gaze had become so distant lately. He was not kissy as before. Instead, I became the one who always started kisses first.

I kept acting cool. I kept being open-minded. I was so sure that he loved me the same way I loved him.

But I keep on regretting. My heart still hurts so much.

Wasn't I prettier than her? Wasn't I dedicated in our love enough? Was I too naive? Now that I thought about that, I had never told him to stop attracting female customers with his million dollar smile. I had never told him how I was so jealous when he kept talking too much with that girl. I had never tried to convince him to quit his part-time job.

Still...

What did that girl have that I didn't?

She must be very charming to be able to steal Jimin from me.

Was I a bit too submissive? Was I too confident?

I know one thing, though. When love is controlled, it's not love anymore.

So Minah, stop crying. You have done a good job.

You were brave.


Author's notes:

I'm so sorry. I messed it up. It should have been Sunggyu for you... I saw this contest and didn't read the rules carefully so I have to change idol. but hey since I'm a read of your Jimin story, hope it satisfies!

prompt credit: spread your wings - writing contest

march - prompt #3: