#9- Reconciling

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hah.. it's been awhile since i went home. I wonder how is omma~' I thought to myself before opening the door to my house.

"OMMA~" I shouted cheerfully and went to search around the house to find my mother.

However, instead of finding her, she was nowhere to be seen. I looked at the wall clock,

'2.55' reading on it.

'Ah.. omma must be at the supermarket buying groceries.. I forgot..' remembering the fact that usually every saturdays around noon time, omma will always go to the market to buy groceries.

So, looking around the house, it seems to be a little dusty. I then rushed to get some cleaning materials and started cleaning the house a little.

I placed the fresh roses that i bought for omma in a vase and set them on the table.

'' Yeppuda~'' I beamed, I always love roses.

After awhile of cleaning, I went to my bedroom and started packing my stuffs.

Clothes, books, medicine, and also...

The photograph of appa, omma, and I that we took many years ago before he passed on.

Cluching at the photograph, I wiped the dust that was on the frame and bring it near the window where I went to look at the clear sky.

"Appa.. How are you doing there? Is it peaceful? Your daughter..I'm going to become a singer, my dream. I'll never let you and omma down. saranghae.." i whispered as a tear fell.

I then went down with my luggage and sat on the dining table, patiently waiting for omma to come home before leaving to the dorm, I wanted to see her face for awhile as i missed her so much.

Without knowing, there was a sound at the door. It was omma.

"Oh? Hyo Ji-ah? Why are you here?" she asked surprised and dropped her groceries and came to hug me tightly.

'Omma's scent, her hug..the warmth.' I thought as I hugged her before pulling away.

"I came back to pack my belongings to the dorm i'll be living in." I replied, continuing.. "Omma, how are you? Bogosipeosso (A/N: i missed you)~"

"Omma is fine, nado (A/N: Me too)~ How is my daughter?" she said as she carressed my hair, smiling.

"Naneun kwaenchana..Omma, your daughter is finally going to debut soon!" I replied, taking her hands and shaking it.

"Jinja?! Daebak~ You've done well, you've worked hard. Aigoo, my daughter~" said omma.

"Aniya omma.. this is just the start." i muttered as i looked down.

"Whatever it is.. Just don't overwork yourself arrasso? Come back every now and then. Your appa.. and I will always love and support you." she replied, with tears forming. 

I went to gave her a hug again, "Arrasso.. Gomawo omma.." i whispered as the tears that i kept in rolled down.

After meeting omma, I went off to the practice room to find the unnies there waiting for me, together with manager oppa.

"Mianhae, i'm late.." I apologized as i bowed.

"Kwaenchana~ Are you girls ready to go to your dorm?"  Manager oppa asked excitedly.

"Oppa. Why are you so excited? It should be us that is!" giggled Kyung Mi unnie.

"That's right oppa!~" laughed Hyun Ji unnie as she stood up.

We all stood up too and got into the van to our new place where we will be staying.

..

Surprisingly, it was a short distance from the company and was barely a 15 minute ride.

"We're here girls!" shouted manager oppa as he parked the car and we alighted at the carpark.

Manager oppa then lead us in to the apartment and we reached the 14th floor where he key in the password and entered.

"Wa~ it's so spacious~ *-*" beamed Li Sa unnie.

The two 2nd maknae, Soo Young and Hyun Ji unnie then dashed to view the rooms.

The dorm was spacious, white designed wall with white tiles, white big sofa in the living room and 2 bunkbeds in one room that can fit 4 people and the other which had 1 bunkbed and 1 single bed near the walls. Not to mention that the kitchen was pretty and the windows were full length. It was a high floor where we can see the night view of seoul.

"Daebak!!" shouted Hyun Ji unnie as her voice resounded the entire dorm.

"This is where you girls will live from now on, so choose your rooms. You girls have free time till after dinner and we will go back to the company to practice. Arrasso?" ordered manager oppa before leaving the 7 of us in our dorm.

"So.. How are we gonna choose our rooms?" asked Seo Yoo unnie sitting on the sofa.

"Why don't we play a game, those who choose black and those who choose white will be in the same room?" suggested Na Na unnie.

We all agreed and played the game.

And shockingly.. it was easy to group the members who will use the 2 bunkbed room and the 1 bunkbed+single bed room..

4 of us chose black and 3 of us chose white.

Black: You, Na Na, Hyun Ji and Li Sa unnie.

White: Kyung Mi, Soo Young, Seo Yoo unnie.

We then went to unpack our stuffs in the rooms and called manager oppa to fetch us to a restaurant near the company to have our dinner.

And then w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter