#16- Confession

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYO JI/YOUR POV:

A week has passed since my first encounter with Ji Ri-ssi..

Eversince then, my mind was still flooded by her presence and her past with Myung Soo oppa.

Just thinking about that makes my heart boil and hurt.

'Gahh~! Stop thinking about her! TT-TT' I cursed to my insides as I stared at myself in the mirror at the practice room.

It was our last day to promote our debut song.. 

And the unnies and I wanted to perfect our dance and singing.. Well.. Since Woolliment, our company is famous for the knife-like dancing, where idol group in our company have always 100% synchronization.. Just like INFINITE sunbae-nims and LOVELYZ sunbae-nims..

To keep up that reputation, we worked very hard to have our moves perfected.

"Hyo Ji-ah.. whats with you these few days.. You're spacing out a lot you know?" sighed Na Na unnie as she place her hands on her hips and turned to face me.

"Mianhae..it's just that.. I'm just thinking about some stuffs.." I appologized.

Sighing once more, she warned, "I hope you don't get distracted and make a mistake on stage later~ We're rookies and we're not suppose to make any mistakes. Arrasso?"

"Ne unnie, mianhae.." I bowed.

"Alright, let's have a 15 minute break~" clapped Na Na unnie.

"Yahoo~" cheered Hyun Ji unnie.

"I'll be taking some fresh air at the rooftop for awhile.." I said as I excused myself.

...

As I was waiting for the lift to the rooftop,

the lift door opened and it was INFINITE sunbae-nim who were in it.

"Annyeonghasaeyo sunbae-nim!" I smiled and bowed.

"Oh Hyo Ji-ah~ Annyeong~" waved Sung Jong oppa.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Sung Jong sunbae-nim~" I waved back.

It was pretty awkward since they were staring at me and Myung Soo oppa back and fourth.

"Hyo Ji-ah, Myung Soo has something to tell you!" commented Sung Yeol as he smirked at Myung Soo oppa.

"Hmm? What is it, sunbae-nim?" I asked, curious about what he might say.

"Why don't you two go to the rooftop?" requested Sung Kyu sunbae-nim who was also smirking.

"Wha-what? Hyung!" shouted Myung Soo oppa as he flushed with a shade of pink.

"Go on!" winked Dong Woo sunbae-nim as he and the rest of the members, excluding Myung Soo oppa exited the lift and pushed me gently into the lift.

"Ah.. Hyung!!" whined Myung Soo oppa, but before he was able to say anything, the door closes.

-POV ends-

MYUNG SOO/L POV:

'Aish the hyungs are really making things obvious..' I cursed as my face went hot.

-flashback-

"Myung Soo-ah. I think.. you should confess to Hyo Ji soon.." mumbled Woo Hyun hyung as he sat next to me on the bed.

"What? Why did that came up out of the blue?" I asked, surprised by the sudden statement Woo Hyun hyung made.

"Because, if not.. it might be too late in the future.." he muttered.

"HUH..?!" I replied, not knowing what he meant.

"I heard that Ji Ri came back..and she wants to start afresh with you." he confessed.

"Sung Kyu hyung told you..?" I asked, feeling pathetic.

"Yeah.. that's why.." he mumbled.

Sighing.. I thought to myself, 'Woo Hyun's right...maybe i should.. I shouldn't or should i say, I couldn't wait to confess to her..although I somewhat did during the musical..'

"Arrasso.. I'll confess to her tomorrow.. But.. what if.. she rejects me?" I replied, deflated at the thought of rejection.

Chuckling at my answer, he said "Dude. Are you joking with me right now? She likes you too. I can see that. You won't be rejected. I promise~" he winked.

"Gosh, hyung don't wink at me.. it's gross. Do that for INSPIRITS instead." I laughed, rolling my eyes at the older one who started doing aegyo.

"Waee~ I'm practicing that on you for them~" He whined and started to throw hearts.

"Whatever." I scoffed, and prepared to sleep.

"Do well tomorrow, you punk." He smiled before turning off the lights.

-Flashback ends-

Sighing at the flashback, we finally reached the rooftop balcony..

"So.. oppa, what were you going to tell me?" Hyo Ji asked, as she stared at me with her huge eyes.

'Gosh, why does she always have to do that. It's so cute..' I cursed as I took a deep breath.

"Hyo Ji-ah. I was wondering.. If you..." I stammered.

'Ah damn it, why is it so hard to confess to her.' I cursed again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter