#15- She's back

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYO JI/ YOUR POV:

"Myung Soo-ah~" a female voice rang my ears, interrupting my eye contact with Myung Soo oppa.

I turned to see who it was..

It was a slim figured, beautiful lady, wearing killer heels and revealing clothes. Her hair shined black as she ran towards Myung Soo oppa and hugged him.

"Oppa poggosippoyo~" she burst out.

For some reasons, my heart hurt at the sight of her hugging him..

'What is this feeling..?' I thought to myself as I clenched my fist towards my heart.

"Oyy, Ji Ri-ah. Let go of me.. my hoobae is seeing.." he said, uncomfortably.

"Hoobae?" she asked as she looked up to him with her huge eyes and turned around to face me.

Eyeing at me from top to bottom, she gave me a disgusted look for a second and immediately changed her personality back.

'Is my imagination that she just gave me a disgusted look..?' I thought to myself.

"Annyeong, Myung Soo oppa's hoobae. I'm Park Ji Ri-iminda" she introduced herself as she held out a hand for a handshake.

"Ne.. Annyeonghasaeyo.. Kim Hyo Ji-iminda.." I replied, and handshaked her and bowed.

"Oh? You're that Hyo Ji? The one from the rookie group 7ROSES?" she said, astonished.

"Ne..I'm Z-iminda.." I said, looking down, feeling alittle uncomfortable.

"Uh.. Hyo Ji-ah.. This is Ji Ri, she's a solo idol who goes by the name G.RI..and -" Myung Soo oppa explained but was cut halfway by her.

"And I am Myung Soo oppa's girlfriend who just came back from her Japan tour." she smirked.

'Girlfriend...?' my mind rang.

As I looked up, both Sung Kyu sunbae and Dong Woo sunbae's faces had a disbelief, disgusted look on them.

"Yah! You're not my girlfriend! I told you that I broke up with you las-" Myung Soo oppa raged, but then a finger hushed his lips.

It was Ji Ri's.

"It's true that we broke up. But I came here to tell you that I'm starting over with you." she winked.

"Mwo?!" shouted Myung Soo oppa angrily, and both Sung Kyu and Dong Woo sunbae-nim.

"Oh? Sung Kyu ah~ Dong Woo ah~ Congratulations on your musical!" she changed the topic and smiled at them.

Still in disbelief.. Both of them were unable to reply.

She continued, "I've come to see your musical too. Fighting!" she winked before grabbing Myung Soo oppa's hand and walked out of the room, saying.. "Let's go find a seat before it gets crowded~"

"Wha-? Wait! I'm going with Hyo Ji and not you!" he fought back but was cut by Ji Ri-ssi.

"Oh really?" she said, and turned to me. "Hyo Ji-ssi, you don't mind if Myung Soo oppa and I go get our seats first, right?" she asked, smirking and somewhat glaring at me.

"Huh..? Uh.." I replied, unable to say anything from the shock.

"Hyo Ji-ah, I'm sorry. I'll explain it to you later. I promise." Myung Soo oppa exclaimed.

Before I could say anything.. Ji Ri already dragged Myung Soo oppa out.

Left dumbfounded.. Me, Sung Kyu and Dong Woo sunbae-nims were at loss in the waiting room.

"Hyo Ji-ah.." muttered Sung Kyu sunbae-nim softly.

I turned around, looking at him, deflatedly.

"Ji Ri is actually..." Dong Woo sunbae-nim tried explaining.

But my voice stopped him, "It's okay~ I'm okay, I don't really mind~" I said cheerfully, trying to put a fake smile.

"Hyo Ji-ah.." Sung Kyu sunbae-nim sighed and walked towards me, but before he could say anything.

"It's fine. really~ I should go find a seat soon. Your musical is starting! Fighting~" I cheered for them with a smile I tried putting before rushing out of the waiting room.

I slowly walked to the hall, where my stomach became queasy because of what happened just now.

"She's.. Myung Soo oppa's girlfriend..?" i mumbled to myself before entering the hall to find my seat.

-POV ends-

 

SUNG KYU POV:

"I wonder if Hyo Ji is okay.." I muttered under my breath.

"Of course she's not.." scoffed Dong Woo, that dong saeng of mine, looking at the mirror and sighing.

"Aish.. why did Ji Ri appeared now?!" I shouted, clutching my fist and slamming it at the table.

Shocked by my attitude, my dongsaeng went to me and patted my shoulder.

"Hyung.." 

"She gave Myung Soo that deep scar.. He's recovering, but now that she appeared..." I angrily said.

Thinking about that scandal between Myung Soo and her that happened a few years ago..

How much Myung Soo had to suffer because of her.

As a leader myself, I didn't forgive her till now.

I couldn't help but feel pity and at the same time, really angry for Myung Soo.

"I hope nothing bad will happen again." replied Dong Woo softly.

"Yeah.." I bit my lip and continue, "Let's just focus on the musical for now.."

"Ne hyung." Dong Woo smiled and we went to prepare for the stage.

-POV ends-

 

At the musical hall...

MYUNG SOO/L POV:

Thinking back at the waiting room..

Her face..

'Aish. Damn it!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter