#17- Date

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, I woke up early with a good mood since today was the date with Myung Soo oppa.

Since our schedule today was not that packed, we had more free time. 

But that also means that we should practice since we're still rookies afterall...

I went out to the living room to see that there was still not a single soul awaken..

Looking back to the rooms, I found the 6 unnies still in deep sleep in their dreamland.

Sighing, I sat at the sofa to think about what I should do..

Looking at the clock, it was only 6.34AM. I was not sleepy at all..

Hence, I went to the kitchen, browse through the refrigerator and cabinets to see what we have.

Eggs. Bread. Tomato. Rice. Cabbage. Fruits. Carrots.

'Gosh, what can I even make...' I thought to myself as I stared at the ingredients I took out.

After sometime of analyzing, I finally thought of what to make.

Omelette Rice with Salad.

Since I usually cook Omelette rice at home when I was young, I went on to do some preparations.

I first made the salad where I used the Cabbage and sliced some fruits together with some carrots and place them in the refrigerator to chill..

Next, I went on to fry the remaining rice we had in the refrigerator that was just nice, perfect for 8 people.. including manager oppa.

As I was adding tomato puree to the rice, there was a click at the door and it turns out that Manager oppa had came to our dorm.

"Oh? Hyo Ji-ah? What are you doing early in the morning?" He asked as he peeked over to what I was doing.

"Eh? Uh.. I woke up quite early today and I couldn't go back to bed, so I decided to cook a breakfast meal for the unnies." I explained.

"Oh...? It's 7.04 now..I better wake the girls up, since you girls have to go for a recording program at 10AM.. we also need to drop by the beauty salon to get you girls makeup and hair done as well." he said before going into the rooms and waking the unnies up.

I continued making 8 Omelette rice and wrote their names on the egg with tomato before setting them on the table with the salad, and putting the salad sauce too.

I then took a selca with the breakfast I made and uploaded it to SNS, with the caption..

"How was your morning today, Bloom? Have a great day ahead~ Bloom fighting! ^_^" (A/N: Bloom is the fanclub name of 7ROSES.)

After uploading, one by one of the unnies came out from their rooms and sat on the dining table with manager oppa too.

"Waaa~ This is a feast! Manager oppa, did you buy this?" asked Hyun Ji unnie who had sparkling eyes, eyeing on the food.

"Aniya~ It was Hyo Ji who made this for you girls." He replied, pointing at my direction.

"Daebak! Hyo Ji-ah~ I didn't know you can cook!" said Li Sa unnie.

"Hehe, go on and eat. I'm not sure if it taste nice, but I hope unnies like it.~" I shly replied and the unnies and manager oppa tucked in.

"YAH! THIS TASTE GREAT!" shouted Kyung Mi unnie who was squealing about the taste.

"Gomawo maknae-ah~ It's really delicious!" thanked Na Na unnie who ate another bite.

"You're welcome~ I'm glad you like it~" I smiled.

"Gahh~ Hyo Ji-ah, be my wife, you're like the perfect housewifee~" chirped Soo Young unnie who gave me a big hug.

"Unnie~ I can't breath, you're hugging too tight.." I choked.

"Ah.. Mi-an." she replied and immediately release her hands, and became embarrassed.

The unnies, manager oppa and I then giggled.

"Ah. Manager oppa, do we have any schedule after 9PM?" I asked, thinking about the date later.

"9PM? Aniyo, we don't have any schedule. Wae?" He asked as he place another spoonful of rice into his mouth.

The unnies started smirking at me since they knew that I had a date tonight with Myung Soo oppa.

I immediately gave them a 'Shusshhhh' face and enlarged my eyes to them. Luckily manager oppa didn't see that.

"Aniya.. Just that, I want to go for some jogging around 9PM" I lied.

"Jogging?" he asked.

"Ne.. I wanna built up my stamina since my stamina isn't that great yet." I continued lying.

'Ahh.~ Manager oppa, mianhaee~ TT-TT' i appologized in my thoughts.

"Yeah sure, go ahead. Make sure you have your disguise on. AND. Please be back to the dorm before 11PM arrasso?" He warned.

"Ne oppa, kamsahaminda~" I smiled.

..

After we ate our breakfast, we went to change and headed out of the dorm and drove to the beauty salon.

At the salon, there was a beep at my phone and I went to check it out, 

It turns out to be Na Na unnie who texted in the group chat in which only has the 7 members in it.

"Z-ah. You better not get caught by manager oppa later~" - NaNa.

"Arrasso unnie. I'll put on my best disguise~! >_<" -YOU

"Tell us about the date when you come back~!" -HyunJi

"Eh? >///<" -YOU

"Waee~ I want to know what happen too~ ^^" -SooYoung

"Arrasso~ TT-TT" -YOU

"Btw, stop giving me those smirky faces in front of manager oppa~ TT-TT what if he sense something suspicious~?" -YOU

"Hehe, we just wanted to tease you!!" -SeoYoo

"Thats right >_>" -KyungMi

"Unnieee!" -YOU

"Arrasso arrasso~ We won't next time!" -NaNa

 

And the chat ended with Na Na unnie winking at me..

.....

After we finished our makeup and hair done, we went to the filiming set and recorded till around 3PM, It was both fun and tiring since it's a reality program and we made friends with some of the sunbaes too~

We went to a music program next, tired and low on energy.. But seeing BLOOMS cheering on us, our energy went up and successfully ended our stage. We also took a group selca wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter