#25- Announcement & Accident

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A few days later...]

7ROSES were having another stage at Inkigayo,

They were preparing for their stage later and were at the waiting room resting..

As usual, the 2 energy pills were trying to heat up the atmosphere as it was tense eversince the article broke out..

Na Na was observing the stage by other idol groups and Kyung Mi was having her makeup touchup.

Seo Yoo was listening to music from her head phones and Li Sa was practicing the dance moves for their song, 'Dreamy'.

Hyun Ji and Soo Young was playing scissors, paper, stone, and seeing who loses to eat the sour sweet as the punishment.

And Hyo Ji.. was staring into space with her liveless eyes.

Eversince the article broke out,

INFINITE has been closer to the girls, and at the same time, supporting Hyo Ji from the huge blow, except Myung Soo who was acting cocky, arrogant and cold towards Hyo Ji.

*Knock Knock*

"Hoobae-ah~" bubbled Sung Jong as he creak opened the door and came in with the other members.

"Oh? Sung Jong sunbae-nim, INFINITE sunbae-nim! Annyeonghasaeyo~" greeted the girls.

Na Na led the boys to sit down on the sofa opposite theirs and Hyo Ji handed out some drinks for them.

"Gomawo Hyo Ji-ah~" thanked the boys except Myung Soo.

Hyo Ji gave a weak smile and replied, "You're welcome..."

"So.. how are you?" asked Woo Hyun as he took a sip of water that Hyo Ji gave.

"I'm doing okay..much better now." she muttered and gave a faint smile before peeking to Myung Soo.

"Tch." clicked Myung Soo and he rolled his eyes.

The members immediately looked at him and gave him a look before Sung Kyu replied.

"That's good to hear then.." smiled Sung Kyu.

"Sunbae-nim, what brings you here if I may ask?" asked Soo Young as she stepped closer to the sunbaes.

"Ah..we? Nothing, we just want to support you and LOVELYZ stage later~" chirped Dong Woo.

"Ah, ne.. I see. Kamsahaminda sunbae-nim~" thanked Seo Yoo as she bowed and gave a smile.

The girls sat in the opposite sofa that INFINITE sat and chatted about their stage later.

Just as Hoya wanted to speak something, there was another knock on the door...

It was Ji Ri and she smirked as she came in.

"Annyeong 7ROSES hoobae." waved Ji Ri as she stood at the door and walked towards the group.

The girls immediately felt uncomfortable and looked at each other but as a respect for a sunbae, they stood up and greeted her.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Ji Ri sunbae-nim!" 

She smiled and looked at Hyo Ji who had her head down and somehow rather staring into space.

Ji Ri sat down at the arm rest on the sofa beside Myung Soo and looked at him devillishly and spoke, "Hyo Ji-ssi.. Are you doing better now?"

Shock by the sudden question, Hyo Ji snapped out from her thoughts and looked at her, replying, "Huh? Ah..uh..ne.."

"I see.." she evilly smiled before continuing, "Ah, that reminds me, since everyone is here.. I came here to announce something." 

"Announce something..?" asked Hoya as he looked at his hyungs with a puzzled look.

"Mmhm.. I came to announce that me and Myung Soo are starting afresh again." she beamed as she clasps her hands and looked at Myung Soo.

"MWO?!" exclaimed INFINITE as they turned to look at their fellow member, Myung Soo who closed his eyes and smirked.

The 7ROSES girls were also shock by the announcement Ji Ri made and looked at Hyo Ji whose head was hanging low and her eyes looking elsewhere.

"Yah! Myung Soo-ah! Neo micheoso (A/N: Are you crazy)?!" shouted Woo Hyun as he gave a death stare to him.

"What Ji Ri said earlier, just now.. is it true Myung-ah?" asked Hoya.

Myung Soo opened his eyes and smirked before taking Ji Ri's hand and entangling his hand into hers replying, "You heard what she said, we're starting afresh."

"Yah, then what about.. Hyo Ji?" asked Dong Woo softly as he looked at his hoobae, who shoulders were deflated and heartbroken.

"Didn't I say that last time? I told you guys, I wasn't in love with her in the first place." Myung Soo replied as he turned his head to face Hyo Ji.

Continuing his sentence, he stressed the words "I. was. just. playing. with. her. afterall."

Hyo Ji's eyes enlarged as she heard his sentence and stood up with her head down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter