#14- The Unexpected Date

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon, Friday came really fast and I remembered the 'date' Myung Soo oppa asked me..

The unnies and I were at Music Bank's waiting room where we are waiting for the program to start as we are debuting with our song at Music Bank too.

Sitting at the table in the room, randomly sketching a picture of our stage costumes.

I sighed, thinking about the 'date'.

"Wae? Nervous for your date later?" asked Kyung Mi unnie as she sat down opposite me, looking at the sketch that I did.

"Aniya..." I said, in monotone, denying the fact.

"Jinjja?" she replied, eyeing suspiciously at me and somehow staring into me.

I SWEAR IF THERE'S ONE PERSON I COULDN'T LIE TO IN THIS EARTH.. 

THAT'LL BE KYUNG MI UNNIE.

Why? Because her stare is so intense that you'll get chills if you look at her.

Giving up on lying, I blew a raspberry, "Alright, you win. I'm nervous about it, but i'm also nervous for later's stage."

Smirking, as if satisfied.. She walked over to me and patted my head, "Aigoo.. our maknae.. It'll be alright~" and smiled.

"Ne unnie." I replied, smiling back to her.

Just then, the PD asked us to get ready since it'll be our turn soon. 

Gathering together, we said our catchphrase and 'Fighting!'.

"It's our first stage on Music Bank. Let's work hard and Fighting!" cheered Na Na unnie.

"Ne unnie~" we replied harmoniously.

"Blooming Blooming 7ROSES!"

.....

After the music ends,

there was a loud cheer and claps from the audience.

"Kamasahaminda~" we shouted cheerfully and bowed to the audiences and fans.

And we exited to the backstage.

On the way back to the practice room, I looked at the time..

'6.32PM'

"You girls did well! You've worked hard!" praised the PD-nim.

"Ne.. Kamsahaminda!" we shouted and bowed again.

"Alright girls, go change and we'll be going back to the dorm now. You girls don't have any more schedule till tomorrow. So basically you're free after we reach the dorm." said Manager oppa.

"Arrasso manager oppa!" we beamed and quickly change to our comfortable clothes.

As we exited the broadcast station, there was a crowd of people who seemed to be our fans.

"Oppa, can you wind down the window? I want to thank our fans~" requested Seo Yoo unnie.

"UNNIEE!!!!! YOU DID GREAT JUST NOW~ FIGHTING!!" shouted a group of fans as they ran towards the van.

"Gomawo~" winked Seo Yoo unnie and threw some hearts to the fans where they squealed after receiving the heart.

"Unnie! Take this~ It's for you and the members!!" beamed a middle school girl as she handed Seo Yoo unnie a bag. 

"Gomawo~ Go home safely arrasso~?" replied Seo Yoo unnie as she threw more hearts.

"Gomawo~" the other unnies and I shouted, thanking the young girl.

"Annyeong~~" waved Seo Yoo unnie as she wind down the window.

"Waa.. daebak.. Seo Yoo unnie, when did you learn to do fanservice?" asked Li Sa unnie.

"Ahh.. Woo Hyun oppa taught me that.. He said that we should appreciate our fans and do fan service to thank them too." explained Seo Yoo unnie.

She opened the bag that the fan handed and there were 7 small boxes with our names on it.

Handing it out to the members, she opened it and it turns out to be a rose gold necklace with a rose gold coloured rose charm on it.

Couldn't contain our excitement on the gift, we opened it and it turns out to be the same.

All of us received a rose gold coloured necklace. There was a note attached to it too,

"Oh? Unnie there's a message in the bag too." I revealed as I took the letter and read it out loudly..

 

"7ROSES unnie~ 

Annyeonghasaeyo.  I am Kim Shin Ji-iminda~

Congrats on your debut! 

You girls are really talented and pretty and have such beautiful voices.

For the first time I hear your song, 

I was enchanted and mesmerised by your voices and immediately became a fan.

Did you know that there was a fanclub created and Woolliment accepted it?

It's called 'Bloom' since unnie's catchphrase was 'Blooming Blooming 7ROSES'

I will support unnies forever!

Saranghae and Fighting! ^_^"

 

"... And that was written in the letter." I smiled.

Touched by the letter and the gift, we decided to take a group selca with the gift and posted on our official group SNS to thank the fan.

We captioned it, "Gomawo Shin Ji-ssi~ We'll wear it well~ ^^"

Happy, touched and tired.. we dozed off in the van towards our dorm.

 

After some time, we reached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter