#32- Game Start

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Hyo Ji went back to visit her mother, and Myung Soo, meeting Mrs Kim for the first time.. After 2 days of Off-day.. the two idol groups continued their stressful schedules again.. Since it was nearing the end of the year, there are more music awards shows and events happening..

One cold chilly day, 7ROSES were filming a variety show, Running man together with some sunbaes groups and someone unexpected.

It was Ji Ri..

"Ne~ Let's split the groups~!" the MC shouted and the groups were splitted according to a lucky draw..

There are 3 teams in total, 

Team Red.

Team Blue.

And Team Green.

The girls were also splitted as well since the show wanted to bond the relationships between hoobae groups and sunbae groups too, as well as making new friends with the similar age groups..

Everyone was satisfied with their grouping except for...

Hyo Ji.. Yes, it was the worst team she could ever ask for..

It wasn't because of the whole team she disliked, it was only because of one person and that was Ji Ri, Myung Soo's ex-girlfried..

Trying her best to ignore what Ji Ri has done to her, Hyo Ji thought that maybe she could change Ji Ri into a better person and become on good terms..

During the filming...

The first game was a game of basket ball in the water and the teams to compete was Blue team which members are.. Hyo Ji, Kyung Mi, Ji Ri, Teen Top's L.Joe & Chunji, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Kwang Soo and Ha Ha..

and the team that they were to compete was Red Team's Kim Jong Kook, Gary, Ricky, Jackson, JB, Na Na, Seo Yoo, Li Sa and Uee.

 

Hyo Ji's POV:

'Ahh.. I hope the game goes out well..' I thought as I was in the water with Kyung Mi unnie, Ji Ri.. and Ji Hyo unnie..

I was really nervous because I wasn't a 'sporty' type of person so I was practically a newbie in sports..

The last time I played sports was in middle school fourth grade... I sighed.. Time passes by real quick..

"You girls know what to do right?" Ji Hyo unnie asked.

"Ne.." we replied.

"Ji Ri-ssi, you know Jung Kook oppa's weakness is girls right? Could you lure him away?" said Ji Hyo unnie giggling as she brief us on our strategy.

"Leave it to me!" winked Ji Ri who smirked evilly.

"Kyung Mi-ah, Hyo Ji-ah, You girls try to get the ball alright, stand near me. If anyone of you catches the ball, try to throw it to a nearby member, or maybe to any guys, even though it's a short distance. Don't throw it too far~ We just do the short passing and we will be just fine~" smiled Ji Hyo unnie.

"Ne unnie~" Kyung Mi unnie and I replied.

Soon, the games started and Ji Ri was already luring Jong Kook oppa far away.

"Ahh~ Yahh! THIS IS YOUR STRATEGY?!" shouted Jong Kook oppa who gained laughter from the Green team.

Since my team mates were playing well, I decided to help Ji Ri unnie since she was surrounded by Na Na unnie and JB oppa. 

For what reason I don't know, But oh wells, we are 'TEAM-MATES' afterall.

I was blocking JB oppa with a little aegyo while he was just whining "Yahhh! PD-NIM! YOU SHOULD'VE STATED THAT AEGYO ISN'T ALLOWED ON GUYS! IT'S NOT FAIRRRR~ TT^TT" 

Little did I know, the ball flew over to Ji Ri and Jong Kook oppa and Na Na unnie were battling out with Ji Ri.. Since I wasn't quite near to her after luring JB oppa away, I didn't thought that she would pass it to me since L.joe oppa and Chunji oppa were near her..

 

*BAM* 

 

My grip on JB oppa was loosen and my head hurt from the sudden impact from the ball.. (A/N: The ball that they were using was not those soft ball but rather those actual basket ball..ball. O-O)

I stood there stunned and gripped my head since it was practically hurting, just alittle, not to such a large extend..

 

The PD blew the whistle to stop the game and my team mates went to gather around me.

"Z-ah kwaenchana?! WHO WAS THAT!" shouted Kwang Soo oppa who was shouting in his usual..over exaggerating tone.

"Omo! Mianhae Z-ah~ I thought you would catch the ball~" added Ji Ri who was giving that 'fake-sorry' face. 

"Hyo Ji-ah, kwaenchana?" asked Ji Hyo unnie and Kyung Mi unnie who was crowding around me.

After sometime the pain was gone, and I nod and smile sheepishly.. "Kwaenchana, kwaenchana~ I'm okay~"

"Aigooo~ Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter