#11- Like you?

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

There was a bright light when I slowly opened my eyes. It was all white around me.

'Where am I..?' I thought to myself as I blinked a few times to figure out where I was..

Finally, realization striked me, and I thought about the music video filming.. 

Didn't realized that there was people around me.. my head only thought about dance practice and the filming of the music video.

I sat up suddenly, shocked.. 'What am I doing here? There's practice! I can't rest now..'

"Oh? Hyo Ji-ah? You're awake!" a male said as he came to my side. It was Woo Hyun sunbae-nim.

"Woo Hyun sunbae.. what...? why am i here?" I asked and another male walked towards me, it was Myung Soo oppa.

Woo Hyun sunbae-nim was surprised by my question and continued, "Yah.. you don't remember? You fainted at the resting room after the music video!"

"Ah...you're right.." I flushed with embarrassment and cheerfully replied as i wanted to stand up, "I'm okay now. I have to go back to practice~" 

"Neo micheoso (A/N: Are you crazy?!) ?!" shouted Myung Soo oppa and surprised me..

I didn't see him this angry before..not even in those reality shows i saw when I was a INSPIRIT before i became a rookie.

"Sunbae-nim..?" I replied softly, trembled..

Woo Hyun sunbae must have saw my frightened look and held on Myung Soo oppa's arm and whispered "Control yourself alittle.. you're scaring her Myung Soo-ah."

He then walked towards me and said as he calmed down a little, "The doctor said you passed out because you had a fever from standing in the rain and also because you've overworked yourself too much. So.. jebal, rest abit for awhile.. before going back to practice." and gazed through my eyes.

That gaze, it was such a warm gaze where it somehow had a little concern in it..

Thinking I must have been an idiot for acting stubborn.. i finally gave in and decided to rest for awhile.

"Arrasso.. mianhae..Myung Soo sunbae-nim, Woo Hyun sunbae-nim." I apologized, looking down and sat back down on the bed.

"Just call me Woo Hyun oppa will do, Hyo Ji-ah~" winked Woo Hyun oppa.

Just then, the unnies and manager oppa came into the room and Na Na unnie chirped, " Hyo Ji-ah! You're awake! How are you feeling? Kwaenchana?" 

"Unnie, naneun kwaenchana..(A/N: I'm okay) Sorry for making you worried.." I stated and apologized.

"Yah, pabo-ya! I told you not to overwork yourself right?" nagged Kyung Mi unnie as she had her hands on her waist.

"Mianhae unnie.." I apologized again.

She sighed and replied, "Don't overwork yourself again, arrasso maknae? I've informed my uncle about your fainting and he said that he wishes you not to stress yourself too much." 

"Uncle?" the other unnies, the 2 INFINITE members and I asked, stunned.

There was then an awkward silence in the room.

"Ah.. Uh.. Hehehe.. I forgot to mention this..because it might sound like i'm bragging.. But the sajang-nim is my uncle and I'm his niece.." she laughed as she explained to us.

"Jinjja?!" Woo Hyun oppa yelled, unable to control his shockness.

"Ne..Woo Hyun sunbae-nim" Kyung Mi replied, and for some reason, her cheeks were really red all of the sudden and she started to look really shy infront of Woo Hyun oppa.

'Kyung Mi unnie must have feelings for Woo Hyun oppa. Kekeke~' I thought to myself as I giggled alittle.

Myung Soo oppa who saw my giggle must have noticed Kyung Mi unnie's behaviour towards Woo Hyun and smirked at me, nodding his head.

The othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter