#38- Back

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the clock ticks, the time moves.. the 24 hours of monitoring..

"Myung Soo-ah, let's go back to the dorm and rest for sometime before coming back, hm?" Sung Yeol patted Myung Soo's shoulder as he stood behind him, looking at the unconcious Hyo Ji.

"Aniya.. I'm staying here till she wakes up." Myung Soo coldly brush him off, not taking his eyes off Hyo Ji for even a second. 

"You're gonna wear yourself out if this continues...at least eat or drink something, will ya?" nagged Woo Hyun who was worried for his dongsaeng's health.

"Come on.. Sung Kyu hyung and Dong Woo will be here with manager hyung.. Let's grab some food! Hyungs, you want anything from the cafe downstairs?" asked Hoya as he gently drag Myung Soo away..

"I want a green tea latte." said Sung Kyu while Dong Woo shook his head.

"Kaja~" chirped Sung Jong as the 5 boys went to the cafe.

 

7ROSES girls went back to the dorm as sajang-nim ordered them to go back and rest before coming back in the morning.

 

[AT THE CAFE]

"Yah! Sung Jong-ah! What do you want from here?" shouted Woo Hyun to the maknae who was playing with a little girl at the nearby table.

"Uh... I want... Ice tea!" the younger one shouted back.

"Americano for me~ Americano chuwa chuwa~" sang Sung Yeol.

"Aish.. these boys.. can't they get the atmosphere..? -_- Ah.. I want a chocolate latte." Hoya sighed and looked at his other dongsaeng who was biting his lip, and lost in thoughts..

"Myung Soo-ah, is hot chocolate okay for you?" asked Woo Hyun who looked back to his dongsaeng who nodded silently back.

"Alright, miss.. Uh... 1 Ice tea. 1 Americano. 1 Green tea latte. 1 Chocolate latte. and 2 Hot chocolate please~ Ah. and take away! " Woo Hyun politely ordered the lady who was smiling at him.

"Ne~ Please wait for a moment..." she replied and gestured a table for them to wait.

The boys went over to sit down while waiting for their drinks when suddenly someone whispered.

"Yah.. yah... Look!" the female whispered.

"Wae..?" the other replied.

"7ROSES's Hyo Ji unnie had an accident! It was a hit-and-run! Daebak.. I wonder if it's a anti-fan who did it..." the female revealed as she spun her laptop with the Breaking news to her friend sitting opposite her.

"Omomomo! I hope she's okay.. But what's gonna happen to her now..?" the friend replied.

"Mwolla~ she's got many haters anyway.. well, for dating Myung Soo oppa.~" the girl shrugged her shoulders and giggled while her friend used her phone.

 

MYUNG SOO'S POV:

Hearing people talking ill about someone who's life might be in danger...and that someone is my girlfriend... made my blood boil. 

I clenched my fist and bit my lips, stood up and walked towards that girl.

"Yah Myung Soo-ah! Oediga?" shouted Sung Yeol from behind. I couldn't resist myself and my anger was at the limit...

"Yah yah.. check this out! She's trending on SNS! Psshh.. It's just an accident and she won't die... Why are they making such a big ruck-"

 

*SLAM*

 

I slammed her laptop shut and glared at her, "Myung-myung S-so-soo oppa..." she trembled.

"Take back what you said." I coldly commanded. 

"I didn't m-m-meant to say that..I...I...I...uhh.." the girl looked at me and looked away immediately as her eyes shook left to right, as if finding excuses.

"How dare you... say such words to my girlfriend... a person who's health is in critical condition.." I growled and went closer to her face while staring into her eyes.

"I'm sorry! I won't say such words anymore!" she appologized and looked down.

I glared at her once more before turning back to my hyungs and taking my drink before going back to the ward.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Let's go together!" whined Sung Yeol as he followed me along with the other members.

I sighed and clenched my fist once more.. 'How dare they...'

 

We made our way back to the ward where I sat next to Hyo Ji, occassionally sipping my drink while Hoya passed the drinks to Sung Kyu hyung..

 

A few hours later...

I unknowingly woke up from my nap to find the other members including manager hyungs leaning onto each other with their eyes closed..

'They must have been tired too...' I thought as I looked at the monitor that was beeping silently.

looking at the heart beat monitor with the lines going up and down always made me afraid..

I guess I watched too much dramas... *sigh*

 

Just then, the beeping started to get louder and faster.

I panic and looked around.. I looked back to the heart beat monitor and the lines was nearly a straight line..

"Hyo Ji-ah.. yah.. yahh!" I shouted and shook her.

The hyungs woke up and looked at me, "Wae wae?!" they asked and crowded around the bed.

"I don't know, this thing started beeping so loud and fast and her heart beat is getting slower and slower!" My eyes looking on Hyo Ji.. "DOCTOR! DOCTOR!" I shouted and the doctor and nurses came in.

He started ordering the nurses around and it was so messy..

"W-w-what is it?! What's wrong with her..?!" I asked the doctor who was checking on her..

"This isn't good... Her heart rate is dropping tremendously.. Please step aside." He ordered us and started pressing some buttons on the electronics.

I couldn't think of anything that moment but only one..

 

Hyo Ji.

 

I stood beside her bed and watched the rukus. My heart beated faster as I looked at the monitor wear the heart rate was nearly a thin line.

'You got to be okay.. Hyo Ji-ah... jebal...' I prayed as I held her hand, and looked at her pale face.

 

*Beeeeeeeeeeep....*

 

My eyes widened and I looked to the monitor where it showed a line. There was a single long beep.

"You're kidding me right...?" I muttered and tears started welling up.

"I'm sorry...Mr Kim...Time of death...6.46AM.. " the doctor said and he looked away, unable to face me.

"DON'T SCREW WITH ME!" I shouted and grabbed the doctor's collar, "Please, you got to save her!" I begged.

"Myung Soo-ah.." Sung Kyu whispered with a pained looked.

The members looked at me with tears in their eyes..

"Aniya... aniya... bring her back!" I shouted and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter