#46- Media Request

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks after meeting Myung Soo's parents..

Hyo Ji was at the company as usual, practicing and her members.. 

As usual.

Teasing her with Myung Soo.

Eversince meeting Myung Soo's parents, the members have been non-stop teasing their maknae.

"Guess someone got their acknowledgement for marrige~" teased Soo Young as she smirked through the mirror.

"Wh-what marrige?! Aniya~!" Hyo Ji replied, flustered.

"Ayyy~ Hehe~ Someone's blushing again~" Li Sa commented as she turned around, looking at the maknae who was cupping her cheeks.

"Ahh unnie!" Hyo Ji shouted while cupping her cheeks in embarrassment.

"Aigoo.. our maknae is going to get married first in this group?~" Na Na sobbed.

"Aniya unnie! Who said I'm getting married! I'm too young to get married~" cried Hyo Ji as she pouted.

"Arrasso arrasso. Let's stop teasing our maknae. Her face is getting too red already!" laughed Kyung Mi.

"Unnie~ You're my saviour~ TT^TT" Hyo Ji ran to her unnie and hugged her.

"Aigoo, our maknae~" Kyung Mi giggled as she patted the maknae's head.

 

"But on the other side, it's finally 2016~ It's been fast huh?" Seo Yoo commented.

"Yeah.. It's been like.. almost 5 months since our debut." Na Na replied, smiling to herself.

"So many things happened in 2015. Hopefully 2016 will be a better year." Li Sa added and the members nodded.

Still in their thoughts..

The door flung opened and it was the girls manager panting.

 

"Oh? Manager oppa~ What's the issue~?" Na Na asked as she passed him a bottle of water.

"Hyo.. Hyo Ji-ah. You have a interview.." He panted.

"Only Hyo Ji? Wae?~" Hyun Ji pouted.

Straightening himself, and catching his breath, he replied. "Yeah.. The media wants to interview her regarding her relationship with Myung Soo.."

Flinching a bit, Hyo Ji remembered the anti-fans threats when their relationship was revealed to the public..

"Oh.. is that so..?" Hyo Ji giggled bitterly..

Stepping towards her, the manager placed his hands on Hyo Ji's shoulder, "You don't have to force yourself to do it if you don't want to. I can always decline the offer." 

Shaking her head, she knew that many fans of INFINITE and 7ROSES wants to know about them as well.. Though there are still threats coming in.. Hopefully after the interview, there will be lesser and lesser and eventua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter