☆Special☆- Teddy Bear

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's finally the last Special chapter~

For Sung Jong x Soo Young shippers~ 

Dedicated to Sung Jong oppa fans! I hope you enjoy this special chapter~ ^_^ ☆

It was a few days after INFINITE had wrapped up for their 2nd world tour and the boys were back in Seoul.. Resting till their Encore concert.

Since they had worked so hard for their world tour, the Sajang-nim had let them rest without any schedules till the encore stage.

 

[INFINITE's dorm]

"Sung Jong-ah! Can you please pack your bed..? It's flooding with lots of plushies..=_='' Sung Yeol shouted as he threw one plushie that fell from the bed back to the bed.

"Ah waee~ It's my gifts from INSPIRITS!" whined the maknae.

"I didn't say throw them.. I said pack them.. The dust is flying everywhere.." replied Sung Yeol as he later on sneeze due to the dust.

"Arasso.." the maknae deflatedly then entered the room and arranged the bunch of plushies lying on his bed.

Staring at his big white bear, tattered and somehow torn due to his punches from stress.. He smirked. "I should get a new one.."

"Mwo? That bear? YAH! You have too many plushies! And you want to add one more big one on the bed? How are you gonna sleep?" scolded Sung Kyu as he popped into the room.

"Ahh waeee~ It's for relieving stress... from... You hyungs.." the maknae mumbled at the last part of his sentence.

"Ahh whatever.. Just pack it nicely.." Sung Kyu reminded before walking away.

 

After about half and hour, 

The bed that was once messy from the plushies lying everywhere was nicely placed at the corner of the bed.

"DONE!" Sung Jong beamed as he patted the plushies that were given from the fans before his eyes were diverted to the big tattered teddy bear of his.

"I shall get a new one for replacement.." he mumbled and took out his phone.

As he unlocked his phone, a message came in..

It was from his best friend.. Soo Young from 7ROSES.

"Oh? Soo Young?" he wondered and tapped the message symbol to see what message she sent.

 

'Oppa, let's go shopping~ I'm having a off day today!' -SY (Soo Young)

The maknae smiled and quickly tapped his fingers to send a reply back.. 

'Arasso~ I need to get something anyway! Kaja!' 

'Let's meet at the company at 2.30PM' -SY

'Geudae! See you!' 

 

And with that, the maknae took a bath to freshen himself up and went to the company to meet with his best friend.

At there, Sung Jong arrived at the entrance, greeted by some trainees who were on their way to their practice.

"Annyeonghasaeyo sunbae-nim!" they brightly greeted.

"Annyeong! Going for practice?" he asked.

"Ne.." they replied cheerfully.

"Alright! Do well! Fighting! " He encouraged with his two fist balled together.

"Ne~!" they shouted before hurrying into the company.

Standing outside the company, Sung Jong stood shivering..

"Where is she... Its so cold.. TT-TT" he clenched his teeth together, jumping alittle.

And almost soon, a van drove towards the company and a girl exited the van.. It was Soo Young.

"Soo Young-ah!" he called out with a wave.

The girl waved back and hurried towards him, "Mianhae~ There was a traffic jam.." she sighed.

"Aniya. Kaja~ The shop is nearby here.~" he smiled and led the way.

Surprising the streets were not very crowded, probably because of the cold weather..

"So what did you want to buy?" Soo Young asked.

"Ah.. I wanted to get a new bear." he chuckled

"Bear? Ahh.. the one you used to vent your anger?" She giggled.

"Yeah.. the one in the dorm is all tattered and torn.." He pouted.

"Aigoo...~ Alright! Let's go get one then!" Soo Young winked and skipped to one gift shop that sells lots of cute teddy bears.

The shop happened to be the one Myung Soo went to get a bear for Hyo Ji for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter