#13- Secret & Truth

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning..

We didn't have any schedule till night time.. Unknowingly.. I woke up to find myself at our dorm..My head was still hurting from that alcohol I drank..

Just thinking about it.. I didn't remember coming back to the dorm..

"Wha-? How did I came back here last night?" I mumbled to myself.

Sighing at the thought of how I came back last night, I lazily walked out of the room to the kitchen to find something to eat.

As I went out, it turns out that the unnies were at the dining table eating and when they saw me.. 

Na Na unnie asked, "Oh? Hyo Ji-ah? You're awake?"

"Ne unnie.." I replied as I went to sit at the empty seat.

"Hyo Ji-ah. Kwaenchana?" Kyung Mi unnie concernly asked.

"Kwaenchana.." I muttered and continued, "By the way, unnie. How did I came back last night? I don't remember stepping into the dorm." 

Looking at each other, Seo Yoo unnie replied, "Mollaso (A/N: you don't know)? L sunbae-nim called Na Na unnie to call manager oppa to tell him that you drank alcohol and got drunked."

"And manager oppa came to carry you and fetched all of us back to the dorm." said Li Sa unnie as she continued Seo Yoo unnie's sentence.

"Ahh... so i was drunk..?" I softly said.

"But Hyo Ji-ah. Why did you drink? You're still underaged you know?" questioned Na Na unnie.

"Ah.. that.. uh.. I was at the drinks section and the waiter offered me a drink, and when I asked him if this was alcoholic, he said no." I explained as I recalled what happen during the party. 

"Strange.. Why would he lie?" Hyun Ji unnie pointed out.

"Well, it was with together with other drinks, maybe he mistaken that as a non-alcoholic drink and offered to me?" I guessed.

"Don't worry too much about it~" reassured Soo Young unnie as she smiled and offered me a bowl of rice cake soup.

"Gomawo unnie~" I beamed before digging in to the delicious rice cake soup.

"So.. Hyo Ji-ah. Myung Soo sunbae-nim saw you drunk last night?" asked Hyun Ji unnie as she smirked at me.

"Eh..?" I dumb-foundedly replied.

Suddenly, the flashback of last night at the rooftop balcony came flooding to me.. Myung Soo oppa and I sitting on a bench..

.. "Naneun..appa pogosippoyo..."..

.. "Your appa..? Go visit him then?" ...

'Shi-' I cursed to my insides as I remembered how I told Myung Soo oppa about my appa.

"Hyo Ji-ah?" asked Na Na unnie, who was sitting opposite me, waved to my face.

"Oh? Oh.. ne unnie?" I replied.

"What's in your mind? You're thinking so seriously." said Na Na unnie.

"Ah.. I just remembered alittle bit on what happen last night.." I answered back, with my head down.

"What is it?" asked the 6 unnies who were staring at me with their huge eyes.

"That is... Uh.." I stuttered nervously.

"Is it something you can't say? If it is, we won't force you to say it~" smiled Kyung Mi unnie.

In a dilemma..Thinking about whether I should tell them about my father, my past.

'I shouldn't hide this, they're my members.. my unnies..they're like my 2nd family. I ought to tell them..' I thought.

"That is...about my appa.." I softly replied, as i looked down with my hands clasps together.

"Hyo Ji appa?" said the 6 unnies harmoniously.

"Ne.. My appa.." I replied as I went on and told them about my past and my father.. and why did I cried that time when we were recording our song.

 

After finishing explaining, I looked down with tears in my eyes, trying not to let the tears flow. As I looked up, I saw all of the unnies faces were shocked, and they look sorry for me.

"I'm sorry.. as a leader myself, I should have confronted you when you were sad that time.." muttered Na Na unnie as she looked at me.

"Aniya.. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys earlier.." I replied, bitterly smiling.

"But it's something that is hard to tell.. It's okay~" smiled Hyun Ji unnie as she patted my shoulder.

"Gomawo unnie.." I replied, smiling at their underst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter