#49- Hidden Surprise

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sensing the noise from outside his room, Myung Soo got up touching his forehead, "Hm... It ain't hot anymore.. Looks like my fever has gone down..~"

Smirking, he got out of bed and ransacked the wardrobe that he shared with his hyungs. "Where is that little guy...." 

After a few seconds or so, he fiddled around and found the 2 tiny cameras that was hidden in deep of their wardrobe. 

Placing one on top of their wardrobe, covered with a old coat of Sung Yeol's, and another at the drawer at the corner of the room, surrounded by their albums to hide it.

"This should be good enough...!" he mumbled under his breath and took Sung Yeol's phone to tell the members about it before going back to his bed and pretending sick.

 

*Bzz Bzz*

Myung Soo took the phone and snuggled under the blankets to check what did his hyungs replied,

 

'Yahh, Our Myungie is really good at hiding!' -Sung Yeol

'What time are you guys coming back anyways..?' -Myung Soo

'Hm... yah, why don't you act you're in pain or something to trigger Hyo Ji? Then maybe you can ask her to call us or something? Kekekkekekek~' -Woo Hyun

'Good idea ^' -Hoya

'Alright I'll try! Kekekeke~' -Myung Soo

'Do well~' -Dong Woo

'Fighting! >_<' -Sung Kyu

 

He smirked to himself once more before taking a deep breath, bringing out his 'actor-side' of him. "I can do this.. Fighting!"

Myung Soo threw his hyung's phone on the other bed before standing up, giggling one more time before walking out weakly..

The door creaked open and Hyo Ji was cleaning the dishes dry, gripping on the door frame.. Myung Soo had his head down and groaned, "Hyo ..Ji-ah..."

The girl turned around and found him panting heavily.. "Oppa? Kwaenchana..?"

"My head hurts..." he mumbled weakly.

"Waegeudae..?" She asked, going to him immediately to support him.

"I don't know, my head just hurts.." he looked up to her, eyes battling softly.

She brought him in to his room and put him on his bed, kneeling beside him. Not knowing what to do, Hyo Ji began worrying, "Eo..ttoke..? Oppa, you're sweating a lot and.. and.. and.. your face is getting paler..."

Pretending to lose his focus, he gripped her on her hand. "Call..hy..ung.." he weakly muttered.

"Oh? Hyung..? Arrasso.. arasso! Uh.. uh.. where's the cellphone..? Ah.. aishh..!" Hyo Ji anxiously replied while finding the phone.

"It's.. at Sung Yeol's bed..." Myung Soo pointed.

As Hyo Ji turned to call INFINITE, Myung Soo threw away his 'pained-look' and let out a soft chuckled and smirk. He turned to Hyo Ji and mouthe 'Pabo~' before putting back his facade.

 

Your /Hyo Ji's POV:

I turned to find a phone on Sung Yeol oppa's bed and immediately dialled Woo Hyun oppa's number..

It kept ringing and ringing, to a point where I thought he didn't pick up.. "Come on.. Come on.. pick up..." I bit my lips.

 

(A/N: Bolded is your speech)

"Yeobosaeyo..?" 

"OPPA!"

"Oh? Hyo Ji-ah? Wae?~"

"Myung Soo oppa.. he.. he.. his head hurts.. and.. and.. and.. His face is really pale and he's sweating alot..!"

"Woah.. woah.. calm down..it's probably the fev-"

"BUT HE'S IN PAIN! WHAT DO I DO..?!~"

"Alright alright.. We'll be back soon. In the meantime, try to keep him awake."

"Arrasso oppa.. ppaili~ TT^TT"

 

And with that, the call ended and I turned to look at oppa..

I placed my hand on his forehead, "It's not hot anymore... But.."

He weakly opened his eyes, "Kwaenchana.. I'm gonna be alright.."

I looked at him, concerned. "But.. but.."

His hand reached out to my head, patting it.. "It's alright.. I'll probably be alright after a good rest or something."

I nodded and waited patiently for INFINITE oppas to come back..

 

About 15 minutes later...

The sound of the door was unlocked and I immediately ran out to see who it was..

It turns out to be INFINITE oppas and their manager. "Oppa!! Here..~" and led them into the room where Myung Soo oppa was at.

"You must have been shocked right..?" Sung Kyu oppa bitterly smiled and patted my head.

"Kwaenchana~" Hoya oppa reassured and went into the room.

I sat outside where Sung Jong oppa offered me a glass of water to calm me down.. "You should rest awhile here while the hyungs go in.." Sung Jong oppa smiled.

I nodded and took a sip of my glass of water.. "I hope he's okay.." 

 

-POV ends-

 

Myung Soo's POV:

The room door burst open with Woo Hyun hyung, Sung Yeol hyung, Dong Woo hyung, Sung Kyu hyung, Hoya hyung and manager hyung.

"Myung Soo-ah!" Sung Yeol hyung shouted in his exaggerating tone that made me scoffed.

Sung Kyu hyung closed the door and Woo Hyun hyung sat on my bed, pretending to be worried and raising his voice loud enough for Hyo Ji to hear.."Yah yah .. Kwaenchana..~?" 

I covered my mouth and started bursting into laughter, seeing how all of this is all planned.

"Stop laughing!" Sung Kyu hyung scolded softly but ends up giggling after what he said..

"Now what..? Whats the next step..?" I asked, sitting upright.

"I've instructed Sung Jong to keep Hyo Ji out.. In the meantime.. Her members are outside our dorm, they bought cake.." manager hyung smirked.

"Then what do we do now?" I asked again. 

Looking at each other, the hyungs placed Sung Yeol's backpack and it, revealing tons of decorations..

"Well, we decorat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter