☆Special☆- Heal Me

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong readers! It's another special chapter again! ^_^ This time... its.. Hoya x Lisa's chapter~ Dedicated for Hoya oppa fans~ :) I hope you'll like this chapter~ Happy reading!~ ^^

 

Dancing alone in the spacious room, only a light shone down at him..

The loud music blasts through the practice room of Woollim entertainment company..

Silent pants.. there stood a man dancing all his might away..

And as the music ends, he walked towards the mirror.. his hands into balls and punched the mirror.

*Pants*

"Hah.... damn it..." He whispered to himself after looking exhausted-ly at his reflection in the mirror

He collapse down onto the floor, staring into the ceiling. Catching his breath and restoring energy..

 

 

Li Sa's POV:

"Hm~ hm..~ hm..hmm..hmm~" 

I was humming my usual favourite song as I walked to the practice room of the company.. It was my daily solo dance practice that I have to do.

It was a off day today and the other members went to shopping and eating..

But for me, as the main dancer of 7ROSES. I decided to spent my free day practicing my dance moves as well as bucking up for the Gayo Daejun performance.

Skipping through the practice rooms, I randomly open one door slightly and to my surprise, I found my sunbae-nim dancing...Alone.

He turned elegantly, yet so cooly. His body in tune with the beat of the music. There was also a sort of harshness to him, like he was someone who didn't want to be underestimated. 

I stood there to find myself staring in awe as I watch him dance and my heartbeat grew faster and louder.

 

'He was so gifted...' I thought to myself.

 

As the music stopped he walked towards the mirror and in a split second, there was a loud thud that resounded the room.

He punched the mirror before collapsing on the floor catching his breath.

 

That's when I finally remembered...

 

*FLASHBACK TO PRACTICE WITH INFINITE*

 

"Yah hoya-ah.." Sung Kyu oppa called.

"Wae hyung..?" Hoya oppa replied exhausted-ly as he came closer to his older hyung.

"Don't push yourself too much, alright..?" the older one replied as he place a hand on the younger's shoulder.

"I know...You don't have to tell me that." Hoya oppa replied bitterly before brushing Sung Kyu oppa off and leaving the practice room.

 

Looking confused at what happened.. I couldn't help but feel curious about what had happen to Hoya oppa. The dancer whom I always looked up to.

I walked towards Sung Kyu oppa who was glupping his water and called him, "Sung Kyu oppa."

He turned and with a surprised expression, he replied, "Oh? Li Sa-ah. wae?"

"Can... I ask you something for a moment...?" I said shyly..

He nodded, "Yeah sure." 

And with that, we went to the corner of the practice room and sat down..

"Uh..Uhm... I know it's kind of rude to ask and you might feel I'm a busy-body but... Did something happen to Hoya oppa..?" I asked, alittle embarrassed.

He looked at me and sighed, "It's alright, you should know as well.. Well, Howon... he injured himself not long ago.. And for now, he can't really dance as much as he want in the past.. Even in concerts or music shows, he can only sit and watch us members dance.. I'm sure he must be feeling extreamly sad right now..."

I sat there, silently listening at the leader's explaination.. "Ah.. I see..."

He went on, "I feel more bad to see him. A person who loves to dance, but is unable to.. As a leader myself, I really wished I could do something.. But there's nothing I can do but to pray for him for a speedy recovery.."

Looking at Sung Kyu oppa, he was sighing away and smiling bitterly.. 

Wanting to help, I asked, "Is.. there any way I can help..?"

"Eh?" He looked at me, surprised. "Well.. It would be great if you could have a little chat with him to lift up his burdens, and assuring him..?"

I smiled and nodded. "I'll try..~!"

 

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

 

Gathering my courage, I entered the room.

"Hoya oppa!" I called as I walked towards him..

With surprise he immediately wok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter