#18- Planning a Surprise

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a month after your 1st real date with Myung Soo..and you two have been going out secretly for 3 to 4 dates at night.

Taking pictures, to creating memories, to getting to know each other more better.

And it seems that only 7ROSES and INFINITE members know about the relationship between you two.

 

YOUR POV:

One day..

You and the members of 7ROSES were at the practice room, practicing your songs and training your vocals and dance as well.

"It's so hot~" Soo Young whined and lied on the cool floor of the practice room.

"Well of course.. We've been practicing about over 10 times continuosly." replied Kyung Mi as she went to stop the music.

The girls then went to sat down and refresh and hydrate themselves.

"So.. Z-ah~ How are things between you and Myung Soo?" asked Li Sa as she took a sip of water.

Feeling embarrassed, you hesitated abit. Afraid that the unnies will tease you again.. 

Well.. Eversince you've been in a relationship with Myung Soo..they've been teasing you..

"It's.. going.. alright, i guess?" you replied shyly, looking at the floor.

"That's all?" smirked Hyun Ji as she sat closer to you, giving you a smirky face.

"Ahh~ Unnie stop teasing me already TT-TT" you cried.

"Arrasso arrasso. we won't anymore~" said Na Na.

"Unnie, you've been saying that so many times, but still tease me." you pouted.

"Hehe~ It's just that.. You're cute when you're embarrassed. Right, girls?" she replied.

"Yeah!" replied the 5 other members, harmoniously.

'The unnies will never stop teasing me, won't they..?' I thought to myself.

I sighed and suddenly the door creaked open.

It was manager oppa.

"Girls~ been practicing?" He asked as he sat at the bench in the practice room.

"Of course! We're so tired right now!" complained Hyun Ji unnie.

"We've been practicing over 10 times continuosly already, manager oppa." reported Na Na unnie.

"Alright, good work. Keep it up~ I'll will treat you dinner tonight, arrasso?~" He announced.

"Yay~" the unnies and I beamed.

"Meat! I want Meat!" shouted Soo Young unnie.

"I want Ramen!" yelled Li Sa unnie.

"MEAT! MEAT MEAT!" Soo Young unnie protested.

"Fine! I want to eat meat too anyways~" replied Li Sa unnie, enthusiastically.

Sighing, manager oppa replied, "Arrasso. But make sure you girls work hard practicing!"

"Ne!" we shouted happily.

Remembering that today was our first month anniversary.. I wanted to reject the offer of going out for a good meal..

But thinking that it was the first time Manager oppa treated us.. i was stuck in a dilemma..

'Maybe.. I could meet with Myung Soo oppa before the dinner..?' I thought and grabbed my phone to text him..

'Oppa... do you mind if I meet you later around 5PM..?' I typed.

A minute later,

'Mianhae.. I'm tight on schedule today.. >_<' He replied.

'Did he forget our anniversary today..?' I thought.

I replied.. :

'Oppa, do you know what day is today?'

And after a minute..

'Aniyo? Its not your birthday? Its not mine too~ Wae.?'  the message says.

I sighed.. 'Maybe he really forgot about it..' and felt a little disappointed..

'Aniya..nothing~ Fighting! o^-^o' I replied.

'You too~ buing buing~ ^////^' he replied.

I sighed once more before hearing Na Na unnie's cue to continue practice.

-POV ends-

 

MYUNG SOO/ L POV:

After pressing the 'send' button. I smiled and sighed.

Of course I knew what day today was.. It was our 1st month Anniversary. How could I ever forget? 

I was thinking of putting up a surprise for her afterall~

I was in the living room of the dorm, thinking about how I should surprise her and also what I could get for her...

Scribbling some ideas..: 

-Big teddy bear for her.

-Singing ballad for her.

-Necklace?

-Couple ring with engravement.

Sung Jong then came into the living room and saw me thinking deeply..

"Hyung~ what are you doing?" the maknae asked.

Didn't realizing he was there. I continued staring into space, trying to come up with something.

"HYUNG!" he shouted.

Shock from the sudden shouting.. I wobbled and broke my train of thoughts.

"Ah.. Sung Jong-ah. Wae?" I asked.

"I was asking what were you doing? Staring into space?" he questioned and took the paper I was scribbling with ideas with.

"Ah. Wait!" I shouted.

"Ohh...? 1st Month

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter