#7- The Test

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myung Soo/ L POV

"Ah.. hyung. It's not what you thought" I explained, "Its because I-"

"Mianhae sunbae-nim!" Hyo Ji cutted me, as she bowed 90 degrees and continued "It's because, Myung Soo Oppa.. ah.. aniya. Myung Soo sunbae-nim wanted to teach me your dance, 'Bad' and I accidentally lost my balance and Myungsoo Sunbae-nim caught me and we ended up falling down together! I'm really sorry!" She apologized and kept bowing and saying 'Sorry'.

"Yah. It wasn't your fault..." I whispered.

"Ahh.. I see. don't worry about it!" reassured Dong Woo hyung as he gave his gummy smile to her.

"So it was like that huh..?" Woo Hyun smirked.

"Wae? Wae? Wae hyung? What are you thinking?!" I stammered.

"Aniya. Nothing. He he he~" He replied.

I glance over to look at Hyo Ji to see her still having her head looked down and saw Sung Kyu hyung walked towards her and tapped her shoulder.

"It's fine, Hyo Ji-ah~ Don't worry about it!" He smiled and she looked up.

-POV ends-

Your POV

"It's fine, Hyo Ji-ah~ Don't worry about it!" Sung Kyu sunbae-nim said as he tapped my shoulder.. reassuring me.

"Ne.. mianhaeyo.." I bowed and appologized again.

'Aish.. you pabo Hyo Ji! Look what you have done.. causing Myung Soo oppa in trouble.' I cursed inside.

INFINITE sunbae-nims started giggling and my face flushed with a pinkish red.

"Um.. Sunbae-nim.. I bought Ice Americano for you as I heard that you're 2nd world tour is around the corner and you guys might be tired practicing dance.." I said in a small voice.

"Jinja?! Ice Americano? Chuwa~ Chuwa~" beamed Sung Yeol sunbae-nim.

"Mm.. I hope you guys like it." I smiled.

"Gomawo Hyo Ji-ah! Aigoo~ we have such nice and kind hoobae like you~" Sung Jong sunbae-nim said as he took one of the ice americano.

The 5 other sunbae-nims took the ice americano and thanked me for buying them the coffee and saying how thoughtful I was.

Seeing the clock at the practice room. I gasped. 

'4.55' 

'Oh my.. it's been so late already! The unnies must be waiting TT-TT' i thought to myself as I stood up.

Seeing that I stood up so suddenly.. 

Hoya asked "Wae? Oediga (A/N: It means where are you going in a informal way)?" 

"Ah.. it's late already.. I should be practicing with the unnies now.. as next week is our test to see how much we are ready to become an Idol.." I said.. feeling deflated knowing that the test is next week.

"Kwaenchana~ You'll do fine!" encouraged Woo Hyun sunbae-nim and continued "Just take the test, thinking it's your final exam and don't be nervous! If We, INFINITE, your other sunbae-nims like LOVELYZ can do it.. Why can't you?" 

"Oy, Woo Hyun-ah.. you sound a little harsh!" said Dong Woo sunbae-nim as he nudged Woo Hyun sunbae-nim.

"Aniya.. Woo Hyun sunbae-nim is right.. Gomawo, sunbae-nim. I'll do my best with the other unnies." I replied, sending a little smile to them.

"I should go now. Hope you like the coffee..^-^" I continued.

"Hyo Ji-ah! Fighting!" Myung Soo oppa cheered and did the fist thing.

"7ROSES fighting!" the other members of INFINITE cheered along. 

"INFINITE fighting!" i mouthe to them before leaving the practice room and head back to the unnies.

--

"Unnie~ I'm back~" I muttered as I entered the room.

Immediately, the unnies stopped their practice and rush over to me.

"Yah, what took you so long? We thought something happened to you!" asked Na Na unnie.

"Mianhae unnie.. Actually something did happened there.." I replied, blushing at the small accident that happened just now with Myung Soo oppa.

"MWO?!" 

"KWAENCHANA?!" they shouted, concerned.

In the end.. I explained to them the little misunderstanding. And as I finished, all of them were giving me weird smirking faces.

"Wae..?" I asked the unnies why they were giving me smirky faces.

"Aigoo~ uri maknae~" Soo Young unnie teased.

"Hyo Ji-ah~" Hyun Ji hit me lightly and looked away, covering her face giggling.

"Ah waee~?" I complained, "What's with those smirky faces TT^TT" 

"They're teasing you with Myung Soo sunbae-nim, Hyo Ji-ah~" chuckled Kyung Mi unnie.

"Now that I think about it.. Hyo Ji-ah, you look kinda cute together with Myung Soo sunbae-nim.. or should i say Oppa?" Li Sa unnie said and smirked at the last part of her sentence.

"Hyo Ji and Myung Soo sunbae-nim? Hey.. they look kinda cute together actually~" beamed Seo Yoo unnie and Na Na unnie nodded their head.

"THEY'RE BOTH VISUALS AND HAVE SINGLE LETTER STAGE NAME AS WELL!" Hyun Ji unnie yelled and winked at me.

"Ah unnie! Stop teasing me~" I pouted and started blushing a lot, then covering my face from the embarrassement.

"Omo? Hyo Ji-ah, do you like him?" Na Na unnie stated. "You're blushing!!" she screamed and started clapping her hands like a seal.

"An-ani-aniyo~!" I screamed, covering my face again.

"She's shy~ Kekeke~" giggled Soo Young unnie.

"Alright, stop teasing our maknae already, her face is already as red as a tomato! Let's continue practice for next week ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter