#51- 오빠 사랑해

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was currently 1.37AM in the night..

I was with Myung Soo oppa in the car, driving to an unknown place in this silent night.

"Where are we going?" I asked, peeking out from the window.. The car was driving into a place full of trees and darkness and it made me creep out.

"I'm kidnapping you." He turned to me and smirked, before his head turn back to the dark, cramp road.

"HUH?!" I exclaimed with my eyes popping out.

"I'm joking~Hahahaha.. You look really cute when you do that." He laughed and shook his head.

"Gosh.. Oppa! Don't tease me like that~" I whined and pouted.

"Arrasso.. Arrasso.. Birthday princess~" he winked.

"You're being greasy again.. Woo Hyun oppa sure taught you well." I stuck out my tongue and he laughed.

The trip towards the unknown place was still hidden.. and after a long midnight drive, he took out a thin scarf, "I'm going to blindfold you for a while." 

I nodded and sat obediently as he wrapped the black scarf around my eyes, covering it as the darkness swept my eyes.

"You ready..?" Myung Soo oppa asked with a hint of excitement in his tone.

I nodded again and went out of the car, he went behind me and backhug me, guiding me the way.

Unexpectedly, it was quite a long walk too.. "Becareful of your steps here.. There's 3 steps.." he warned and took my hand, as I walked up each step slowly..

We stopped at a unknown place and I was still blindfolded.. His hand released my hand and he was no longer behind me..

There was just an awkward silence, the sound of crickets and the wind howling.

Then, there was a sudden whisper that made me flinched and shiver, "Count until 70.. and then, take out your blind fold."

"Ne." I replied with a smile. Then.. I began counting..

 

"1..2..3..4...5..6..7..8..9..10.."

It went on and on, and the only sound was my voice and the wind howling..

"65..66..67...68..69..70.."

And then, it finally reached until 70.. and I removed the blind fold.

It was a total darkness, just trees.. and more trees.. Not a single lamp was lit.

"I'm done counting!" I shouted to the woods, but there was no reply.

I looked around but there was nothing but darkness that swept me.. It was kind of scary too.. Standing alone in the woods at this hour.

"Myung Soo opp..a..?" I called out, with my pitch raised.

 

Then all of the sudden, the whole place was lit.. In beautiful tiny lights

.

And then I heard his voice, "Walk through the lighted area!" 

I chuckled and did as told, walking throught the lighted tunnel..

And finally I arrived..

There he was, standing on the edge of the road, with his hands reaching out to me. His smile was melting me again and my heart pounded fast and loud.

I took his hand and he led me in to a stoned railing. It showed the whole of the city.. Buildings lit up with different colours.

"Wow..." I beamed and he held me closer.

"You like it..?" He asked with a gentle smile.

"Ne.. I love it.. It's so pretty..." I nodded and looked at the different coloured lights.

Though it was night time and everyone is asleep.. The city was still alive and awake..

"I'm glad you liked it. Let's take a picture~" he suggested and went to set up his tripod and camera..

After he was done, he hurried back to position and held me close, hugging me. "Hana.. Del.. Set..~" 

We eventually took more pictures and even selcas..

Before we look back to the cityscape, "Gomawo oppa." I muttered.

"Hm..? What for?" he looked at me with a gentle gaze.

"Everything." I replied back.

"Aniya..I should thank you instead." he chuckled and continued, "For choosing me. For being alive. For being born. For being my girlfriend. For everything."

My eyes soften at his sincere words.. Unknowingly, I took a deep breath, and shouted at the top of my lungs towards the cityscape.

 

"MYUNG SOO OPPA! GOMAWO!~ SARANGHAE!~"

 

I turned to him and gave a sheepish smile, his eyes widened in surprise and it was cute..

"Woah.. That was.. loud.. and.. unexpected." he laughed and ruffled my hair.

Then, he shouted like I did.

 

"HYO JI-AH~ SAENGIL CHUKKAHAE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter