#31- Meeting Mrs Kim

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After sometime, the two have arrived at Hyo Ji omma's house... to be exact, Hyo Ji's house.

The two stood outside while Myung Soo's manager went to wait for them at the carpark since he practically have no where to go.

"Gosh, this is really nerve-breaking.." sighed Myung Soo.

"Kwaenchana~ Omma won't bite~" giggled Hyo Ji as she held Myung Soo's hand and smiled.

He squeezed her hand back since he was really nervous about meeting Hyo Ji's mother...

"Ready?" she asked.

"No.. Ahh.. I'm so nervous TT^TT" whined Myung Soo as he pouted.

"It's okay~ I'm here." she smiled before pressing on the bell.

Taking a deep breath, the both of them waited for the door to be open.

*Click*

A lady opened the door and smiled.

"OMMA!" chirped Hyo Ji as she went to give her omma a big hug. "Pogossipoyo~" she said.

"Aigoo, my precious girl~ Welcome~" her omma said.. before turning to Myung Soo who was awkwardly smiling.

"Ahh.. you must be Myung Soo-ssi! Welcome~I'm Hyo Ji's omma, you can call me Mrs Kim. Come in~" she winked 

"Ne.. nice to meet you Mrs Kim...I bought flowers for you.. I heard from Hyo Ji that you love roses, especially yellow ones.." He bowed and smiled before giving the bouquet of roses they bought earlier.

"Omo! Yeoppuda~ Gomawo Myung Soo-ssi! 5 points added to you!" beamed Mrs Kim as she took the bouquet of flowers then showing them in..

"Come and sit down, I'm still cooking.. Ah! Hyo Ji-ah, why don't you show Myung Soo-ssi your room while I prepare the food?" smirked Mrs Kim.

"Heh? Omma!" shouted Hyo Ji, flustered.

"Ppaili~ I'm sure he wants to see his girlfriend's room at least once? Geuchi Myung Soo-ssi?" giggled Mrs Kim.

"Gomawo Ommoni~" wink Myung Soo.

"Ah... Jinjja.." sighed Hyo Ji as she led Myung Soo to her room.

"This..is..my room.." said Hyo Ji awkwardly and at the same time.. Embarrased.

Hyo Ji sat on her bed, watching Myung Soo walk around curiously before turning around..

"You have a nice room~ It's soo spacious, white.. and it looks comfortable too.." smiled Myung Soo as he sat beside Hyo Ji at the bed.

"Hehe~ I always liked a spacious room.." replied Hyo Ji.

There was then awkward silence in the room and it was getting uncomfortable for Hyo Ji..

"Let's go down..haha..haha.." she said and gave a fake laugh before standing up.

"Eyy.. whats the hurry, let's rest for awhile.." smirked Myung Soo as he tapped on his lap.

"Wae? O_O" asked Hyo Ji.

"Lie down on my lap~" said Myung Soo, with aegyo.

"What if omma comes in later?" replied Hyo Ji, shy about the fact that Myung Soo asked her to lie on his lap.

"She's cooking remember?" reminded Myung Soo, "Ppaili~" he continued before showing his Myung Kitty face.

The young girl sighed and lied on his lap as Myung Soo carassed her hair, brushing her bangs away.

"You have beautiful wavy hair..I like that." complimented Myung Soo as he stared lovingly at Hyo Ji.

She chuckled and held Myung Soo's hand. "Oppa's hands are soft.."

"Of course~ I applied a lot of hand cream to make it soft so that you'll like it when you hold my hands~" chirped Myung Soo.

"Eyy~ this greasy kitty. Woo Hyun oppa must have taught you well." giggled Hyo Ji.

"Woo Hyun oppa..? Looks like I would have to punish you again." smirked Myung Soo.

"Oh no.. not with the tickles! Jebal~ Anything but that!" laugh Hyo Ji as she made a 'X' with her hands, covering her body and shut her eyes tight.

Taking that as a chance, Myung Soo smiled and went closer to her and planted a small kiss on Hyo Ji's head.

Peeking with one eye, Hyo Ji was shocked by the sudden kiss and went blank.

 

"Hyo Ji-ah~ Myung Soo-ssi! The meal is done..Can you co-" 

it was Mrs Kim and she saw what Myung Soo did with Hyo Ji.. "OMO!" she covered her eyes.

Embarrassed by the sudden entrance, Myung Soo broke the kiss and Hyo Ji sat upright straight away..

"Ah.. ommoni.. uh..." muttered Myung Soo as his face went red.

"I see nothing! Come down, meal is ready~" smirked Mrs Kim as she skipped her way out.

"Look what you did~" pouted Hyo Ji as she punched Myung Soo lightly.

"Ah wae? I'm embarrassed as you are!" said Myung Soo as he pouted back before covering his face shyly which made Hyo Ji giggled.

"Ahh molla~ Kaja!" said Hyo Ji as she dragged Myung Soo out.

...

At the dining table..

"Thank you for the meal~" chirped Hyo Ji and Myung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter