#3- Audition

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since then, I've been practicing and practicing my voice and even learnt a couple of dance moves in case they ask me to showcase my other talent.

"Hyo Ji-ah~?" called mom as she opened the door of my room to see me standing in the middle of my room.

"Ne, omma? wae?" I replied.

"Practicing for your audition tomorrow?" She said.

"Oh? Yeah.." I said, still unsure if my decision was correct.

"You'll do great! You are so lovable, pretty, beautiful voice. They'll want you for sure!" mom encouragingly said as she gave me a pat on my shoulder.

"Omma.. Am I really capable? I mean..Is this really the beginning of my dream?" i said unconfidently, as i looked to her and looked back down.

"Hyo Ji-ah, whatever they say, even if they don't accept you, there's tons of audition out there waiting for you. Just take this as a chance, hm?" she replied.

I nodded and she continued "Come on! Be more confident of yourself, you'll do fine~!" as she handed me a box.

"I've bought a outfit for you to wear on your audition, be sure to wear it, arrasso?" She winked and left my room.

"Gomawo omma!" I shouted and opened the box.

It revealed a baby cream coloured skirt along with a white long sleeves blouse and a baby pink oxfords

'Its so pretty~' I thought to myself as i smiled and held the skirt to me and looked at the mirror.

---

Finally on the day of the Audition...

I wore the outfit mom had specially bought for me and went off to the audition location. It took me quite a while to find the building since i never really walk pass the area before. 

And at last.. I managed to find my way with a couple of help from the stall vendors nearby.

I entered the building and went to the receptionist and asked a lady who was standing there, "Chogiyo.. may i know where do i take the audition?" 

"Oh, are you here for the woolliment audition? Its at level 2 at the hallway there. Here's your number for the audition! Good luck!" said the lady as she passed me a number card.

'0609' stated on the card. 

'Oh god, is this really happening?' I stood there, holding the number card, shaking nervously. 

"Kamsahaminda..." I bowed to the lady and made my way to the 2nd floor's hallway.

As the elevator opened, there were many contestants who were practicing for the audition and there were also people who sang really well and dance really good as well. Immediately, i felt the lack of confidence and my shoulders drooped. There were so many talented people here, waiting to be auditioned. 'Do I really stand the chance?' I thought to myself as I browse the hallway, captivated by the talented people.

'Aniya! I'll do just fine! I can't give up now, this might be the chance to achieve my dream and I can't stop now..Wake up, Kim Hyo Ji!' I thought to myself as I slapped my cheeks and head over to a chair nearby. I plugged my earphones into my ear, and hummed the song I was going to sing, at the same time.. calming myself down.

-30 minutes later-

"0609! please enter the room!" shouted a man who was at the door of the audition room, presuming he one of the judge.

I looked at my card and took a deep breathe to calm myself down before entering the room.

'Fighting!' I made a fist and walked in.

As i went in, there were surprisingly lots of judges. I didn't expect that there will be this much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter