#12- D-Day

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the long awaited day.. D-day has arrived for the 7 girls who worked and practice so hard for this day.. 

It was their debut day..

The girls were at the showcase waiting room, doing their hair and makeup for the showcase later.

"The day has finally arrived huh?" Na Na addressed while her make up was in progress.

"Yeah, we waited so long and practiced so hard for this. Let's do well later, girls!" replied Seo Yoo who smiled at the thought of finally being able to debut.

"Don't be too nervous and forget the dance steps and lyrics~ arrasso~?" added Li Sa who winked at her fellow members.

"How can we not be nervous? It's D-DAY!! My heart feels like it's gonna explode any moment!" exclaimed Soo Young as she held her hands to her chest, calming herself down while both Hyo Ji and Hyun Ji giggled and agreed.

It was an hour before their stage and the girls were already nervous and shaking.. wondering if they would do well at the showcase.

YOUR POV:

My heart was beating fast and loud, as if there's a drumb in me. I was both nervous and scared that I might messed up on the stage later.

The waiting room was filled with our costumes, accessories, makeup and hair products to get us ready. 

I've changed into our stage costumes which was a pale lilac long sleeves top that had a black bow circling the collar. Somehow had a 'school-girl' feel to it. As well as a matching black skirt that was really short, and a similar coloured lilac mary janes wedges.

The theme for our debuting song, "Farewell Love" was a mixture of school girl theme and lolita theme as the song was about how a school girl who was broken after the guy left her and after realising that she should move on and forget everything. Stepping into a new life, without any regrets.

I was deep in my thoughts while the stylist did my hair until there was a noise that broke my thoughts.

There was a knock on the waiting room door and it was Sajang-nim and INFINITE who came to monitor our debut stage.

"How's the preparations, girls?" asked Sajang-nim with a big smile on his face.

We immediately stood up and bowed to him and Kyung Mi unnie replied, "We're doing fine.. just a little nervous, thats all." 

"You girls will do well, I promise." reassured Sajang-nim as he gave a thumbs up sign.

He then asked, "Ah.. Hyo Ji-ah, are you alright now?" as he came to where I was.

"Ne.. sajang-nim. I'm feeling better now. Thank you for your concern." I bowed and smiled.

"That's good to hear." He nodded and looked around the room, "Aigoo~ you girls are so pretty~" he praised.

"Kamsahaminda sajang-nim" the unnies and I replied harmoniously and bowed.

It was then Myung Soo oppa came to me and smiled, "Congratulations on your debut, Z-ah~" 

For some reasons, my cheeks was starting to get heated up, and my heart started pounding really fast.. "Gomawo L sunbae-nim.." I replied, with a smile.

INFINITE sunbae-nim gave each of us a bouquet of flowers and each of us had different flowers wrapped in the bouquet.

We were surprised by the sudden gift and thanked them for the beautiful flowers.

Finally.. after chatting for sometime, a man popped into the waiting room, who was the producer for the debut stage shouted "7ROSES, 5 MINUTES!" 

Hearing that sentence, my heart started racing even faster, and I was sure that the unnies heart was too.

We then stood together and Sajang-nim said, "7ROSES, you girls have been training for so long.. It's finally D-DAY! Go up to the stage and do well and enjoy! Fighting!" 

INFINITE sunbae-nims also joined in as well. Sung Kyu sunbae-nim added, "Hoobaes, you've worked hard~ Fighting! 7ROSES fighting!" 

The unnies, sajang-nim, INFINITE and I placed our hands together and shouted our catchphrase "Blooming Blooming 7ROSES fighting!" before heading out of the waiting room to the backstage.

Na Na unnie then muttered, "Girls, let's do this~ Fighting!" and did the fist sign.

After giving us the cue, the crew signalled us to go up the stage and we immediately got into positions..

My heart was pounding fast and I took a deep breath and then..

Our music started playing.. and the curtains were down.

For just that moment, everything in my mind went blanked and we dance as if it was our usual practice session, enjoying the stage.

There were surprising many people that was cheering on us and there was a big banner held by the audience in the middle of the sitting area, '7ROSES BLOOMING~ FIGHTING!' 

Touched, we were encouraged by that and put more energy in our debut stage.

"Do you remember?  (A/N: this is a song that i wrote, no copyrights

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter