#8- Mysterious Tears

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day..

The unnies and I were practicing our vocals and manager oppa came bursting into the room. "Girls! Guess what?"

"Waeyo manager oppa? Is there any problems?" replied Kyung Mi unnie.

"You..you..you girls! You're gonna debut soon! Sajang-nim agreed to let you girls debut!" He shouted and continued, "Chukkahae~!"

We all frozed.

"Kids, wae? Are you girls okay?" He replied, giving us a curious look as we didn't respond to what he said.

"Na Na unnie.. can you pinch me?" asked Seo Yoo unnie.

*Pinch*

"AH!" screamed Seo Yoo unnie, she continued "Girls.. this is not a dream right?" 

Finally realising that this wasn't a dream. We shouted "Waa~~~" and did a group hug.

"Good Job girls~ We finally get to debut! From now onwards, we shall work even harder, arrasso?" beamed Na Na unnie.

"Ne!" the other 5 unnies and I replied confidently.

"Blooming Blooming 7Roses fighting!" We shouted our catchphrase and continued practice with a happy heart.

...

A few days later, we went to record our first song for our music video..and as our mentors, INFINITE came too.

Soo Young unnie was the first to do the recording and the 6 of us and INFINITE sunbae-nims were observing how she did, and she was so good that she only had one try to finish her recording.. When she came out of the recording room,

"Soo Young-ah! Why are you so good at this?" praised Li Sa unnie. 

"Waa~ Daebak. Hyung! Soo Young beat you in recording in one try!" shouted the maknae of INFINITE, Sung Jong sunbae-nim to Sung Kyu sunbae-nim who immediately glared at him.

Immediately, Sung Jong sunbae-nim shut his mouth and look elsewhere to avoid the leader's glare.

"Hehehe~" she giggled and replied "mollayo (A/N: I don't know)~" with a sly grin.

Soon, it was nearing to my turn to record. The unnies had it smooth except Hyun Ji unnie who kept laughing and had to re-record over and over again.

'Hyun Ji unnie really has not only a choding mind but a choding self too' I thought to myself as i smiled to myself at that thought.

Soon, it was my turn and I felt really nervous, afraid that I might embarrass myself infront of INFINITE sunbae-nims and have to re-record again like Hyun Ji unnie.

"Hyo Ji-ssi~ It's your turn now. Please step into the recording room." said the recording producer.

"Ne." I replied, gaining a 'fighting' from INFINITE sunbae-nims and my unnies.

Before the music begins, I placed the headphones and the song began playing..

"Can't you see the tears?  (A/N: This is just a song that i wrote. Not copying official song! ^_^)

Can't you stop the tears?

Day by day I grew tired, liveless and its all..

Because of you..

Don't go, leaving me broken like th-" 

As i wanted to continue, the music stops and it turns out to be Myung Soo oppa who went to the recording area and spoke through the speaker..

"Re-sing it again. You don't have much emotions inside. Why do you sound so cheery? Get more into the emotions of the song. Again!"

Surprised, I didn't know what he said and tried to capture the emotions of the song. 

'Arghh, HYO JI! This is not a happy song, it's a song about breaking up! Focus!' i cursed as i gave a gentle smack to my face to make me wake up.

As the song plays again..I tried putting in more emotions this time, to get into the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter